Chapter 9

Unpredictable

Hayoon opened Ruby's waiting room door with a big smile plastered on her face.


WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID JUST HAPPEN?!?!


Hayoon still wasn't over her first meeting with bangtan. The feeling was so surreal she wondered if it was a dream. 

Unconsciously, she giggled out loud when she remembered the boys' messy and loud goodbyes.

Some of the staff and Ruby's members stared at Hayoon like she was crazy. She was just standing by the door, giggling to herself.

"Yah, Hayoon! What took you so long? You're the only one who hasn't changed yet!" Sheena yelled with hands placed on her hips.

Hayoon who was in her own world snapped out of her thoughts when she heared their leader yell. "I'm sorry, something came up."

Sheena raised her left eyebrow, curiousity hitting her. "Like what?"

"I'll tell you later!" Hayoon squealed excitedly then went on to change.

 

When everyone was now settled in the van, Hayoon didn't waste any time and told her members what happened.

"OMG! No way unnie. You've met all of them!?" The youngest, Hana shrieked in excitement.

Hayoon nodded her head eagerly.

Everyone was now screaming and swooning over the news Hayoon just told them. They were just rookies so they haven't really met a lot of sunbaes and if they did, just quick greetings.

"I'm so jealous unnie." Hana whined. "I would love to meet bangtan sunbaenim."

"I would rather want to meet Infinite." Says Minjoo, a huge Inspirit.

"You can have all of them except VIXX you little brats. They're mine." Gem said, in a joking but slightly threatening voice.

"You can't have VIXX! They're mine!" Sheena argued, all the way from the shotgun seat.

" no. They're mine!" Gem retorted.

The van was now full of of 'They're mines' by the two oldest members of the group for the rest of the car ride.

Who says maturity is based on age? 

Exhibit A: Gem; 22 years of age
Exhibit B: Sheena; 20 years of age

Both arguing to whom VIXX belongs to.

***

"Let's take five guys." Rap mon announced, clapping his hands.

The members scattered around the practice room, some laying on the floor, drinking water, or changing their shirt full of sweat.

J-hope ran to the player and played the song Queen by History.

He started goofing off, dancing around the room. The members gave him amused but judging stares but after a while, Jimin decided to join him. The two goofballs danced to every song that played.

After the third song ended, the two boys decided to take a breather and sat across the corner whilst drinking water.

The fourth song was now playing through the rooms speakers and made Jimin halt from drinking.

"What song is this? It sounds familiar." Jimin stated, scrunching his nose, trying to remember the familiar beat.

To one person, it was more than familiar. He knew the song almost by heart. To the point that he'd recognize it even by it's first second. He could sing the lyrics as if it was the national anthem. He could slay the rap part as if it was as easy as counting one to ten. He can even dance to the chorus as if he was the one who choreographed it.

When he was about to open his mouth and answer Jimin, V spoke up. "It's Play Me by Ruby. You know, Hayoon's group."

"Oh right!" Jimin said, snapping his fingers.

"Oh Hayoon, the girl we met earlier?" J-hope asked.

"Yeah." V replied, nodding.

"How do you guys know each other anyway?" J-hope added, leaning his back against the wall.

"Oh- it was random. She helped my cousin Sena about something."
V was explaining the incident to J-hope and Jimin while a curious Jungkook was listening to them with bat ears.

From time to time, he would glance at his hyungs trying his very best to catch every word that would escape V's mouth. 

Laughter was suddenly heard from the three mood makers of the group making Jungkook look to his hyungs for the nth time already. This time, longer than usual.

Jimin sensed a pair of eyes staring them down and followed it. He met eyes with Jungkook for a split second as the latter averted his gaze away from him as soon as he realized his hyung caught him eavesdropping.

But Jimin was quick enough to catch Jungkook's desire to join the conversation.

"Jungkook, how did you and Hayoon-shi meet?" Jimin yelled a bit too loud for all the members to hear.

All eyes were now on the innocent maknae. They too were curious how Jungkook made a friend.

A female for that matter.

To them, it was normal for V to meet people and be friendly. The guy probably has over a thousand friends.

But they knew Jungkook as the shy introverted type.

I mean it even took a while for Jungkook to be comfortable around them when they first met.

s.

This is big news to them. Their precious maknae, going around.

Being friendly with girls.

Jungkook felt uneasy. He knew what his hyungs were thinking.

"Remember when Rapmon hyung lost my towel?" Jungkook started coolly. "Well, when I was looking for it in the lost and found room, Hayoon-shi happened to be there looking for her phone. So we helped each other." 

Jungkook tried to sound like it was nothing. If his hyungs found out about his little crush on Hayoon, they'd tease the kidneys out of him.

"Helped each other aye?" J-hope said, with eyebrows bouncing up and down. 

"Just the two of you?" Suga joined in, with a grin in his face.

Of course.

They knew or not, it still won't escape his hyungs mischievous teasing.

"Yah, Jungkookie! You've been meeting pretty girls without telling us?!" Jin cried in exaggeration.

Jungkook had that you-guys-are-crazy-erted-dudes face on but an amused expression was still visible.

"Jungkookie, isn't Hayoon the girl who admitted on being a fan of BTS?" Rap mon suddenly spoke.

News articles from forty different websites were now replaying back in the BTS' members heads.

 

Ruby's Hayoon admits to being a BTS fan

Hayoon from the rookie girl group Ruby is a BTS fan

Ruby guests in Weekly Idol; Hayoon is an ARMY

 

The members cried out "oh yeahs" in unison.

"Hey, Jungkook. If you like Hayoon-shi, you won't have a hard time pursuing her because she's a fan." Jimin joked, nudging Jungkook. 

Jungkook tried to hold the blush that what was creeping up to his face, but alas his hyungs teasing made it extremely difficult.

The fire hydrant red Jungkook only provoked his hyungs from teasing the poor maknae even more.

Except for one boy.

Surprisingly, he was silent.

Usually, he would be as loud as J-hope. Sometimes even more.

But something inside him didn't want to join the teasing.

The feeling was weird for V.

Maybe I'm just tired.


A/N: My dear readers please forgive me OTL Sorry for the overly long update ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ 

 I was so distracted with Bangtan's comeback and I was somehow kinda lazy, TBH. SORRY!!!!