[FAN ACC] 160417 NCT U Fanmeeting

THIS IS NCT!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

160417 Fanmeeting

❄️➳❄️➳❄️

The greetings started from Taeil

Taeil: Okay... Everyone! Did you watch our performance well? Thank you. Mark! (Then he passed the mic to Mark) The fan said he was so cute saying that but Doyoung asked him to redo the greeting.

❄️➳❄️➳❄

Taeil was singing 'because of you' but it was too short.

❄️➳❄️➳❄

The boys said that 'because of you' is the suitable song to listen to when it's cold, so they asked Taeil to sing it.

Taeil: Because I'm shy to sing it alone, let's sing it together.

❄️➳❄️➳❄

The boys said that they stuck the stickers one by one. Also they didn't know so many people would come so they had to make some more, but even so the bottles ran out before every fan got one.

❄️➳❄️➳❄️

Op said Taeyong's waist is hurting, when giving out drinks he would also bow to each fan and even say hello in a well mannered way. He kept on bowing even thought his waist is hurt.

Jaehyun said, "Taeyong hyung's waist is hurting but he continues to stand and give out the vitamin drinks due to his determination."

❄️➳❄️➳❄️

The boys said they already watched some of the upcoming episodes of NCT Life and they said that Doyoung is really funny so we should look forward to him.

❄️➳❄️➳❄

Mark is really deep and speaks really nicely. He asked the fans "Isn't it hard for you to do the fanchants?". He also asked the to please wait for the other hyungs who will debut soon. ╥╥╥

He said if they got opportunity like this they would make it more fun next time. 

❄️➳❄️➳❄

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter