t h r e e

i got my ion you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S JUST A SLAP!

"JUST A SLAP," SHE SAYS.


"Listen, I swear she blushed." Irene hisses, as she gives Seulgi an obvious glance. It doesn't take long for Wendy to widen her eyes because her best friend was one step close to killing everyone in the Chemistry department. With quick reflexes, she manages to stop Irene from mixing bleach and vinegar.

 

On the other hand, there was Yeri who almost repeated the same mistake as Irene. She was that close to making toxic chlorine gas. To be honest, she didn't dislike the idea of having a class end early, but then again... "Hey, how does ending class early sound to you girls?"

 

Both Irene and Wendy gave Yeri a look and then quickly grabbed her test tubes from her hands. There was that face, oh yeah, the world domination smirk.

 

"For the last time, we don't want you to set this school on fire!" Wendy yells as she tries her best to reach Yeri with her hands, but that rascal was too fast for her.

 

Yeri continues to sulk with a pout. It's not like she was serious about it. Please, she was just kidding! Better erase world domination off of her list. "You do know I was joking, right?"


Irene ponders for a moment before opening . The thing was, this was Yeri. Who is she trying to fool? "Then why is your foot out the door?"

 

Oh? That's silly. What foot? Ah, she mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter