L.O.V.E

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"yul i'm home"  khun open front door, he go to his room to see yuri, but she is not there "khun i'm here" said yuri from bathroom "what are you doing there, can i go in?" khun asked " no no no, stay there" answered her, but khun has open the door "you are throwing, are you sick?" khun rub her back "no, i'm okay. i think i just eat too much" yuri smiled.

"i'll make diner, wash your self" yuri then go down to kitchen. khun on his bath coat then take a look to his wife "drees up, khun" said yuri "why? afraid that i will be sick?" said khun while walk down and sit at dinner table "no, it make me feel.. ugh what should i say? disgusted? kkk" said yuri "you get disgusted with your own husband? how funny" said khun. yuri laugh "go away from my dinner table if you wont get hurt" said yuri while take soup from the stove "as your wish queen" khun do as yuri tell then sit on his chair. "dont eat too much piggy, you'll sick" said khun, it seems like yuri have hugry for a year that she eat too much today "woo woo, stop here girl. what wrong with you? are you really okay?" asked khun "i'm sure okay, but i just want still eat eat eat and eat again" aswered her "whoa something wrong with my wife, how your periode?" asked khun "hey come on we are eating now, how could you ask something like that" yuri take down her chopstick and go to her room and sit on bed. "hey calm down yul, what with that sensitiveness? talk with me" said khun "you've become more sensitive day by day, are something wrong happened?" asked khun, yuri shake her head "no. i just.. i dont know what wrong with me" yuri aswered "should we go to hospital?" ask khun gentlely "no, i'm tired" said yul "look, you become more more lazy, you look so pale, you throwing, you eat too much, you become sooooo tired. lets go to hospital. get dress up" said khun. 

 

at the hospital

khun registered yuri then sit beside her "why dont you believe me? i said i'm okay" said yuri "what wrong with word 'okay' now? are the meaning is changes?" said khun. they go to hospitalize room "hey taec!" khun wave his hand to the doctor "oh hey dude! who's sick? just lay down there" asked taec, then yuri layed on the bed "i'll open your tshirt, are you okay with it?" ask taec "no, i'll take it" said khun "okay" then taec take his stetoscope "are you feeling bit nausea this day?" ask taec "yeah she is vomiting this afternoon" khun aswered "okay, finish. something wrong with your wife dude" said taec "like what? desease?" ask khun "what wrong with me? taec? am i really sick?" ask yul "are you both really dont know or just pretending?" said taec "she is pregnant, it look like it has... 2 month?" continued taec "how could you know? you just check her with your stetoscope" ask khun "look at her, her stomach is more bigger now. you jerk. you dont even know khun. however congratulation you two" taec explained, khun just dazzed and yuri is still in her own mind "she is, what? pregnant? my baby? inside her?" said khun "what with that shock khun? that is not your baby?" ask taec "no no, that my baby. but i just cant believe it. i'll became father!" said khun happily "yul? are you okay?" ask khun "am i really look okay now? i'm... so okay. no, how could i expres how happy i am?" said yul then hug her husband "i love you babe, like.. so much" said khun then kiss her forehead. 

 

it has been 7 month since nichkhun know that his wife pregnant, and he cant wait until his baby coming out. "do you want eat something yul?" ask khun "um... jjajangmyeon and jjamppong will perfect. buy it on your way home" said yuri "alright, see you home babe" said khun "still safe daddy" said yuri with like-baby voice "yes, sweetheart. daddy love you" said khun "no mommy love you more, hihi. dont come late khun" said yuri then end the phone.

yuri smile happily, she never know that married with nichkhun will as happy as now. first she didnt like this marriage, cause khun is her best best friend, but love is everywhere, they falling love each other. yuri try to stand up from sofa, it difficult to do now, cause her tummy is bigger like baloon. "uh.. baby, you're so heavy.. i hope that you are baby boy, mommy dont know what to do if you are girl, you will as chubby as dimsum" said yuri while rub her tummy then go to eat her vitamins at upstairs "we are out of water, baby. lets go to kitchen with mommy" said yuri to her baby. suddenly the phone ia ringing, she quickly go to stairs. and suddenly she is on the floor with blood on her dress.

 

khun is calling home, but no one pick up that. he think yuri must be at bathroom or at her room, so khun just buy jjamppong cause jjangjangmyeon is out of order, then go home. he try to calling her on her phone cell, but theres no answer, he become so panic. then drive his car rushly. 

nichkhun parking his car "k..kh..hun" seems like someone wishper his name "my.. baby.. plea...se.." that voice make khun run come in, then he look on something like... his wife lay down on floor with blood on her leg, khun run to her "o my god! what happen yul? are you okay? hey! answer me! open your eyes! look at me! yul! honey! okay, right, listen to me, you have to open your eyes till we reach hospital okay? please. you have to be strong. for me. for our baby." said khun guide her then hold her to his car.

 

hospital

"god help her. god. o my god" said nurse who just look at yuri "save my wife, okay? wheres dr. ok? i've made reservation with him!" said khun panic "o god! what happened to her?!" taecyeon run to see yuri "lets go to operation room, come on quick quick!" said him.

2 hours later

taec come out from operation room, he smile "is she okay? my wife okay?" ask khun "i just have best operation ever khun, your wife is sure amazing woman. she can protect her baby even if she really in danger" said taec "o god, taec i'm asking you, is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter