Forever

The Beast and the Human

Third person p.o.v -

 

They took Jimin to a mansion. With non-human speed Jimin was in a room and being drown in a bed. The two of them were now alone, in what probably was the vampire’s room.

“Don’t worry baby boy, I won’t hurt you. J just want a bit of your blood”

The vampire said in a husky voice that gave Jimin shivers. The human sat up in the middle of the bed looking at the other.

“What if I don’t want to” The younger asked, not very loudly. But it seems he didn’t have to worry, the vampire heard just right. Yoongi started taking steps in his direction and jimin started moving deeper in the bed till his back touched the wall.

“I’m afraid you don’t have a choice” Yoongi climbed the bed and hovered over Jimin. Jimin could see the vampire brown eyes slowly getting red. It gave him another shiver, but not a scared shiver.

“And love” Yoongi called while he grabbed the collar of Jimin’s shirt and pushed it down, showing more of his neck to better access “I’m a hybrid, not a vampire” he started nibbling in Jimin’s skin with his pointy teeth.  Even better, Jimin thought.

Jimin could feel himself moving his head a bit to the side unconsciously, showing more of his neck to the hybrid. He could hear Yoongi making a sound of satisfaction in his ear. Jimin tried to deny the feeling he had inside of wanting to please the older, and hear more sounds from him.

He had kidnap Jimin and wanted to his blood, probably kill him. So why should he feel this way? Feelings are ed up.

Yoongi found Jimin’s sensitive spot and started , and nibbling on it. Jimin bite his lip to hold back a moan. Jimin lifted his arms and tried to push the hybrid away but it was useless. The older grabbed his arms and pushed them against the wall. Jimin was helpless and weak.

He felt Yoongi’s teeth pierce his skin and gave a small sound of pain. He struggled against the hold the other had in him but he only made the other tightened his grip. Jimin could feel the teeth pierced all the way in his weal spot. He mewled weakly and Yoongi grabbed his two arms in one hand, the other coming to caress the human’s thigh.

Jimin felt his blood flowing away, but it was starting to feel good. Having his weak spot abused so much. He couldn’t hold back anymore and moaned. The hand in his thigh stopped and instead of caressing started to tighten his grip, feeling it, probably leaving red marks later.

The touch felt good to Jimin. It was like a possessive touch. Telling Jimin he was his and only his.

Yoongi finally let go of his neck, when Jimin started feeling a little light headed. Jimin gave a moan when he felt the teeth leaving his skin. Jimin looked at Yoongi’s face that was in front of him through half lidded eyes. Yoongi had a bit of blood trailing down his mouth and without thinking Jimin leaned forward and the blood away. It didn’t taste that bad to him.

The hybrid let go of his arms and Jimin took the chance to grab at the other’s shirt. He didn’t know why but he just wants the other close to him, he didn’t want to let go. So much for the struggle in the beginning and now look at him. Such a mess with tears on the corner of his eyes, face flushed and needy. All that because of a hybrid called Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin’s waist and leaned forward kissing him in the mouth. Jimin closed his eyes right away and returned the kiss. It was gentle and sweet but everything changed when Yoongi his bottom lip and Jimin opened his mouth for him. The older’s tongue explored every corner of his willing mouth.

Jimin really can’t believe. He was making out with the hybrid after he his blood and he wasn’t feeling disgusted, the contrary. He liked it too much. Jimin didn’t want to be away from this person ever again. He didn’t know if it’s because the hybrid did something to him or he just fell for him hard out of nowhere. But it didn’t really matter to him.

“Are you going to kill me now?”

Jimin asked out of breath when they finally parted. Jimin’s bad attitude he had today totally broken. Well he did have to confess he felt an attraction to the hybrid when he first saw him, something like a bond, but he decided to ignore it. The other was a hybrid and kidnapped him after all. But he couldn’t ignore it anymore, the feeling where too intense. He just wanted Yoongi to love him and keep him forever.

“Of course I won’t. You are too precious to me” Yoongi answered while the blood that was left on Jimin’s neck and making it heal faster.

“Are you saying the truth?” Jimin asked pushing Yoongi closer to him by his shirt.

“Of course I am love. You didn’t feel a bond by chance. I’ve been watching you for a while because I could smell you and knew you were the one for me”

Yoongi grabbed the covers and pushed them back. He made Jimin lay down on the bed and the older laid down next to him. Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the waist pushing him closer, the younger’s head in his chest.

“You are mine forever and I won’t have it any other way”

With that Jimin fell asleep. Warm and feeling protected. He was ready to spend the rest of his life with Yoongi. Even though he didn’t know him very well, he had all the time in the world to.