Fin

Captivating Daydream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How was blind date sounds for you?”

 

Jeonghan looked up from the resume he had been writing for the past two hours, fingers stop typing on his laptop about whatever he had in mind, furrowed his brows as he looked in confusion to his roommate−slash−bestfriend, Jihoon, who now looking at him, with his arms crossed on his chest, standing in front of the sofa he had been sitting on while he was doing his work. And he wasn’t sure if this was the effect of Intermediate Management II or he was just had a bad hearing after listening to some screamo bands he found accidentally.

 

“Sorry, what?”, Jeonghan asked, just to make sure about whatever Jihoon said before. He’s sure, very much sure that this thing wasn’t one of Jihoon’s forte, being a wingman or stuff. And he was sure, he heard something like blind and date, or combination of both of it.
 

Jihoon rolled his eyes, “Blind date”, and sighed.

 

Oh well, seems like his hearing is still okay. Which now leading into something like, Jihoon might or might not be possessed or something. Because the Lee Jihoon he had been friends with since high school never care about anyone’s . Except that anyone is Kwon Soonyoung, which is his one and only boyfriend, the love of his life, soulmate, and vice versa.

 

“I’m worried about you. I started to think you are kind of aual or just some kind of who think yourself is to good to be with anyone in this world because you’ve been single like, twenty years”, he added, with a lot of sarcasm, very much of Lee Jihoon. Okay, good. He’s not possessed.

 

Jeonghan cleared his throat, put his hand down to his lap, “I know you has Soonyoung with you. And I’m happy seeing you happy. And Soonyoung is a good guy, sickeningly sweet, and I like his sense of humor, and I would like to have someone like him in the future. And I’m pretty sure that you and Soonyoung are the only two people I know who started from a blind date. But−”, and sighed loudly, “Is being single is a crime?”, Jeonghan asked with a hurt expression, “You know blind date isn’t really my thing and I know it won’t work”

 

“One”, Jihoon sighed, “I’m not the only one who date my blind date or whatever, there’s lot of them”, he stated, “Two, why are you being so pessimist?”, he glared, “Did you really, really don’t want any kind of relationship like Soonyoung and I?”

 

“I heard someone calling my name”, Soonyoung, who had been in his and Jihoon’s shared room all day, practicing some moves for his dance class, suddenly walked towards the sofa, looked concerned, “What’s wrong?”, hands coiling around Jihoon’s waist, kissed his cheeks, and rest his chin on Jihoon’s shoulder after, made the shorter flinched with the sudden contact.

 

“Ew, gross. Go shower”, Jihoon stated, elbowed his boyfriend on the ribs.

 

Jeonghan chuckled at the sight in front of him. Jihoon might act like he hate any kind of physical contact with Soonyoung, but Jeonghan knew Jihoon actually like it by the way his face flushed and cheeks turned into shades of crimson.

 

“Guys”, Jeonghan called, “Can you both leave and please do your lovey dovey thing in your room or somewhere that isn’t here? Because I need to work on my assignment”

 

“Rude”, Soonyoung stated as he kissed Jihoon’s cheek, “You’re just jealous because you’re single and lonely”, he grinned, “So, what’s up?”
 

“Not particularly”, Jihoon finally stated after calmed himself down, “I set a blind date for this loner because I can’t stand him being lonely for the rest of his life”

 

“I’m not a loner”, Jeonghan protested. The idea about setting him on a blind date is ridiculous. Did his friends actually thinks he doesn’t know how to date? “It’s not like I hate blind dates, but I’m not and will not going to any of it. And excuse you, Lee Jihoon. I’m older than you, and I know how to date”

 

“Still set you on a blind date”, Jihoon persisted, “Because your life is too boring and you might need a companion at home whenever Soonyoung and I out for a date”

 

“Wait−”

 

“Babe, are you going to introduce Jeonghan to Seungcheol or something?”, Soonyoung asked, cutting off Jeonghan.

 

Jihoon smacked his head, “Soonyoung, babe, sweetheart, you are disgustingly cute when you’re being stupid and dense”, then sighed, “I would never ever, ever, forever, introduce Jeonghan to Seungcheol. He’s a ing ”, he said, glared at Soonyoung, “I still remember it clearly when I introduced him to you, and he’s being all flirty to you eventhough I clearly said that you’re my boyfriend! And I swear to God since that day, that we, Seungcheol and I, no longer friends”

 

“Okay…”

 

“That ing , shall be single, and unmarried, and −Wait, he’s not a freaking , and lonely until the day he die”, Jihoon once again, added, swearing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry, baby”, Soonyoung stated, kissed Jihoon on the lips, “I’m just asking, quit the swearing thing and stop sulking, okay? No matter how hard he try to flirt with me, I’ll still love you more than anything else”, he said as Jihoon muttered an okay before kissing Soonyoung back.

 

Here we go. Another lovey dovey moment stuffed into his face. He sighed, looked at his friends in disgusted face and rolled his eyes, “Um, Guys? I’m right here…? Did you guys just making out in my face? Did you both even remember that I’m still alive, right here…?”

 

Jihoon ended the kiss, embarrassed and stuff, “Oh right, okay, I set you on a blind date on Sunday, 2 PM at Jam Jam, so make yourself free and pretty that day or I’ll burn every hair product you own. Thank me later”

 

 

 

 

 

“WAKE UP, YOU LAZY , YOU’RE GOING ON A DATE TODAY!”

 

.

 

Jeonghan groaned. It’s a weekend and Jihoon interrupted his nice dream about rainbows and unicorns with his not so nice yells, “Five more minutes, it’s too early in the morning, I need my beauty sleep”, he stated, not that he needed to be any more beautiful, but he still sank deeper into his bed with blanket wrapped all around his body, “You sounds like my mom”   

 

“Ew, I’m a guy if you forgot, . Even if I’m a woman, I don’t want to have a womb that contains you in it”, he mocked, “And it’s 1 PM and stop insulting me, grandpa”, Jihoon stated, slamming a pillow to Jeonghan’s head, made the other whinned for being awaken, “And you just skipped your breakfast”

 

“WHAT?!”, Jeonghan suddenly sit, jolted awake, eyes grew wide and hair strucked in any direction possible, “BREAKFAST?! WHY DON’T YOU WAKE ME UP?!”

 

Jihoon snorted at the reaction, sure to know that Jeonghan will wide awake at the mention of food, “Wow, you and your food. It’s always convenience to wake you up with ‘food’ attached”, and laughed, “Stupid. I’m kidding. It’s just 9 AM, and I’m doing that so you hermit will wake up and eat breakfast, that’s all”

 

“Oh my God, why do I friend with you”

 

“Because you need me in your unorganized life”, Jihoon said with smug on his face, “And what the hell, did a cow your head on your sleep or something? You looked like ”, Jihoon commented, pointed at his hair and eyebags.
 

“What the f−”

 

“Oh whatever, I don’t care, just get up and do whatever with your face, your date won’t probably like that kind of face”

 

“Oh, really? Then should I never ever appear on that blind date?”, Jeonghan asked, “You see, I’m beautiful. And my date should be at least as handsome as Kim Woobin or I’ll kill you for wasting my weekend and insulting me right after I wake up”

 

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan fidgeting on his seat. He knew he was fidgeting like crazy, he could fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter