Nothing's over

Listen To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi to everyone! What's up?I know it's been so much from the first chapter, but I'am here with the second. Yah^^ I repeat that English is not my first language and I apologize for grammar and errors. I hope you enjoy this chapter, let me know what u thing and see u soon.

Thanks.

 

 

2° Nothing's over

 

The Headmaster's office was spacious, decorated with modern style. There was a big wall full of awards, and photos of old classes and school events, then also the big headmaster's desk. 

"What happened this time?" 

The headmaster said, scrutinizing his two students, sitting on chairs in front of his desk. But seeing their disastrous look on their faces already knew the answer. 

"Sir, I caught them on school's rooftop.. beat each other up."

The old janitor said, standing near at their side. Sunggyu wonders to himself because among all the janitor they had that .

"You two can be friends and end it here?"

Headmaster asked with a bored air of who has reviewed these scenes for years. Woohyun almost fell off on his chair, he would've wanted to laugh in his face but back himself from doing it, though it was abvious.

"Jokes? Let us go, things like this happen." Said only.

"Nam Woohyun, seems that I'm joking? These things shouldn't happen in my school! Well, even if you two aren't going to do it I'll have to advise your parents about what happened."

His tone and gaze became more serious, in fact he didn't wanted joking. 

If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter