Part I

Loser

If any wish he want to be realized, he doesn’t want that guy walk away like that.

Looking at how beautifully Minhyun smiles just make his heart scatter, ripped into pieces. That eyes which usually always looks at him with warm, now only sharp feels stab him inside. How? How this can be happens? That guy—Minhyun walks together, with a girl that Baekho doesn’t know who. Minhyun’s long arm reach to the girl’s hand when drops of rain falls down. He pull the girl to a place which have roof for both of them.

Baekho grip his umbrella tightly. His mind, his heart, his eyes feel so hot. For some people the sound of thunder might be something scary, but not for Baekho tonight. He can’t ever hear the sound. He can’t realize anything on his side except one, Minhyun.

Minhyun pull the girl into a hug, he tries to warm the girl. The girl accept that and hug him tightly. Then Minhyun lean to the girl and kiss her forhead. Baekho shocked by Minhyun’s kiss but he understand, he understand that guy doesn’t want him anymore. He grab his phone and write something on it. After that he walks away with his scattered heart.

 

Minhyun release the girl as his phone buzzed. He take his phone from his pocket and take a look what make the phone buzzed. He see a message coming, he open it.

   From : Baekho
            We need to talk. Please meet me in my place at 8.

“What’s wrong, oppa?” The girl hold Minhyun’s hand as she try to look at the message. Minhyun fastly put back his phone and smiles, try to cover his confused expression which he showed before. “Nothing.” He answers softly as he kiss the girl’s cheeks. He asks if the girl already feel warm and he say sorry if their date is ruined by the rain. The girl smiles and say that she’s happy than she can walk with him.

 

 

Right when the clock show eight in the morning. Minhyun open Baekho’s apartement door. He walks inside calmly to the living room and sit down on the black couch that Baekho has. The room surprisingly looks clean. Minhyun never know that guy actually can clean his place, especially since he knew how slob is Baekho.

Suddenly Baekho appears with apron hanging lowly on his waist, hands holding a bowl filled with food each of them. Minhyun his dry lips as his eyes follow Baekho’s action. The older guy put the bowls on the table in front of Minhyun then he take off his apron, threw it carelessly. He walks closer to Minhyun then sit beside the taller.

“Can I lean on you?” Baekho murmurs softly. Minhyun nods in agreement so the older can lean on him. Baekho put his head to Minhyun’s shoulder as he close his eyelids. He try not to waste the last time together with Minhyun.

“What you want to talk about?” Minhyun take one of the bowls in front of him and eat some of bit, waiting for Baekho to answer him.

There is cold silence between them before Baekho finally speaks up.

“Let’s break up.”

 

to be continue

 


 

(I tried to change my writing style. But... I felt so uncomfortable. This chap is the 'victim' of my attempt to change x"D but well, I just hope you enjoy this prologue)