Memories

Random Scribbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boy X Jessica

YOUR POV

I was sitting on our couch wearing a white dress shirt, black trousers and black jacket with a matching black tie.  It's because I just came from an important event hosted by my beautiful girlfriend, Jessica Jung.  In fact today I planned something lovely for her; a proposal.  Yes, I want to be with her forever, nothing can do us apart.  But I wonder what's taking her so long.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

The door swiftly opened, revealing a woman dressed in an elegant black dress that stops just below her knees.  It was paired along with a jet black stilettos.  Her brunette hair was curled down and she was a bit wet from the rain.

"Yah, Sicachu, you should have brought my umbrella." You scolded her but she just rolled her eyes and took a key hidden under the floor mat and opened the small drawer she never let you see.  You were very curious to what it contained but you were confused when you just saw a box, its outer decorated with glitter and hearts.

"Oh? You finally let me see its contents?" you wiggled your eyebrows but she just avoided you and sit at the  foot of the bed.   You pouted.  Jessica is really mad at you.

"Baby, what did I do?" you asked and sat at the edge of the bed with your thighs dangerously close to her head.  Again she gave no answer and just opened the box.

The box contained a lot of your gifts for her.  It even contained that cheap ring you got from the amusement park during your first blind date.  She took it and wore it on her ring finger and looked at it amusingly.

"haha, I didn't know you still kept that for almost three years.  Oh my god, remember how nervous I was back then?" 

 

Flashback

"Jessica-shi!" you called out and waved at the woman who is ten feet away from you.  She noticed you and her eyes gleamed in brightness as she walked towards you.  She hooked her arms with yours and the both of you started to walk.  The atmosphere around you was quite icy and awkward.  You had no idea how to break that but you were determined to.

"S-So...how's the d-drive going here?" you asked while gently scratching your nape.  She looked at you incredulously before giggling at you while you stopped walking and look at her confusingly.

"You picked me up from my house remember? I just happened to get lost in the crowd then you found me." and you lower your head at realizing that fact.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! -you mentally scolded yourself before laughing awkwardly.

"So, you want to go try out the rides?" you asked again and she nodded before dragging you to the nearest rollercoaster.

 

Now the sun is setting and both of you are in a cable car.  The both of you were silently standing while enjoying the scenery.  She was taking pictures of the scenery and had her instax hanging from her wrist, while you?  You were goofily smiling and appreciating her beauty from the sides.

"Is there something wrong, ____?" you broke out of your reverie and she is now looking at you too with a smile plastered on her face.  You felt blood rush upon your cheeks, which Jessica found cute.

She placed her hand on your neck and gently leant in to kiss your cheek.  Using her peripheral vision, she snapped a polaroid picture of both of you.

"W-Wha-"

"Here.  It's for you to remember our first date." she handed you the polaroid as soon as the picture became clear.

"First...date? Do you mean...there will be another?"

Instead of giving you an answer, she returned to the scenery and took a few snaps.  Realizing you were still looking at her she shot you a look.

"What are you doing?" 

"Remembering this moment..." you trailed off before blinking twice and looking anywhere but her.  She was speechless and her heart was racing.

When you looked back at her she gave you a toothless smile and intertwine your arms before gently placing her head on your shoulder.

You didn't know what you were thinking and you intertwined your fingers giving it a gentle squeeze.  This moment felt right...

 

"I should drive you home now...it's getting late." you muttered, trying not to hint the fact you don't want this date to end.  She sadly nodded and both of you got in your convertible.

 

"Bye." she sleepily said while you both glanced on her mansion.  She was about to leave your convertible but you thought of a good idea.

"Wait." you unbuckled your seatbelt and went out of the car leaving a puzzled Jessica inside the car.  You went around the front and opened the door for her.  She smiled and went out of the car.  She thought that that was as far as that will happen but you offered to accompany her to the front porch.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter