Meeting

The Beast and the Human

Jimin p.o.v:

Boring and boring days over and over again. The same routine over and over again. Going to school is stressful but I can’t do anything about it, because I’m underage I have to go. But now I moved in a new town, far away from my parents. I wanted to try, live alone in a new place and change things. People mind think it’s crazy because I’m too young and I myself think it’s crazy but I wanted to give it a shot.

Today is my first day on my new school in Slitsbain, a not very known city. I woke up early to prepare the things and run out of the door of my small house. I arrived at the school and everywhere I turned I could see people talking loudly and most of them being stupid. I entered the school and went to the classroom that I was gonna have my first lesson. It was still early but I didn’t care. I didn’t have anything to do anyway. I sat on a chair beside the window and put my bag on the table. I stared outside the window looking at the people talking with happy faces and sighed.

“I’m not in the correct classroom am I?” someone said. I turned my head and looked at the door. There stood a happy and kind looking guy with light brown hair. He had a young looking face. He gave me a rectangular smile.

“I don’t think so, unless you are older than you look” I said. He smiled back “Actually I would say I’m much older than I look” he said and come close to my desk “I’m Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you” he extended his hand to me and I took it. “Park Jimin, nice to meet you”.

I took my phone from my bag, saw the hours and smirked. I turned the phone to him and he gasped. “I need to go! See you around” he said running out the door. I laughed. He was probably my age but from another class.

People started coming in and I went back into my own world. The teacher came and made us introduce ourselves. I hate this things, I’m just awkward. I can be nice and playful with my friends and people that I’m close to, but I’m always a bit uncomfortable when it comes to meeting and talk to new people.

It was my turn now.

“I’m Park Jimin and I’m 17 years old. I’m new in town.” It was simple and I didn’t feel the need to say more than that. Time passed with me ignoring most of the things said and it was time to leave. I took my things and went outside. I sat on a bench breathing the fresh air. I’m so sleepy. I shouldn’t have woken up so early.

I heard loud sounds coming from a group of people and what I wanted was just to tell them to shut up. Sure, they could have fun and laugh together but without interrupting the peace of other people. Today I didn’t feel like dealing with anything. I’m usually a cheerful person but I was sleepy and hungry.

I looked to the front and saw a couple of red eyes looking at me in the distant. I freaked out, grabbed my things and went back inside. What the heck was that?! So creepy!

I continued my day but that scene didn’t leave my head. I decided to ignore it. Maybe it was just my imagination even though I don’t really believe that myself but let’s just go with it.

 

It was now time to go home but I didn’t want to. I decided to walk around and explore the places. The town was quite lovely.

When I noticed, it was already dark and I had to go home.

While I was walking I felt a presence behind me. I turned around but didn’t see anything. “What is going on?” I turned to the front and continued walking but still feeling like someone was watching me. This was creeping me out so much. I could feel myself shiver. I pushed a few strands of my brown hair out of my face.

Then someone grabbed me and before I could do anything I was pushed in a dark hallway. The person pushed me against a wall.

“Hello little boy, isn’t it a bit late for you to be outside?”

A man’s voice said. I looked at him and frowned. He had dark brown hair and dark eyes. He wasn’t that tall but definitely taller than me. Even though what he was doing right now to me, he had a kind face. I tried to free myself but he wouldn’t move. He was too strong.

“C’mon boy, I’m not gonna to anything bad to you, at least not too bad” he said smirking at me.

“As if I would believe that”

I answered back, glaring at him. He grinned and I noticed what looked like a fang. When I looked back at him his eyes were red. I was starting to get scared. Don’t tell me…a…

“Vampire”

The voice scared me making me look in the direction of its owner. The man was leaning on the wall on the left. He had blond hair, pale skin and dark eyes. He seemed to be my height maybe a few centimeters taller. He was carrying an unconscious girl on his shoulder.

“Hoseok catch”

I got out of my transe when the man said to the one that was pushing me against the wall. . He took the girl and threw her to the man I now know is Hoseok. I gaspedin shock.  He let go of me and grab the girl just in time. This people are crazy.

Well they are vampires.

“What was that for?” Hoseok asked to the other pouting a bit at him.

“I would appreciate if you would stop messing around with my prey. You already have yours.” The other answered.

His prey? As if.

“I’m sorry for my rudeness love. My name is Yoongi and that moron right there is my brother Hoseok”

I blushed a bit at the nickname but continued glaring at him. Yoongi started coming my way and I grabbed a sharp piece of metal that was on the floor. I pointed it at him. He grinned.

“That won’t do anything to me love”

“I won’t know till I try right?” I said. He smirked lifting an eyebrow at me. In an instant he was in front of me. I gasped in surprise but threw the sharp metal aiming at his face. He grabbed my hand before the metal could touch his face. He grinned at me and I glared at him pissed. He was laughing at me and that irritated me. I pushed my leg back and tried to kick him in the middle of the legs but he grabbed it too, right before it reached him.

“That would have hurt love. Don’t do that again”

He said. He let go of me, grabbed the metal piece in my hand and threw it away. He then out of nowhere grabbed me and put me on his shoulder.

“Let go of me! Put me down!”

I screamed. How could he carry me in his shoulder like this, he was insanely strong. I resisted only making him laugh at me. Vampires are so mean, I should have expected it.

“I’m not that mean love. I’m good to the people I like”

He said while he walked somewhere with me on his shoulder. His brother followed us with the other girl. I felt sad and scared. I don’t want my life to end like this.

Damn vampires.