Death and Tortured life

Tired

A/N; So I decided to not make this a oneshot anymore.... Please read and enjoy and comment lots... I get discouraged when you all don't comment.

Minji awoke laying in the dark bed and room. She had added some white though to give it her touch so she wouldn't feel like she was back in that dungeon. Minho held little to no protest he mearly had to adjust. It was strange to her how she came to love this man who, in actuality, was not even a man. She searched the room around her enjoying the change that had occured in the recent months to this room. It once held no pictures just a bed and bedside table with nothing on it. However, since her release from imprisonment she had convinced him to hang some paintings she had found that he had done. As well as the two of them taking photos together. One of which sat on the bedside table. She wore a white dress that had a flowing skirt and corsette top; he on the other hand wore pure black. Anyone who saw it would probably think they'd gotten married but they hadn't. She often wondered if they even could. 

She got up off the bed getting dressed in a black flowy sundress that ended just above her knees. She did her make up and slipped on a black sunhat with black wedges. And walked to the living room. There he sat black glossy hair and all staring at a blank TV. He wore all white today which she had begged him the night before to do. He gawked at her.

"Even more gorgeous everytime I see you." he said standing and walking infront of her. She smiled up at him lightly pecking his lips.

"Shall we go?" He had promised her he'd take her out for breakfast.

She had come to learn that though demon he could eat human food, but it wasn't something he could live off of. The littler café they'd come to was cute. It had a small two seater table by the window, which they sat at, the floors were wood and the walls were light and airily painted. She walked outside getting air as Minho paid when someone walking by stopped, turned toward her as she looked the other direction. 

"Minji?!" he asked. 

She turned around to see who called her name only to see a confused man infront of her. She watched the man closely. He looked her up and down amazed. Just then wind blew by almost carryinMinji's hat away. She held her hat down with one hand while the other lightly placed on her lower belly holding her dress down.

"How are you here...and...and" the man infront of her gaped at her trying to understand everything. That is until he saw a man walk up and place an arm around Minji's waiste. No.not a man a demon.

"Well well if it Isn't that Bobby kid." Minho glared at the weak boy infront of him. Minho placed a hand on Minji's tummy.  Energy surged through him as he felt his unborn child's movement inside Minji.

"You let that thing impregnate you!!!!" Bobby was shocked as he snickered at them.

"Well If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have found my devil man." Minji smirked coldly at him then looked at Minho who was smiling at her. He leaned down and kissed her.

"You shouldn't toy with lesser beings not while baring our child love." Minho said wrapping his arm back around Minji's shoulder before they turned and left. Oh how Minho couldn't wait to devour that baboons soul. It wouldn't be long now any how. He could smell the death growing around Bobby.

Minji was only five months along but showing more than most women do. Yet even in her roundness Minho wouldn't't get enough of her. He lay behind her body holding her closed. His hand on her belly feeling their baby's movements. He wasn't't too surprised at how much their baby had already developed within Minji afterall it wasn't like human fetuses for it was too a demon.

Minho sighed kissing the back of Minji's neck before vanishing. He found himself in an apartment complex. It was old and rotting. The walls stained yellow and the scent of mold,fear and regret filled the air. He knows Minji doesn't like the idea of how he has to survive, but every once in a while he must sneak out in order to be strong enough to protect Minji and their child. He came to a room and turned to black sand making his way inside. A man stood infront of an open window pulling on his hair. This man was tired and sad and ready to leave, but too nervous to make the leap. 

Minho looked in on the man's thoughts. He had once had three kids. One, the youngest child had accidentally rolled over I, its sleep smothering itself, a child of only six months. The oldest later died in a car crash only five months later. And the middle child, griefed with having lost her siblings and who's lover was murdered had hung herself merely four weeks after the oldest sibling passed. The father and mother were all that were left, but the mother going through depression and midlife crisis left the man for someone half her age only to be burned alive in a house fire within the night three weeks after leaving. Two days ago the man returned home to find his dog poisoned by his grouchy landlady. All the while the man was nev Er able to quit his gambling addiction. 

Minho quietly walked up to the man. He watched as the man leaned over looking down at the grown through the window. Gently Minho reached his hand out pushing the man. He watched ad the startled man fell to the ground. The splat of his body hitting pavement. The blood that oozed around the now lifeless body. Then a dark blue orb arose from the body. Minho reached out as he passed by the body, grabbing the orb. Then, just outside of his home he gulped it down. A soul hurt and tortured enough that Minho would have energy for another couple of weeks. He walked in and gently placed himself on the bed lightly wrapping his arms back around Minji.

 

A/N; So Sorry if this is a horrible chapter I typed it on my phone while laying in my bed trying to prepare for sleep. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. Please comment and subscribe!!!!!!