L.O.

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yuri try to sit at left side on the bed and wait for her husband. she get out from her room and walking to taec's room "doctor did you see my husband?" vic asked "no, ah yes he go to canteen. by the way, why are you here? you should take a rest on your bed" taecyeon said "i'm tired being lazy doc. i'll go to see him" said yul "i'll coming with you then, i cant let you walking alone like that" he said, then the two walk to the canteen.

 

"how your pregnacy?" asked taec "its going smoothly, i guess. thanks for your hard work" yul answered "i'm happy if my patient happy. thanks to you i have more experient" said taec "its okay. by the way doc-" "hey stop calling me 'doc' just call me taec. you know my name right?" taec said "ah really? i call you 'doc' cause you're my doctor. but if you want me to, alright" yul smiled, taec help her walk. 

 

they are in the canteen now, looking for nichkhun. suddenly taecyeon touch yuri's shoulder and closed her eyes. "lets stay like this for a while" taec said "no, let your hand go taec, what are you doing?!" yuri said "nothing. just wait" taec said "what are you doing!" yuri slap his hand.

 

nichkhun touch vic's cheeks softly "if, just if the feeling that you mean is something that would make you ruined your life. i wont let it" khun said while let go his hand from her cheek "no, khun. i- i'm sorry. i dont mean it, dont get me wrong, i- i- i just, i think i missunderstood my feeling sorry" vic said "its okay, now you know it" khun smiled. "khun-a!" taec shouted "oh you're here?" said khun then walk to him "yuri is looking for you so i come with her here" said taec "you left me too long. are you eating or sleeping here" yuri said "and why are you closing my eyes?" she asked to taec "umh- me? ah no, i just want to, dont take it serious. i just want to play.. hide and seek?" taec aliby "what? hide and seek? with me? are you crazy or what. yeah however, thanks to take me here taec" said yul "your welcome, yuri. and you, i want to talk to you at my office later" taec said to yuri and khun.

 

victoria hold her breath for a while, she dont think that she will say that thing to nichkhun, she regret it. victoria drink mineral water to calm her down. "why vic? why does you say that? are you lost your mind?!" she said to her self "nurse" suddenly there is someone who tap her shoulder "a-ah yes? can i help you?" said vic "is it yours? i take it from there" said the girl giving a hairclip to vic "... no, but i'll take it. i'll bring it to the owner, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter