f o u r

i got my ion you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ IRENE | SEULGI | JOY | YERI | WENDY ]

 

"Who's that y gal I see over there?" Irene smirks, rubbing her chin as she notices Seulgi cruising down the lunch line with her effortless smile. It's only a matter of time before she looks over. Bingo! That's right, there's that middle finger Irene knows so well. "See, Seulgi only flips me off."


Yeri sighs as she digs her nails into her sandwich. "That's because you always undress her with your eyes." It's quite obvious that Irene has to lower her standards because she's never going to date someone like Seulgi.


Honestly, all Wendy wanted was to enjoy lunch peacefully but with these two idiots bickering back and forth, it's no wonder she's going to die young.
"You know, if you actually talked to Seulgi and have a normal conversation," Wendy continues, snatching the chip back from the table. "Then, maybe she might actually respect you as a person."


Yeri hisses, squinting at Wendy for eating the last chip in the bag. "H—hey, I was going to eat that!" She crosses her arms with a pout on her face.


What?


Irene furrows her eyebrows as she looks at Wendy with a scowl on her face. "What do you mean as a person?"


Ugh, Wendy hates these situations where she has to break it to Irene that Seulgi probably sees her at the same level as that trashbin in the corner of the cafeteria. "No offense, maybe give her less attention?"


Yeri almost cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter