Toothbrush

You Don't Have to Rush

It must be the .

 

Or those curves? Maybe? Because no guy should possess curves like that, it should be illegal. The way those curves could still be seen faintly against the thin oversized white shirt is making his head swirl in desire. He remembers it as the shirt he wore to the club last night, prefering the thin cotton material to make the sweltering heat inside clubs a bit more bearable. He knew he looked good last night with it, what with cat calls from ladies, but the brunet beauty currently wearing his discarded shirt made him look…normal. The short brunet looks absolutely divine in his shirt compared to him.

 

Chanyeol smiles fondly as he continues to observe the small male pad around his flat barefooted like he owned the place from where he is lying on the living room rug. They were too impatient last night they couldn't make it to the bedroom. God, just remembering the way the brunet looked last night turned him on. He must be really ing whipped.

 

But, Chanyeol realizes it could also be that heavenly voice that is humming along to whatever pop song is playing on the radio. That voice that he must've listened to a thousand times before and could literally hear everywhere. It's a voice so golden you could hear it on the radio and television too. And by gods, that laugh. That husky laugh combined with the crinkling eye smile is making him lose his sanity slowly but surely.

 

It's the same laugh he yearns to hear when they start fooling around on his bed. It always starts that way anyway. They start teasing, and they end up in his flat, on his bed, the shorter still laughing at the lame that is Park Chanyeol. It's the breathy laugh that gets him though, when he at this particular weak spot near the junction of his neck and shoulder. The shorter would always weakly laugh before whining for more. It's an addicting type of sound, he realized weeks after they've started to fool around more often. But, it's definitely the sound he wants to hear on a daily basis.

 

The shorter is still busy prancing around his kitchen, pans banging as he tries to prepare what Chanyeol could only assume as their breakfast. A yelp of pain is heard and Chanyeol almost runs to the rescue but he sees the shorter the injured finger to alleviate the pain so he lies comfortably back down. Ahhh..those fingers. They're magical, if everyone must know. They're slender and looks beautiful playing notes on the piano. It's also the perfect size for holding in his larger hands, soft and so white in contrast to his. They give the best massages whenever he feels uptight or upset about something he cannot translate into pretty words for his next novel. But to be very honest, he likes those fingers best when it's tangled against his locks, pulling and urging him to go faster and deeper. It's also a sight to behold when it's all lubed up and working hard to stretch the tight hole of its owner.

 

Chanyeol groans at the lewd images, his body coming alive at the thought of that warm body pressed against his.

 

"Are you just about done making a ruckus in my kitchen?" he finally asks, startling the small brunet.

 

"ing Chanyeol!" the other curses when an eggshell drops in the pancake batter, the taller only laughing at the pouting male.

 

"Awww..is my princess making breakfast for me?" Chanyeol asks, low voice rumbling, as he wraps his long arms around the other's torso. His chest presses against the other's back, his other body parts nestling comfortably on the curves of the smaller boy's body, their bodies fitting together perfectly like jigsaw puzzle pieces. His golden rolex the only article of clothing on his body.

 

"Don't try to be cute with me Park. You made me drop an eggshell and now I can't ing find it!" the shorter continues to complain as he tries in futile effort to locate the lone eggshell.

 

"Such a pretty face," Chanyeol cooes at his lover as he presses a kiss on his cheeks. "But such a potty mouth. Maybe I should punish you everytime you swear, baby. Would you like that?" he asks with a nibble on the top of the shorter's left ear.

 

"Ugh. You're impossible to deal with Park!" the shorter yells as he swipes at the bitten ear, cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

 

"I'll take that as a no then," Chanyeol laughs at the other and buries his face against the neck playfully, leaving short kisses against the skin.

 

"Don't blame me when you eat a pancake with crispy eggshell then. I ing hate you!"

 

"Language Baek," the taller chastises with a quick of the other's .

 

"Yah! Byuntae!!!" Baekhyun screams out and swats at the naughty hand. Chanyeol laughs louder at the flustered beauty and wriggles himself closer to the male, annoying the hell out of his lover. "You're not even wearing any clothes you caveman! Where the hell are your manners!"

 

"A short pretty princess stole my shirt so I have no choice but to walk around ," Chanyeol answers back as he tries to control the squirming male in his embrace who's trying to escape. He places a quick kiss on Baekhyun's nape and it effectively disarms the small male, all fight leaving his body.

 

"I'm not even short. You're just abnormally tall," Baekhyun mumbles and shifts his focus back on preparing their breakfast instead of the frustratingly handsome male behind him.

 

"Still a princess though," Chanyeol mutters with a quick kiss and takes away the whisk and bowl from the smaller male. The brunet obviously complains about it, saying that he already has everything down and can continue on his own without any help. Something that Chanyeol immediately crushes down.

 

"You're a princess remember? I want to spoil you," Chanyeol only explains and continues to mix the batter and prepare the pan on the stove.

 

"But I want to take care of you too.." Baekhyun mumbles as he watches Chanyeol completely take over the task of preparing their breakfast.

 

"What was that Princess?" Chanyeol asks in the middle of cooking the first pancake.

 

"Nothing," Baekhyun huffs. "You're a very stupid giant! I hope you burn your off!" He scoffs and stomps out of the kitchen leaving the giant alone who only laughs at the shorter's tantrum.

 

"Cute."











 

"Don't have any schedules for today Actor Byun Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks when they've settled down on his bed to cuddle after breakfast. The sheets are cool against his skin, a nice contrast to the warmth that his cuddle buddy is offering. It's a nice lazy morning, with Baekhyun's head tucked securely under his chin. He smelled like everything wonderful in the world.

 

"I thought we've agreed not to talk about work when we're locked in your flat?" Baekhyun asks, not really wanting to remember the responsibilities he has to face later during the day.

 

"Kinda hard not to when your manager has been calling you since I woke up. Kyungsoo even's going as far as to calling me as his little talent seems to be doing a very good job of ignoring his calls," Chanyeol answers, right hand tracing random patterns on the shorter's stomach.

 

"Well, he can go a because he's been overbooking me!" Baekhyun complains and buries himself even deeper underneath the comforter.

 

"I'm sure Jongin won't be thrilled to hear about his boyfriend other people's Baekhyunnie," Chanyeol jokes, trying to make the upset male laugh.

 

"But I don't want to leave yet," Baekhyun whines and turns to face Chanyeol, a dangerous pout in place.

 

It is then that Chanyeol is presented with the answer of what he likes the most about this beautiful human being he gets to claim as his own even for a few short hours. Right in front of him is the Byun Baekhyun not everyone knows, not even his most avid fans who probably knows how much hair he has on his pretty little head. This is the side of Byun Baekhyun only he can exclusively gets to see.

 

This Byun Baekhyun who looks more adorable with his bed hair and naturally flushed cheeks than any of the times he did photoshoots for a campaign.

 

This Byun Baekhyun who likes to share his deepest wishes for himself to this nerd of an author who spends most of his time with his head in clouds. It's perfect really, because they both like to dream and Baekhyun's eyes light up whenever the other indulges him with these thoughts. He did say once how he wanted to buy a home near the ocean and somehow Chanyeol found the perfect place the following day.

 

This Byun Baekhyun who really prefers his boxers and shirt combo (most probably Chanyeol's) than any of the designer clothes he receives from sponsors everyday. This Baekhyun who prefers his naturally black hair rather than dyeing it so often it sometimes hurt his scalp.

 

This Byun Baekhyun who just lets all his guards down whenever he's around Chanyeol and just lets himself be who he really is.

 

This Byun Baekhyun that Chanyeol just knows he already loves.

 

"Well you don't have to go yet if you don't want to," Chanyeol whispers and gathers the shorter closer to his chest. "Having lazy mornings and cuddling with you is a nice change than seeing you always rushing out of my place and out my arms in the morning," he confesses, cherishing the rare moment of having the brunet beauty wanting to stay with him longer.

 

"Yeollie…"

 

"I don't want to keep things so casual anymore you know? You're always spending the night here often anyway," Chanyeol continues and by now Baekhyun have caught on to what he's trying to say, dainty hands gripping on his exposed skin, eyes curious to know if any of it were real.

 

"Keep your toothbrush at my place Baek."