『 one 』

『 a song without music 』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You sighed as you carried the last few boxes from the van and into the storage room. If you had just known that volunteer work would be this hard then you wouldn’t have signed up in the first place. The only reason that you did was in order to have something to put in your application form for college.

 

The boxes weren’t heavy but the problem was that you couldn’t see the way because of the boxes towering in front of you. You had no choice but to tilt your head out to the side in order to see.

 

“~~,” You slowly turned around hearning your name getting called, careful as to not make the boxes fall out of your hands.

 

It was one of the permanent volunteers of the center. You internally groaned as soon as you saw her, you had a feeling that she was there just to assign you to more things to do. She had been making you work nonstop for the past two hours.

 

“Yes?” You tried to sound nice and gave her a fake smile.

 

“As soon as you're done with that, come to the lobby, we’ll be needing your help with the tutorials.” She commanded and quickly left, not bothering to help with the boxes.

 

“This is for the sake of your college. This is for the sake of your college. You just need 48 hours of volunteer work and you’re done here for good.” You closed your eyes and repeated.

 

As you turn back to the front, a guy walked past you, knocking the boxes out of your hands and all over the floor. You groaned, “Oh great.”

 

You bent down to pick up the boxes when you realized that the guy was about to turn and take his leave.

 

“Hey, could you help me stack the boxes back.” You called and looked up to meet his gaze.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter