1/1

It's you and me... and them

 

Yoongi came home to a messy apartment and Jungkook scolding his- their cat, Slayer. To say their house was messy would be an understatement; the house was the definition of chaos. The couch pillows were on the floor and ripped papers were… well, everywhere.

“What the hell happened in here?” he asked as he slowly put his briefcase on the floor as if he was afraid that any more pressure would send the apartment tumbling down. Both Jungkook and Slayer turned to look at him before Slayer came running to him and rubbed himself against his legs.

“That cat tore up my paperwork!” Jungkook yelled as he pointed an accusing finger at the korat kitten. Yoongi had nothing to say. Usually, he would stand up for Slayer but this wasn’t the first time Slayer tore up Jungkook’s stuffs.

“Bad kitten, bad kitten.” Yoongi told the kitten. Slayer didn’t even acknowledge him as the kitten continued to rub himself against him. Slayer even purred in content. Yoongi resisted the urge to coo at the kitten.

“You’re always so easy on him that’s why he keeps acting up.” Jungkook complained. The younger huffed and crossed his arms in displeasure. Jungkook and Slayer didn’t go well together. Their first encounter was terrible; the kitten had scratched Jungkook’s hand when the younger tried to touch him.

“Kookie, he’s just a cat, kitten even.” Yoongi said as he made his way to his lover. He gave his sulking lover little kisses all over the face and caressed the cheeks lovingly. Jungkook was still sulking but at least the pout was replaced with a tiny smile.

“Slayer is lucky I love you. If not I would’ve have put him up for adoption.” Yoongi made a dramatic gasp and faked a pained expression. Jungkook rolled his eyes at Yoongi’s antics and walked away to their room. Yoongi just loosened his tie and walked to the living room.

He sat on the couch and was about to turn the tv on when he suddenly heard Jungkook screeched. He was about to get up and get up and run to their room to see what was it all about but Jungkook was already in the living room. Jungkook looked at him frantically.

“Slayer knocked Toby’s terrarium off the table and now Toby is missing!” Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair frustratingly as he groaned and started calling out for Toby. Yoongi wanted to point out that even if Toby heard him, the frog couldn’t answer him but he knew it would only anger the younger more.

Not even two minutes later, they heard squeaking noises coming from the laundry room. Jungkook sprinted to the room with Yoongi trailing behind. Jungkook gasped when they reached the room. The scene welcoming them wasn’t very… pleasing; Slayer was keeping on pawing the tiny frog.

“You bad cat! Stop that! Don’t touch Toby, you nasty cat!” shrieked Jungkook. The younger quickly took Toby in his hands a sent Yoongi a heated glare before making his way to their bedroom; probably to put toby back into his small terrarium.

“You shouldn’t have done that, Slayer.” Yoongi heaved a sigh as he crouched down in front of Slayer. The said kitten tilted his head and meowed at Yoongi. “Why do you like pissing Kookie off so much, huh?” Yoongi didn’t get any answers; it wasn’t like he expected for answers anyway but Slayer sniffed his hand.

“He does look cute when he’s mad though,” he chuckled to himself before scratching the back of Slayer’s ear and kitten purred in content. “But don’t piss him off too often, yeah? I’d run out of excuses to save your .” He whispered to the kitten. Slayer meowed at him.