Final

Blame

Woohyun and Sunggyu are best friends; they have known each other ever since their diaper days. Both of them are known to be inseparable and many even their friends thought that they were a thing but they always insist that they were just friends. It was on their 11th grade when Sunggyu realized his feelings for Woohyun but they’re already in their 12th grade but Sunggyu didn’t dare to confess his feelings to his friend since the other was in love with another person. Kim Kibum or known as Key. Woohyun has been crushing over the guy. Key is known as the school’s diva because of his sassy behavior. The guy was good in acting and singing that made Woohyun fell for him and Sunggyu didn’t like him even a bit. It was Key who always becomes the main character for their school’s plays or musicals. Sunggyu and Key were known to be competitors in terms of musical play but only Sunggyu’s friends think that they’re also competitors for Woohyun’s heart. Sunggyu, Woohyun, Kibum. What a perfect love triangle, only if Key likes Woohyun back but no, everything was one sided love.

“Sunggyu!” Woohyun called as he ran towards his friend and hugged him from the back. “What do you want?” Sunggyu asked annoyingly but his heart is beating so fast. “I think I’m going to confess to him later.” Woohyun stated. “Good for you. You’ve finally decided to man up.” Sunggyu tried to sound calm. “Thanks.” Woohyun thanked the other happily but he didn’t see the frown on Sunggyu’s lips since he’s facing the other’s back. “I-I have to go first.” Sunggyu pried Woohyun’s arms from his waist and left the clueless guy.

“So, I heard that he’s going to confess later.” Hoya, a friend of Sunggyu stated as they were having their lunch. “Yah! Don’t mention it!” Dongwoo, Hoya’s boyfriend hit him lightly as he throw a glance at Sunggyu. “Are you alright?” Dongwoo asked and Sunggyu nod his head. “Why would I not be?” Sunggyu scoffed. He was jealous of his two friends whenever they’re being lovey-dovey to each other. “Just tell him?” Hoya asked. “Tell him what? That I like him?” Sunggyu scoffed. “If you would just be brave enough to tell him then you won’t be like that.” Hoya advised. “Tell who?!” Woohyun suddenly appeared behind Sunggyu that made the later shriek. “Yah! Don’t just appear like that!” Sungyu punched Woohyun’s arm so hard. “Ouch!” Woohyun whined in pain as he rubbed his sore arm. “So say Sunggyu, you like someone?” Woohyun asked the other teasingly but Sunggyu didn’t answer instead he stood up and leave the three. "Did I say something wrong?” Woohyun asked. “You’re just being stupid.” Dongwoo replied rolling his eyes. “You’re going to confess?” Hoya asked trying to change the topic. “Yup.” Woohyun answered confidently. “When?” Dongwoo asked. “Later, after their audition.” Woohyun replied. “Audition? Then Sunggyu will be there. Yah, let’s watch later.” Dongwoo told his boyfriend and Hoya just agreed to it.

“So, it’s me again.” Key boasts trying to make Sunggyu angry. “So what.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Just when will you beat me huh?” Key added. “Do whatever you want, I don’t care about you.” Sunggyu replied. “Sunggyu!” Dongwoo and Hoya called in chorus as they got near to him. Thanks to his friends if not he could have punched Key already. “Hey guys.” Key greeted the two. “Oh. Hey, you did great earlier.” Hoya greeted back. “Yah! Kim Sunggyu, you’re the best.” Dongwoo praised his friend. “Thanks.” Sunggyu smiled at his friends. “How about we celebrate huh?” Dongwoo asked. “It would be great. Don’t worry, Dongwoo will pay.” Hoya stated that made Dongwoo whined about having no money. “By the way Key-ssi, someone is waiting for you.” Hoya stated as he pointed outside the auditorium. “I should go then. Thank you.” Key stated as he left the trio.

“Were you the one who’s looking for me?” Key asked the other. “Well yes, I wanted to tell you something.” Woohyun nervously stated. “What is it?” Key asked. “Well, I wanted to confess to you.” Woohyun answered. “Confess?” Key was now beyond confused. “I like you.” Woohyun blurted out as he closed his eyes tight together. Key laughed and said, “I was thinking about giving you a chance but then I saw who your friends are and how one of them despises me And I decided it’s probably best to avoid anything." His eyes were looking at the laughing trio he’s with earlier. Woohyun looked where Key’s eyes were. “What do you mean?” Woohyun asked. “Why don’t you ask your friend there, the one in the middle?” Key pointed at Sunggyu’s direction. “Sorry but I can’t give you the answer that you wanted.” Key smirked at the other’s reaction and he just left Woohyun alone. Fuming.

Woohyun was hurt for being rejected and he was angry that it was his best friend who causes it. He head towards the direction of the three and grabbed Sunggyu by the wrist and dragged him to the rooftop. “Woohyun-ah, stop it hurts.”  Sunggyu pleaded but it just made Woohyun’s grip tighter. Woohyun pushed Sunggyu against the wall and he punched the wall near Sunggyu’s face. “Why?” Woohyun asked with anger. “Why what?” Sunggyu asked with fear. It’s the first time he saw his best friend this angry at him. “Why did you do it?” Woohyun asked once again. “What are you talking about?” Sunggyu asked back. “Bull!” Woohyun punched the wall once again. “You’re the reason why Kibum rejected me!” Woohyun blamed. “I didn’t do anything!” Sunggyu shouted back, he was already crying. “Kibum told me! So don’t even lie to me.” ”You can't blame someone for walking away if you didn't do anything to make them stay.” Sunggyu pushed Woohyun so hard and ran away from the other.

After what happened Sunggyu and Woohyun ignore each other’s presence like they didn’t know each other. Days, weeks, a month has passed and Woohyun couldn’t bear it anymore, he misses his best friend, he felt so sorry. It was just a few days before that he learned from Dongwoo and Hoya about Key hating Sunggyu and Dongwoo accidentally said that Sunggyu has feelings for him for a year already. “I’m going to get crazy!” Woohyun grabbed a fitful of his hair out of frustration. Every time that he will come near Sunggyu the later will either ignore him or go towards the opposite direction. Dongwoo and Hoya did teach him a big lesson that made him realize that it was always Sunggyu who was always there for him and he realized that he has feelings for the other too. So he tried his best to make Sunggyu talk to him.

“Sunggyu! Kim Sunggyu, yah! Talk to me!” Woohyun tried to chase the other that was about to escape again but since Woohyun has a great stamina he was able to catch up with Sunggyu and grabbed the later's wrist. “Yah, talk to me.” Woohyun tried to catch up with his breath. “What do you want?” Sunggyu asked him coldly. “You.” Woohyun replied. “You’re crazy.” Sunggyu tried to pry his wrist but the other was stronger. “Let me go.” Sunggyu demanded. “No, not until you talk to me.” Woohyun stated as he looked at the other’s eyes. “I’m sorry.” Woohyun apologized. “I’m sorry for hurting you. I’ve learned a lot. I’ve learned that I can’t be me when you’re not around.” Woohyun added. His eyes where directed at the other’s eyes and Sunggyu could see the sincerity at the other’s eyes. “It's alright, I forgive you.” Sunggyu stated. “You could punch if you want.” Woohyun stated as he brought Sunggyu’s hand to his face but instead of receiving a punch he felt Sunggyu’s hand caressing his cheek. “I can’t do that.” Sunggyu stated and Woohyun couldn’t help but smile. “You know what; I’ve learned that you like me.” Woohyun stated that caught Sunggyu on hand. Sunggyu tried to remove his hand from Woohyun’s cheek but the other stopped him. “I like you too. You don’t know how hard Hoya’s punches are just to make me realize everything.” Woohyun chuckled. He pulled Sunggyu towards him and launched his lips to the other’s lips for a kiss.

“I like- no I love you Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun declared as he looked at Sunggyu’s eyes. “Please be mine.” He added. “Only if you promise not to hurt me.” Sunggyu replied shyly. “I promise, so it’s a yes then?” Woohyun asked smiling like an idiot and Sunggyu just nod his head. Without a notice Woohyun cupped Sunggyu’s cheeks and kiss him like there’s no tomorrow.

“Did Hoya really punch you so hard?”

“Yeah. He almost breaks my bones.”

“Serves you right.”

“What?! Yah! Come here! I’m going to kiss you to death if I catch you!”


A/N: I didn't know what I just wrote. XD Any comments or reactions? Sorry if I failed anyone. ^_^