Chapter Ten

Catch Me, Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Catch Me, Hyung Chapter 9

 

It was raining that night and all Jungkook could do was lay awake and listen to the sound of the rain and Taehyung’s soft snores. The past days have been bliss for him; having Taehyung beside him most of the day and under him by night.

 

Yes. Jeon Jungkook was now having thoughts of because of Kim Taehyung. Ever since his talk with Yoongi, he began to see under a new light. It doesn’t make his love for Taehyung cheap and dirty, but rather it expresses the love he has for Taehyung that words can’t quite deliver. Now, thinking of doesn’t make him queasy and uncomfortable, it now gives him something to look forward to.

 

And looking forward to it is all he could do for now.

 

Taehyung is a cuddler, and now, to Jungkook’s delight and torture, he became Taehyung’s cuddle pillow. The older would move a lot in his sleep. And every night was as much a torture as it was pleasurable. Taehyung would wrap his arms around him, and rub his nose against Jungkook’s neck. And sometimes, when the older was having a nice dream, he would grind himself onto him.

 

Taehyung told him that he cannot sleep without him, but at this rate, he cannot sleep with him beside. And right now, Taehyung was having a rather nice dream.

 

It’s not like Jungkook was complaining about their sleeping arrangements; he does want to be with Taehyung as much as possible, but sometimes, he gets all warm inside and it makes him want to express his love. His body is ultra sensitive and he gets all hot and sweaty. And suddenly, he became aware of everything and of anything.

 

He suddenly saw how Taehyung’s over-sized shirt is currently exposing his shoulder. He can see the older’s defined collarbone and graceful neck. Jungkook turned them around so that he was on top of Taehyung. He situated himself between the other’s legs, his hands running through the older’s arms and taking hold of his wrists; and ever so slowly, he kissed the base of his neck. He on it until blood started to form.

 

The action roused Taehyung awake. Jungkook was aware of this, but still he continued to shower the older with wet kisses.

 

“Kookie. What are you doing?” He said, trying to break off the younger’s hold. “I want to sleep.” Jungkook let the tip of his tongue run through the length of his neck, earning a pleasurable moan from Taehyung.

 

“K-Kookie.” He muttered. Taehyung smiled at this and took at as approval. He kissed the older’s jawline, he felt how Taehyung shivered and unconsciously jerked his crotch. He felt the older’s hard on against his stomach and it just made him hungrier for more Taehyung.

 

“Taehyung, you’re driving me insane!” He grumbled with a rough voice. He kissed the older’s chin before and biting on it. Taehyung struggled against his touch, using his body to shake him off.

 

“Yah, just kiss me already and let me touch you! You’re unfair!” He complained. Immediately, Jungkook took his hold off his wrists, placing his hands on the sides of the older’s head. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger’s neck to pull himself up and kiss him.

 

Unlike their previous kisses, Taehyung fought for dominance, making it even more rough and wilder. He entered Jungkook’s mouth with his tongue, surprising the younger. It definitely caught him off guard, but after a few moments, he did the same.

 

With their tongues dancing and their hands feeling each other up, things got very heated soon enough. Taehyung flipped them over and straddled Jungkook. He positioned himself on top of the younger’s crotch, immediately feeling his hard on.

 

“I see you’re excited, Kookie.” He said in such a low and husky voice that it drove Jungkook even hungrier for more Taehyung. He grinded himself onto Jungkook’s crotch, feeling the younger’s hard member against his own. Jungkook drew his head back in pleasure, his hands holding the sheets tightly. He couldn’t take anymore so he flipped them back with him on top.

 

“Don’t say you aren’t Tae.” He said before going down to claim Taehyung’s lips. His hands took hold of the older’s shirt and in swoop, it came off. His kisses started to go south, Taehyung neck, shoulder and chest. Jungkook didn’t know what he was doing, but he knew he just had to get a taste of every inch on Kim Taehyung.

 

He kissed one and used his tongue to flick it. He felt it harden against his tongue so he used his hand to play with the other one. He was surprised to feel Taehyung’s s become hard and sensitive to the touch. Naturally he started to kiss the other one and played the other.

 

Taehyung’s head was drawn back in pleasure, his hands grabbed the younger’s neck and gave it a slightly forceful tug. Jungkook’s kisses started to go more south, kissing and on his stomach. He grabbed Jungkook’s shoulder and pushed him up, meeting the younger’s eyes. Despite the dimly lit room, he saw Jungkook’s eyes, darkened with lust.

 

“Why am I half and you’re fully clothed?” He asked. He is sure his eyes are as hungry as Jungkook’s was. He wanted the younger and he wanted him bad. He pushed him back so he was on his knees. He lifted the younger’s shirt and kissed the exposed skin. He lifted it even higher and saw Jungkook’s sculpted abdominals. He each one, and making sure he leaves a mark.

 

“Yah, Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?!” The younger asked him, wary of the marks on his stomach despite how pleasurable it feels.

 

“Shut up, Kookie. You’re mine.” He replied. He grabbed the hair on the back of his neck and pulled the younger towards him, roughly kissing him. “And address me properly Jeon Jungkook.” He added, turning them around and pushed him back down. He straddled the younger again as he went back to kissing Jungkook’s body.

 

He took his time tasting Jungkook, his kisses go higher as he slowly lifted the younger’s shirt. “Just let me take it off already, Taehyung?” he complained, only getting his s twisted and nibbled on in reply. “Aren’t you going to address me properly?” he said, looking up with his lips against Jungkook’s . He on it, exactly how he got earlier.

 

Jungkook felt a little bit irritated because of this, still feeling like Taehyung sees him as a child. He lifted himself up, using his elbows as support. “Yah, do you still see me as a child? Am I not man enough for you? Boyfriends don’t use honorifics.” He complained.

 

Taehyung sat back up, suddenly frustrated at the interruption. But still, he got to see his handiwork at Jungkook’s body. He felt the younger up, flicking the younger’s with his finger. “No. You’re definitely a man.” He replied with lust, feeling the muscles on Jungkook’s chest. He lifted the shirt completely and soon it was discarded on the floor.

 

“Can’t I call you informally?” He asked, stopping Taehyung. “Well that was a buzz kill.” He said, getting off Jungkook. He laid back down on the bed, looking up to the ceiling.

 

“Taehyung. Is it such a big deal?” Jungkook asked, facing the older one. “Yah, look at me.” He said, pulling Taehyung’s chin to face him, but the other shook off his hands.

 

“Kookie, is it such a big deal?” he repeated the question. “I don’t like to drop honorifics, why is it such a big deal?” He asked back, sitting up.

 

“Taehyung-ah.” He called affectionately. He expected the other to look pleased, but was surprised by the frown on his face.

 

“Yah, I called you with endearments and you frown on me. My feelings make you frown?” He asked, his voice rising. Taehyung looked even more irritated by this.

 

“One more time, Jungkook. Disrespect me one more time, Jeon Jungkook, I won’t stand still.” Taehyung stood up, looking mad.

 

“Wow, you must really dislike me, Kim Taehyung.” He complained. Taehyung sighed in frustration and looked at him sadly.

 

“Ok. You can call me anything you want.” He said, Jungkook looked to him in surprised, a smile immediately hung on his face.

 

“You must really look down on me a lot.” He said sadly to himself. Jungkook’s smile fell at once and looked down. He saw Taehyung made his way to the door.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked.

 

“Outside.” He smiled sadly before going out.

 

Jungkook didn’t know what happened. Things went too fast and out of proportion. One minute they were sleeping, then hot and heavy the next, then they were arguing, and sad the next. All he wanted was to drop honorifics and further their relationship, but this happened. It was rare for Taehyung to call him by his full name; he was always called Kookie, or his Kookie if he was lucky. And the way Taehyung called his name made him feel hollow inside. Like winning and realizing you won by default. Jungkook pulled his hair so hard he almost felt like it was actually gonna rip off. He waited for Taehyung to come back and fell asleep waiting.

 

 

 

 

The next morning, things went was awkward.

 

He woke up alone. He was expecting Taehyung to be back beside him by the time that he woke up. He knew that the other cannot sleep without him; a thought that used to bring a smile to his face.

 

So he didn’t sleep at all? He thought.

 

Rushing outside, he heard voices in the kitchen. Apparently, the first thing everyone does in the morning is head straight to the kitchen; and there he walked in on a strange sight.

 

He saw Taehyung snuggled to Namjoon with his head on the leader’s shoulder and his legs draped over Namjoon’s. Jin was seating opposite to the two, eating. He walked to Taehyung and touched his shoulder but got his hands shrugged off. Awkwardly, he sat beside Jin, in front of Taehyung.

 

“Yah, what have the two of you been doing all night?” Namjoon’s knowing smile threw him off. He looked to Taehyung and suddenly noted his clothing; a turtleneck. It’s Namjoon hyung’s clothes.

 

“Why are you wearing his clothes, Tae?” He asked. Taehyung looked at him sadly and let out a sigh before snuggling closer to Namjoon.

 

“Yah, if you’re gonna leave hickeys on his body, place it somewhere not easily seen!” Jin scolded him. Jungkook realized what he meant by that and suddenly went beet red.

 

“Leaving that aside.” Jin said. “I’ve talked to the other three and asked them to leave for the morning, because we need to talk about you two.” He said, talking in his mom voice. Jungkook knew things are about to get serious.

 

“Now, it has been established that the both of you are dating, right?” Namjoon asked them. Jungkook nodded to the question while Taehyung didn’t even bother to answer.

 

“Yah, Tae. Aren’t you even gonna answer the question?” He asked. Taehyung just raised his arms and gave them a thumbs-up sign. He couldn’t even get mad at him right now; he knew he hasn’t slept a wink yet.

 

“So, that being said,” Jin said. “I need you two to be more conscious about your actions. You’re a couple now, so only do your couple activities in your room. Is that understood?” He asked. Jungkook was embarrassed by being cornered; he looked again to Taehyung who looked slightly flushed but just shrugged again.

 

“Its okay, hyung. You don’t need about that anymore.” He said, making Jungkook question what it could mean. Jin nodded and spoke again.

 

“You also need to be aware that you’re not the only ones around. So don’t go forgetting your hyungs because you’re too into each other, okay?” The both nodded to the eldest’s words.

 

“Now lets talk about something else.” Namjoon interjected. “Why did you guys argue?” He asked. Jungkook was surprised the leader knew of their little argument, but he also didn’t think it was something big enough to talk about in a group.

 

“Yeah. You guys just started dating, and it seemed like you were pretty busy last night.” Jin commented, making the youngest two flustered. “So why are you avoiding each other?” He asked. Jin stood up and gave hot choco to everyone. Taehyung sat properly and took hold of his cup.

 

“Hyung, I’m not avoiding TaeTae.” Jungkook answered, looking to Taehyung who just sighed and shook his head in disappointed manner.

 

“Yah, you guys decided to drop honorifics?” Namjoon asked Taehyung, who repeated his previous action.

 

“Yah, I thought you were okay with it?” he asked Taehyung who looked at him like he did a big mistake.

 

“I said you can call me anything you want, I never said I was okay with it. You like to do things your own way, don’t you, Jeon Jungkook?” He replied in a pointed tone. Jungkook didn’t appreciate this because he felt like he justified his reasoning, he felt like dropping honorifics makes a relationship more grounded. He didn’t understand why Taehyung couldn’t see that.

 

“Hyung, can I have coffee instead?” Taehyung asked Jin. Namjoon moved away from Taehyung.

 

“Yah, you can’t be starting this again! You’ve already had a mug before Jin hyung came in!” He scolded the younger. Jungkook looked to them in curiosity, as well as the eldest.

 

“What do you mean, Joon hyung? What is he starting again?” He asked. The leader just waved him off and looked to the eldest who was just standing up to get coffee.

 

“Hyung. Don’t give him anymore. He can handle himself.” Namjoon told Jin, who just shrugged and sat back down. He turned to Taehyung, “Yah. You’re not getting any more. Listen to hyung.” He said. Jungkook is weirded out by the situation, and what even surprised him more was the way his boyfriend conceded and nodded!

 

Taehyung stood up and headed started to walk away. “Tae, where are you going?” He asked his boyfriend. “Hyung’s bed.” And without another word from him, he left. Jungkook looked to his hyungs in exasperation.

 

“Hyungs! What is TaeTae’s problem?” He asked. Namjoon looked at him like he kicked his grandmother or something, while Jin looked at him like a guidance councilor.

 

“Do you really not know, Kookie?” Namjoon asked him, “It was clear that he didn’t like you calling him like that.” Jungkook scratched his head in frustration, why can’t anybody understand his situation? “Why do you insist this, Kookie?” Jin asked him.

 

“It’s just because other couples don’t call each other oppa or noona or hyung or unnie. They just call by name, and I think that makes them closer. I just want to be closer with Taehyung, why can’t he understand that?” He whined. It definitely didn’t sit well with Namjoon, but Jin tried to talk to him calmly.

 

“Well, now that you call him without honorifics, do you feel closer?” He asked. The question floored Jungkook. He wasn’t able to reply for a few moments. Namjoon looked at him straight in the eye before speaking.

 

“Jeon Jungkook, I’m only gonna say this once, okay?” He said, making the maknae nod in agreement. “TaeTae has done his best in becoming your best hyung. Your favorite hyung. You don’t know how proud that fool was whenever you would say ‘I have no one but TaeTae hyung.’” He explained. “If you take that from him, how do you expect him to feel?”

 

The statement definitely knocked the winds out of Jungkook. He didn’t know what this could mean to his boyfriend, but he kept on his childish behavior; and that made him feel very crappy.

 

“Plus, if Taehyung doesn’t want to be closer to you, he wouldn’t even start anything with you.” Jin added. “And from the looks of TaeTae’s neck, it seemed like the two of you were awfully close last night. How closer can you get?” He said with a cheeky smile, making the maknae embarrassed.

 

“Go talk to your hyung, Kookie. Dropping honorifics don’t make you closer to someone if you take something away from him.” Rapmon urged him. Kookie was hesitant at first but naturally did as told. He went to Rapmon and Jin’s room to talk to Taehyung. He smiled to himself when he saw Taehyung lie down with his feet up against the wall.

 

“Hyung, can I really not have more coffee? I feel so dopey.” He said, probably not knowing it was Jungkook at the door.

 

“No, you can’t have more coffee.” He answered. The older looked to him in surprise, nor hearing the voice he was expecting.

 

“Oh. It was you, Jungkook.” He said before returning to his previous position. Jungkook winced at the nonchalant expression.

 

“Why don’t you sleep if you feel dopey, hyung?” Taehyung gave him a second look when he was called hyung.

 

“I thought you don’t like calling me hyung anymore, Jungkook?” He asked the maknae, who copied his position as he lied down beside him with his feet up against the wall.

 

“I realized that I was wrong and I don’t want hyung to be angry with me anymore.” He replied.

 

“Are you sure you won’t change your mind about this matter? Because I’m sure that I’ll always want you to call me hyung. That won’t change, Jungkook.” He replied. Jungkook was still looking for that word that would know he was forgiven.

 

“I won’t change my mind anymore, hyung. I’ll make sure I won’t.” he said, raising his right hand. Jungkook never felt so happy when he saw Taehyung smiled his favorite smile, that child like box smile he’s come to love so much. The older yawned and Jungkook chuckled at that.

 

“Aigoo, I feel so sleepy!” Taehyung said, sitting up and stretching his arms.

 

“Want to sleep, hyung?” The younger asked the older one, only lying down and closing his eyes in response.

 

“Hyuuung! Come sleep in our room!” He said, keeping his hyung from sleeping.

 

“Don’t like, I’m too sleepy. Sleep here.” Taehyung replied, his voice laced with sleep.

 

“Hyung!” Jungkook bounced on the bed.

 

“Carry me.”

 

Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend. It was as if they weren’t arguing just last night. There were times that he felt like his hyung wanted to be taken care of, and this is probably one of those times. Agreeing to carry Taehyung on his back, they made their way to their room, passing the hyungs in the kitchen. Jungkook stopped to let the two see they’ve made up.

 

“Look at these two! Acting all sweet when just a while ago they weren’t even sitting together.” Namjoon hollered at them, making Jin laugh. Jungkook felt a chuckle behind his neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter