...

Tae-eomma !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is not long after Kim Taehyung got over with his last break up, which is two days ago. And now, here he is with a subtle smirk in front of the kindergarten teacher.

What a lovely young girl, he whistles under his breath. He exchanges few coy glances over and over again until both of them are red.

The kids around them are loud, but that isn’t the hindrance for his new love story to start all over again.

Definitely not, when two rowdy boys accidently trip him and left a huge mess of vanilla ice-cream on his black trousers. Definitely not, when a girl comes to her teacher and asked if she is free to tend her small scratch.

And Kim Taehyung definitely irks when another boy, was rushing to his lover and battering all over about his robot been taken by bully.

He grunted; slightly smile –with hard force when the teacher dismissed herself to take care of the matter.

“Please wait for five minutes,” she said before rushing to the boy’s side.

Well, at least he likes baby if that listed on his charms. The kids are too loud for him to handle while baby is cute and fluffy and the whines is cute too and is he too weird if he likes to bite the baby’s soft cheeks?

Waiting for five minutes become to ten and Taehyung is bored to death. His head starts to spinning and he chooses to sit down on the bench in front of the kindergarten. The weather is nice, the sky is blue and the breeze is gentle. It is perfect for a little date, Taehyung thinks. He hums a soft melody of ‘I Need U’ from the well-known idol group in the year. He isn’t a fan but their songs are good, to be heard at least and the members have pretty faces too, at least they have a decent history about not having any plastic surgery.

As if he is closing his eyes in front of the kindergarten full of kids, he remembers a rumour about a member of that group that has a kid in such a young age. However, he was reported not to take any action and decided to let go the rumour. Taehyung thinks it will be too funny if the rumour is indeed true and the kid is attending the school at here and his girlfriend is the one that teaches the kid.

Oh well, he could brag at Jimin on that. He chuckles, letting the warmth of the sun seeps into his entire body. It is nice, he bemoans in his head.

“Off.” He yelps in surprise when a small impact hits him on his stomach. A tiny –he could distinguish it as a kid’s pair of arm circles him around the waist. “Uhm.”

Taehyung is bewildered. He never in this kind of situation before and nor he knows how to react when the kid –it is a boy, a small boy around four years wails and tightens his not so tight grip on Taehyung’s waist.

“Omma!”

“What?”

“Omma, why leave?”

“Wait –I’m not your omma. You must be mistaken me with someone else –obviously your real mom. I’m not –really- your mom, little ones.”

He whimpers and slightly struggles because what is going on? His mind goes blank and he could not do nothing except to wait for a help. And by help he means someone or rather be this little kid’s parents come and get him but the help isn’t somewhere near because , everyone just decide to stare at him and not lending any hands because what a kid (since everyone is a kid –literally scattering around the kindergarten and playing with their groups) could help, anyway?

Taehyung sighs deeply before crouching, standing on the same level with the kid. “Hey, listen up. I’m not your omma. Your omma might be at somewhere so I’m gonna help you to find her okay? Or maybe your dad too or both?” he pats the boy’s head with a soft smile, hoping the little kid to stop crying.

“But –omma. You’re my omma.” The boy bursts into tears again.

“Wait, what?” Taehyung wants to dig a hole and decays in there for hundred years. Out of everything, why he is called with omma? Why not appa or hyung? Isn’t it more appropriate rather than an omma? Is his face too feminine? He knows that his face is pretty and lots of his friends praised him lot for having a pretty face but not till the extend where he could be mistaken as a girl. Right? His deep voice also being one of the parts that he would not be mistaken as the girl.

But how is he supposed to explain the whole thing to the little boy?

“Taehyung-ah?”

Ah, he smiles widely with too much chagrin. “Could you help me?” he insists, and may not include his infamous puppy face.

The teacher comes forward with a questioning mark. The little kid still not letting go of his death grip on Taehyung and the older could not do nothing except to pat the boy’s back. “Why?” she crouches down, trying to loosen the boy’s grip but to no avail.

“I don’t know.” He whines slightly and the girl chuckles, watching her boyfriend’s cute antic. She nudges the small kid to face her and asks with her sweet voice. “Dear, what’s wrong?”

“Omma doesn’t love me anymore and omma wants to leave me.” The kid wails, never intending to let go of Taehyung.

She raises a questioning eyebrow. “Um. Yeah. But he isn’t your omma, is he? He is a male.”

“But appa said, love knows no one and anyone could be a mom. Omma, why you left me?”

Both of them render in speechless. What a four year kid could know about love? Of course, it would be like the love between parents –which is male and female and love between siblings, the love between animals and nature. So, how could this little kid know about the love liberally?

His appa.

“Hey, kid. Well, where’s your appa?”

He whines. “I don’t want appa right now.” He sniffles. “I want you.” And Taehyung feels his heart softens. He is a cry baby if a little kids wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter