...

Tae-eomma !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy , Tae --"

"Yah, Park Jimin! Don't curse in front of him." Taehyung wraps Changkyung's ears immediately. The boy doesn't squirms or anything. Instead he smiles and leans closer to the lad and Taehyung takes him gratefully. "He's still a kid and he shouldn't hear any cuss words. It could be a very bad influence to him during growth."

"Since when you even do care?" Park Jimin stares at his best friend desperately. "But did you see who's his father?"

"Jeon Jungkook, he is." Taehyung rolls his eyes. "And of course, I do care. He's like a baby, a precious baby that should not growing up."

"What, Tae?" Jimin stares his friend as if thr lad has grown a tail behind him but of course, "That kid is a Jeon." and "Yes, he is Jeon Jungkook. The same Jeon in the famous BTS. Do you even know him? You hear their songs daily." Jimin sighs, deeply. Calming his palpilating heart indeed isn't an easy work. The blood rush in a very rapid speed, sending spots into his vision and he feels clammy.

Clammy and dizzy all of sudden.

"It doesn't means I know him if I heard their songs and hey- it wasn't daily! I just heard it sometimes, Big Bang is still my jams, you know." Taehyung pouts, tightening his hug on Changkyung. To the small boy, "Do you want anything?" he asks.

"I want jelly beans." Changkyung pleads with his small voice. "Please?"

"Of course, you could." Taehyung affirms gleefully. Putting Jimin aside, he doesn't hears what his best friend mutters under his breath.

Who could ignore this little cutie alone?

Not Taehyung.

"Eomma, that uncle is scary. And he keeps saying appa's name." Changkyung drifts his gaze from Jimin's.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Seriously, Park? Don't take on him, would you?" He flicks the orange lad's forehead. "Go order some pizzas or fried chickens. You're scarying him."

"But Tae--" Jimin pouts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter