『 two 』

『 a song without music 』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today, instead of preparing for lunch, the head of the center assigned you to a different task. She asked you to go to Room 117 and help the person if she needs anything.

 

“Room 117?” You looked at each of the room numbers and finally stopped at the far left end of the hallway.

 

You knocked on the door and waited for someone to speak up, but then you remembered that the person inside is either deaf, which would mean she wouldn’t hear the sound or mute, which would mean she couldn’t say come in. You decided to open the door slowly and poked your head in when there was enough space for you.

 

You blinked several times when you saw him, he stared right back at you, his eyebrows furrowed, probably wondering what you were doing in his room.

 

“Ummm.. Hi, I’m a new volunteer and I’ve been told to come here to help you? I don’t really know how this works but..” You looked around as you entered the room.

 

The color of the walls were gray and the tiles were white. The cupboards, shelves, and closet were all also colored in white. You didn’t like how the room looks like, it makes the person inside the room feel depressed and lonely. The only thing that you liked about it was the window seat in the room.

 

You focused back on him, he gave you a small nod and continued back on writing something down on his notebook.

 

You walked towards the table where he was at and grabbed the chair next to him, but you decided to distance yourself since he might be uncomfortable with someone around. You peeked at the books that was on the table and realized that he was studying. You caught him crossing out the solution when he can’t get the right answer. You watched him solve the problem again and again until you decided to help him out.

 

“Do you need help with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter