Part II

Loser

There is cold silence between them before Baekho finally speaks up.

“Let’s break up.”

-

Minhyun froze. He blinks a lot, he try to understand Baekho’s words.

Break up? But why?

“Things aren’t good between us lately, right? It’s much better if we break up.” Like Baekho reading his mind as he answer it.

Minhyun can’t accept that, he open his mouth “B-But—“

“Look, Min. There’s no ‘but’. Everythings over now. We’re both back to acquaintance era.” Baekho cut him.

“……Okay…” Minhyun murmurs softly.

The cold silence come again. Minhyun’s eyes fixed on the floor, he try to comprehend Baekho’s words again. “But, Baek… why?” Minhyun awkwardly hold Baekho hand, fingers latched each other.

“Who’s that girl?”

“Eh?”

“That girl, from yesterday. I saw you walk together with her. Even in the rain you kissed her.” Baekho tried to make his voice sounded flat by pressed the last word. Images of Minhyun kissed the girl flashed in his mind. His heart aches so much, too unbearable. He closed his eyes.

“So you admit that you followed me?” Minhyun chuckled as his fingers run on Baekho’s palm. Only with that Baekho knows Minhyun avoid the question. “Answer the question, Min.”

Minhyun’s left hand crawled on Baekho’s neck, his hand pulled Baekho’s jaw so the older faced him. “Why? Why are you so curious? It’s not your business, right?” he looked right into Baekho’s eyes deeply. Baekho’s beautiful brown irises glowed from the room lights. “I hate you. I give my heart to you and you crush it easily like that. Why, Min? Why? Am I not good enough for you? Is she much better than me? Her kiss too?”

Minhyun can’t answer that. He shut his mouth thinking about nothing, mind goes blank. After a few seconds, Baekho pulled himself. “See? You even can’t answer that. Thank you for all of the time we spend together.” He murmured lowly then walk to his room, locking himself inside.

Few seconds later Minhyun come back from his deep thought. He sighed as he stand up, hands grab the bowls of food that Baekho served, walked to the kitchen. He cleaned up any mess in the living room. When the room looked clean, he walked out from the apartement.

 

 

Baekho threw himself to his bed, eyes closed as his breath become unstable. His chest felt heavy everytime he take breath, the pain wasn’t a joke. He knew his decision is the best for him also Minhyun.

He turned his body, faced the white cold wall. Thought flies away, thinking about the person who he leave in the living room.

‘He even doesn’t feel sorry at all.’

‘It feels like our relationship was useless.’

He went deeper of his thought until he doesn’t realize that his vision begins darker, he just fallen asleep.

 

His phone vibrates made him open his eyes. He groaned as he rub his eyelids slowly, took his phone, look at the notification which make his phone vibrated.

Five new messages.

He tapped his phone screen then read the message.

From : Jonghyun – JR
Bro, I saw Minhyun in the bar few seconds ago! He went together with a girl! Why he go to this place with a girl? Do you know her?

 

From : Jonghyun – JR
He kissed the girl! ! That was so filled in lust!

 

From : Jonghyun – JR
Bro? Not reply, eh?

 

From : Jonghyun – JR
Something wrong?

 

From : Jonghyun – JR
Okay, something happened to you and him. You need to drink. He’s not in here anymore. Come here you tiger.

 


'Please, don’t disturb my sleep. You are annoying.'

 

From : Jonghyun – JR
Don’t be an , you, come here. This is an order from someone who’s older than you.

 

From : Jonghyun – JR
Oh, and get out from bed. Now.

 

'Now you nag me like him………'

 

From : Jonghyun – JR
Him? Who? -- Oh. Haha! But I’m serious. Aron’s here too. Also our precious lotus, Ren. He said that he missed you so much.

 

Baekho growls in low tone, hands throw his phone away. He pulled himself, tries to stand up even his body feel so heavy. For him, once you get into your bed, you won’t get away from it even anything happened.

He stepped out from his room with towel on his left shoulder and clean clothes on his right shoulder. His sight fell on a plastic bag above his table in living room, the place where he put two bowls before.

He open up the bowl and found food packages with a yellow note above of it.

 

You can hate me.
But, please don’t hate that girl.
I’m so sorry.
                                    -Minhyun

Without hesitation he grab that plastic bag then throw it to the trash can. He walks to the bathroom, then he turn the shower on and clean his muscular body. He let warm water rinse him, from head the water flows to his face then his neck, shoulders, chest, abdomen, thigh, then his foot. Eyes closed, he let his emotions flow together with the water.

Heart aches when his thought show that image.

Minhyun’s smile, his warm eyes, his bubbly laugh, his hug, his—

He cried out, arm flung and his fist hit the wall. His skin getting red, it should be hurt so much but he just didn’t feel it.

He swung his hand to his head, massaging his head with hope that the pain in his head –also his heart- run away.

But…  he’s sure that’s not going to be easily go away like that.

 

 

“Why would someone who just got break up come to here anyway?” Aron sighed as he put down a small tulip glass. Jonghyun leaned on the bartender table as he shrugs his shoulder. “Hyung is so sure about that. We still don’t know if they’re already break up.

“Meh, it’s so obvious. Baekho reply your messages like that and he didn’t answer your question, and then we have Minhyun with someone but not Baekho, kissing.” Aron made a kiss lips.

A male with low-ponytail hairstyle came with a clean towel and wet glass on his hands, “I wonder what happened with them until Minhyun came to here. I mean, Minhyun isn’t the club-ish person… so…” his voice become unhear-able when a loud beat music start. Aron looked at Ren who on his duty –cleaning the glass- and he nodded at him in agree.

The big room became darker, people started to gather in the middle of the room, dancing wildly to the upbeat music. Colorful lights flashing to the space as some smoke come out, making a great club-vibe to see.

The bartender side filled with people. Ren already back to his position, serving his customers while Jonghyun still in front of Aron who sit down in the corner, right beside of a wall. “Won’t you go take people’s order and serve them?” asked Aron in a loud voice –so Jonghyun can hear him- while the younger male pour him another shot of plum wine.

“It’s my break time, hyung, so I’ll be your personal bartender.” Jonghyun joked. Aron smirked as  he sip down his wine. “Then, make this free for me please.”

“Geez, hyung, that means—oh look who’s coming!”

Aron saw Jonghyun’s eyes lit up with sparkles, those irises fell on someone who right behind him so he tilted his face to see who Jonghyun saw.

And apparently, it’s Baekho.

When the youngest between them sat down beside Aron, Jonghyun smirked. Then he went to make a drink for the youngest.

“I never thought that you’ll come.” Aron opened his mouth as he move his glass playfuly. But rather than answering him, Baekho shut his mouth. “And what the freak that sunglasses? Who wear it in the dark club like this?” He pointed at Baekho’s sunglasses which rest on his nose stiffly.

I do.” Finally that guy responded the older.

Aron shook his head, with a fast movement he remove Baekho’s glasses. When its not cover Baekho’s eyes anymore, the younger reflectly jumped to Aron to get back his glasses but Aron is being a smartass to not let Baekho get it back.

Aron’s eyes got bigger when he see Baekho’s puffed and red eyes. “, you cried?” he asked in english while lowering his hand. Baekho snatched his glasses from Aron then stare to the front, “not your business.”

Aron catch what he meant, Baekho doesn’t want to talk about it. He eyed Baekho’s movements, even he took the glasses from him but he just doesn’t use it anymore.

A tap sound of a glass and marble table can be hear. Baekho faced his left side and see Jonghyun put down a glass filled with red-brownish liquid also Ren who lean on the table with arms crossing.

Sazerac for who just had a heavy day.”

Ren said with a little smile on his face, he walked closer to Baekho, “long time no see hyung!”

Baekho ignored Ren as he faced Jonghyun, “I won’t drink that.”

“You need to loosen up man, drink that.”

“No.” he presistant to not to, even he know it would help his problem for a while.

“Hyung your eyes are soooooo red!”

“Shut up, Ren.”

Ren pouted. Aron chuckled, he grab Baekho’s glass and push the tip of the glass to the younger’s lips. “Drink, and tell us, what happened? We all know that Minhyun never like to go to this place except something serious happened and you’re the one who close to him. Oh don’t forget about that kis— hmpfh!“

Baekho felt so forced when Aron push the glass to his lips, with hesitate he sip it even only a bit. When the liquid washed his throat, it feel burn. His head felt light but his eyes feel heavier than before, blood rushed up to every place on his body. Almost Aron said about Minhyun kissed a girl, he shut Aron’s mouth with his hand.

“Hyung, you too. Shut up. We’re done.”

Ren got his eyes bigger, “that’s….. no way. How? I thought both of you are fine even you guys always got some random small wars.” He told his thought to Baekho while he tidy up his hair to a high ponytail.

Aron pushed Baekho’s glass to his lips again, forcing  the younger to drink more and the younger being so obedient to drink it up until it clean.

It took a moment for Baekho to talking since the alcohol starting to run over his brain. Seconds later, he started to talk, “He cheated on me. I saw him on a date with a girl, I don’t know who is she but he…… he’s just too perfect to taking care someone until he can kissed her. So I called him and I ask who is that person but he just never answer my question.”

“After that you guys break up?” Jonghyun crossed his arms after he put Baekho’s glass to the need-to-clean-up-very-soon section.

I was the one who asking him to over all of this. Seriously, he even just walk away like that!!! He didn’t do anything to strengthen our relationship.”

Oh-oh finally he opened himself to them..

 

To be continue~

-

160521! Happy 24th Kwak Youngmin aka Aron! >w<
This part is special for him, not only because he appeared in here but also today is his birthday gyaha.