deja vu

Listen To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1° Deja vu

 

 

"Small eyes! Small eyes! Small eyees."

"My eyes are beautiful, while you're ugly!"

Shouted the young 5 year old child, running toward the other child - knocking him to the ground. He began to pull his hair, hitting each other. 

"Kinds stop it! Among friends don't hit each other, what happened to you two?" 

Said the teacher now shocked. 

/

 

The truth is that: Kim Sunggyu & Nam Woohyun are enemies.


Since an early age, from elementary School there wasn't good chemistry between them. But they tried to be friends for a while, just at a distance of five months had quarreled. At that time all the teachers tried to get them to make peace, but they were enemies up to the bones. Maybe everyone believed it would be a thing as children, at that age was normal - but it also was continued to a major age, until to the middle and high schools. 


Though something changed in January of 2011.

/


A beautiful city like Seoul that morning was so cold and dark, so devoid of feeling and color - another thing devoid of everything and dark as death was the school. Yes, for many students it is so bad and not fun; everyone would like stay home to sleep on own beds so comfortable and warm, was so even for Sungkyu - who that found himself going to High School on foot.


*Without knowing, I step on your shadow
I’m probably gradually getting crazier

 

He didn't want to meet the same faces, and the lessons of various boring teachers - hated to spend many hours of his life in that place. His mother define that building like a 'house' for him it was just bull.


Walking for some good and long minutes until reach the iron gate of the his School, was immediately greeted by a friend. "Hey Gyu! On foot this morning?" Said his friend, not very high - with a hat on his head, even though wasn't allowed to wear it to school. And at last had an bully-aura. 

For all students Sunggyu and his friends were a kind of bullies, they make afraid at everyone - but at school and how the rest of his life out of it, he's a reserved boy and puts a little scary to everyone. In bottom is a simple guy and not so nasty, just doesn't shown this own side of him to anyone.

"Hi Hoya, unfortunately it is so." Said, returning the greeting - and with his friend was making way into the school. Although many students before the sound of bell, liked to spend time in the courtyard but for Gyu that morning the air was too cold and had to sit down for the good of his feet. 

 

*I want to capture you no matter what
To my eyes that sees everything to be dark,
You’re the only one that shines brightly

 


Their class was half full, some already with books in hand and the girls ready to put on makeup each other. Luckily the teacher wasn't there yet, it would enter into c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter