Irreplaceable

Irreplaceable

Read. Subscribe. Comment. It's that easy!


Girl’s generation make you feel the heat.

And we’re doin’ it, we can’t be beat.

B-Bring the boys out.

As her phone rang, Yoona leapt onto her bed, grabbing her phone. It was a video chat from her handsome prince.

/Oppa❤/ She squealed out as she looked him over. The man looked the same as always, with his chiseled features, looking as handsome as ever. Though there was something different about him, Yoona couldn’t quite put a finger on it. 

/ ‘When a guy my hair, and says ‘aigoo’ my head gently. In a second without even realizing it, I become nervous.’ / He quoted in his monotone’s voice, trying to remain calm.

As he repeated the words from her recent Strong Heart episode, the color drained from her face. /Huh…/

/Don’t play dumb I just finished watching the Strong Heart episode where you talk about your ideal type. / Narrowing his eyes as he thought back to when he’d first watch that episode. He had planned to watch it for quite a while now, after all she was well known for not being a great speaker. Wanting to see how she did, so of course he watched it, only to find some rather upsetting news.

Seeing her blank face he continued on. /So you like a guy who pets your head and says “aigo, you’re so cute? Does that mean I don’t make your heart beat faster? Since I’d never done those things to you?  / The frown on his face deepened with each question he asked. Was she hinting that she didn’t feel that way about him anymore?

dropped into a nice ‘O’ shape, finally understanding what he was so upset about. /Aniyo, I only said that so no one will think I’m in a relationship. / Even though he kept his cool façade on, she could see he was fuming on the inside. Imaginary flames blazed around him like in mangas. Aigo I’ve got to stop watching animes with Seo. Yoona thought.

Clenching his fist, he tried to hide the fact he was trembling. /So you led everyone to think you like Yunho? /

/Muwh? / Titling her head slightly she looked at him with confusion. How does this involve oppa?

It was really hard to talk to her sometimes, especially when she was like this. Clueless to everything around her, the description of her being a choding was definitely fitting. It made him want to shake her senselessly until she gained some sense. /Aish, people are already commenting that you were referring to the SM Town concert where Yunho patted your head. /

/Omo…I forgot about that. /She yelped out. Grabbing the pillow next to her, she hid her face, not wanting to face him in her embarrassment.

/And you know how he feels about you; you’re just going to mislead him if you say things like that. Use your brain more often will you. / Jaejoong scolded at her. He could feel himself losing sanity each time she did something so reckless.

Yoona smashed her face with her hands, making a horror face. /Oh otokae oppa? I wasn’t thinking when I said those things…No wonder oppa’s calling me more often. / Leave it to Im choding to blur the whole thing out, she hadn’t planned on telling him, especially since she knew how he despised the other man. to herself, she figured she was going to lead into her own doom.

He made a face at her; she was so dramatic sometimes. /Simple, just tell him you’ve got a boyfriend, and you’re madly in love with your man. So you can’t accept him. /

 /You know I can’t do that! He’ll just end up asking who it is. And if I don’t tell him, he might ask unnies, and then it’ll be chaos. There’s no way I can tell him I’m actually dating the one person the whole company is forbidden to see. / She retorted at him, as she shifted around her bed. At times like this she wondered who was the choding in their relationship.

Giving her a stern face, he informed her. /This is your fault you know.  You could’ve said something that I do that makes you nervous. But no, you had to say something that could be reference back to another man. /

/I couldn’t think of anything else at the time. / Jaejoong frowned as he heard this, what is that supposed to mean?

Silence.

Yoona moved to speak, only to shut it, when she heard her door creak. Quickly she hung up, without giving Jae an explanation, leaving the latter to stare back at the phone.

“Yoong ah who were you talking to?” Jessica came in, wondering why Yoona sounded so emotional from outside.

“Huh…no one…” the younger girl said as she tried to avoid her unnie’s eyes.

Quirking an eyebrow, Sica gave her input. “From the way you’re acting I bet it’s a boy.”

“Aniyo! It’s just a…Yunho oppa. He wanted to ask how I was doing with my filming of  Love Rain.”

“Oh…I see Yunho oppa eh? You’re contacting each other a lot more lately, anything I need to know?”  Sica wiggled her eyebrows as she made the suggestion.

Yoona pouted, she knew the other woman was only teasing her. “Aniyo, you know I don’t like oppa like that unnie…”

“Araso, don’t pout like that you know I can’t resist it. Anyway the girls want to order some late night snack while watching Running Man, they wanted to know if you wanted join.”

Yoona’s face brightened at the mention of food. “Of course. Do you even need to ask?”

Meanwhile~

Did she just hang up on me? Jaejoong thought as he stared back at his phone. Sighing, he thought back to their earlier conversation. It wouldn’t be good if his former leader thought Yoona was interested in him.

Especially since, just recently, Yunho has expressed a liking to Yoona. She rejected him of course telling him she wasn’t planning on dating since it might distract her from her career. Yunho had accepted it, but he was still persistent at times. He would often ask her if she wanted to grab a bite with him, knowing food was Yoona’s ultimate weakness.

Needless to say Jaejoong and Yoona had a huge fight after one of the many dinners she had with Yunho.  Jaejoong wanted to forbid her from ever seeing the man again, without a doubt she didn’t listen. After all they were in the same company, it was impossible not to see Yunho in the halls, plus there were SM Town concerts.

They had stopped talking to one another for weeks. Who knew Yoona could be so stubborn. In the end he apologized for being over-possessive, and told her she could do whatever she wanted as long as he remained as her hero.

When the two of them had first gotten together, they both agreed upon not informing their band mates of their new found relationship. It was too risky for that many people to know their secret, and besides they didn’t think it would last this long.

Suddenly a beeping sound dragged Jaejoong out of his thoughts. It was a text message from Yoona.

From: DeerYoong

Oppa, mianhe, unnies want to have a mid-night snack. Don’t be mad okay? I love our moments ❤

He relaxed his muscles, as it had unknowingly clenched together when he was waiting for her news. Texting her back, he checked his calendar he counted down the amount of days he could see her. It was going to be exactly seven days.

From: HeroJae

Araso, don’t sleep too late. I’ll see you in a week. ❤

This is going to be a long week.

----------------------------------------------Irreplaceable---------------------------------------------

Glancing at his cellphone, he picked up his pace. He was late; he and Yoona had planned on meeting in a park near the hotel she was staying at. For the past week, he hasn’t been able to get any sleep due to the excitement of finally seeing his girlfriend for the first time in months. Heavy black eye bags were starting to form under his eyes. Miraculously, he was able to fall asleep on the night he was supposed to meet her. 

What with their busy schedules and constant excuses to get away from their group members, it was hard for them to ever see each other. SM Entertainment didn’t make things any easier, the company forbade all employees from ever contacting JYJ. The fact that Yoona was now consistently flying back and forth between countries due to filming Love Rain wasn’t helping the situation either.

As he approached the promised spot he spotted two figures standing near a bench. Frowning, he narrowed his eyes trying to figure out who they were. If that person is Yoona, then who’s the other person? Did she bring her unnie without telling me? “Yoong.” Jaejoong called out to her.

Both heads turned as they saw him walking towards them. Yoona’s grimace softened into a gentle smile as she saw her man.

Jaejoong stopped his sprint as the other person came into view. It was Yunho.  What is he doing here? “Oppa…” Yoona started speaking.

“What are YOU doing here?!” The leader of DBSK spat out. This was definitely a surprise to Yunho, was his dongsaeng secretly meeting SM’s enemy here?

Jaejoong was without doubt not expecting this, grabbing Yoona’s hand he tugged her to stand behind him. Yunho sneered at this gesture. “I’m here to see Yoona, so you can leave now.” Jaejoong remarked.

“What no hyung?” Yunho chuckled in mockery. “Yoona what would Lee SooMan say if he say you in this compromising situation.” The older man looked at Yoona.

A screech was heard in the park, as the sound of fist impacted on jaw. The two men stared each other down. Wiping the blood on his jaw, Yunho stared back at his former band mate. “You’re only ruining Yoona’s career by dating her.” The next minute was a total blur, Jaejoong attacked Yunho again without a second thought, it wasn’t like Jae to start fights, but the thought of what Yunho was suggesting made him into a mad man.

After several unsuccessful attempts at breaking the two men apart, she shrieked out, “Stop.”

Moving to stand in between them she stood between them. “Are you guys crazy? Is fighting the only way to resolve this?”

Both men bowed their heads in shame as they listened to the girl of their dreams reason out with them. “You!” Yoona cried out pointing at Jaejoong, “where’s your usual cool and calm side?  How could you start a fight? With someone who you used to consider as your brother no less.”

Yunho smirked in smugness at Jaejoong for getting scolded. “And you! Don’t think I forgot you. How can you be as low as to threatening me? I always looked up to you. You were my oppa. Shouldn’t you be acting more mature since you’re the leader? But instead you intimidate me?” Jaejoong muffled his laugh; it was rare to see her burst out in anger like this. She could be scary when she wanted to be.

Yunho hung his head in embarrassment. “Mianhe, Yoong  I acted out on impulse, when I saw you with this traitor…” Yunho moved his head in the direction of the man he mentioned.

“Stop! Don’t call him that, he has his reasons, so let’s not talk about that. You guys used to be a family, remember? Does your history mean nothing anymore?” Unshed tears found its way into her eyes as she argued with Yunho.

Admitting in defeat, he held his hands up. “You’re right, but I can’t help it. We promised each other we would be brothers for life, yet they left Changmin and me without an explanation.”

Jaejoong froze, it was true, he was a traitor. “That’s all true and fine, but violence is not the answer. How do you think I feel watching the two men I love fight against each other using me as an excuse?” No longer holding back her tears, she lashed out.

The two men stood rigidly, they murmured together. “Two men?”

Nodding she swallowed her tears trying to speak. “Ne, I love both of you, one as a brother, one as a lover. You’re both very important to me. So please don’t fight anymore for my sake.”

Cringing, Yunho was heartbroken when she looked at him as she said she loved one as a brother. That’s all I am to her, an oppa. “Yunho-oppa, mianhe but I just don’t feel that way about you. Face it, I think the only reason you started liking me was because you were trying to retaliate against Jae-oppa. Before DBSK separated ways you knew he liked me, so after he left you. You started taking a liking to me, to maybe substitute Jae-oppa’s spot.”

Yunho nodded slowly trying to process the new information in his mind, before JYJ had left, he had always viewed Yoona only as a dongsaeng. After his brothers left, the loss of Jaejoong was too much for him to handle, so he directed his attention towards Yoona, replacing her in the spot that used to belong to Jaejoong. I was just forcing myself to like Yoona, so I could forget about Jae…

Upon his epiphany, Yunho turned to leave, but not before giving the couple his blessings and telling Yoona he would keep their secret to his grave.

As she watched her oppa leave, strong arms wrapped around her from behind, he purred at the smell of her perfume. Pushing against him, Yoona gave him a stern face. “Don’t think I’m done with you mister.”

Feigning a shocked face, Jaejoong pointed at himself. “Who me?”

“Yes you, if you weren’t late, we wouldn’t have that situation on hand.” She swatted at him with the back of her hand.

Catching her hands, he brought them up to his cheeks, more her hands with it. “Mianhe, I overslept while waiting for the time to pass.”

“Yah! Are you a pig? You’re always sleeping.” Pinching his cheeks gently, she stuck her tongue out.

“Aniyo, I haven’t slept well since I’ve been too anxious to see my choding.”  He pouted.

Rolling her eyes, she tugged her hands back in vain. “Aigo are you a little kid? Pouting just does not work for you. I like your cool mysterious side so much better.”

“I can’t always keep up my cold act on. It gets tiring besides when I’m with you everything just happens naturally.” He whined as he pulled her towards the bench, making her sit on his lap.

The corners of pulled into a gentle grin. It was rare for him to be this affectionate. Usually it was her who wanted more cuddling and skinship. “Mwuh? Am I a witch or something? Do I make your cold side melt?”

Nuzzling into her neck he murmured his answer. “Something like that…Yoong I think Yunho is right, if anyone finds out about us. Your career will be ruined. Maybe we should…” She put a finger against his mouth, silencing him.

“Don’t even think of finishing that sentence. I’ll never forgive you if you do.” Yoona gave him a cold look trying to scare him.

Stifling his laugh at her failed attempt, he brought her closer to him. “Aigo, you’re so cute.”

She poked at his jaw as she turned hiding the smile that was making its way onto her face. “Still bitter about that Strong Heart episode?”

“Ow.” Jaejoong protested rubbing the bruise that was starting to form from the earlier fight.

Immediately her face shown with concern, “Omo did I hurt you?”

“Kekeke, of course not, do you think your boyfriend is so weak?”

Realizing she had been tricked, she hit him again, before pulling out of his embrace. “Come on weakling, let’s go and patch you up.”

“Don’t you have to go back to your hotel?” He decided it would be better if he ignored her comment about him being a weak. 

“Nope, Yuri unnie said she would cover for me.”

Nodding in understanding he told her. “She’s the best.” Yuri was the only one of the SNSD that knew their secret. Since she was Yoona’s roommate it was hard to hide the truth from her. They were surprised when Yuri had approved of their relationship without a second thought. She was a true friend.

“What about me?”

“You’re irreplaceable, no one can compare to you. You’re my choding, my princess. My everything. Saranghae.” Rubbing their noses against each other, he stole a kiss.

She leaned into his embrace as he wrapped his arms around her. “Saranghae oppa. My hero.”

“Come on its getting cold; let’s go back before you catch a cold.”

With that they walked back to his hotel hand in hand. Nothing else needed to be said.


A/N: Mirabar and Yobo_Sassy I hope this met your standard, I had fun writing this.

I'm a total YoonYun shipper so I had a hard time making Yoona reject Yunho,  to ease his pain I made a slight indications that he might be more into men.  Becuase that's the only possible way for me not to make this story into YoonYun.

Anyway readers enjoy, and feel free to request a fic from me. All requests are welcomed.

Comments and Feedbacks are high appreciated.