o n e

i got my ion you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SHE LIKES CUTE THINGS.

"CUTE THINGS," SHE SAYS.

Irene thinks that one girl from her Chemistry class is kind of cute. Yeah, kind of cute. She looks over at her best friend Wendy, who was giving her the 'you have got to be kidding' look. Rolling her eyes, Irene reaches for the bag of chips across the table but was automatically hand-slapped by her best friend. Um, Rude!

 


Wendy, a.k.a the total badass who no one wants to mess with, especially at lunch, because she has a black belt in taekwondo and isn't afraid to go bat crazy. Damn tiger! Her bestie was the definition of a savage. Yikes, just look at her squeezing that milk carton like a total boss! Irene is so damn proud. So proud.

 


Wendy doesn't have time for her bestie's bull. After all, she knows that look on her face oh so well. Before the mess happens, Wendy will do everything she can to stop her. She squints her eyes at Irene and deepens her voice, "Don't you dare ask her out."

 


Of course, her best friend objects. She says it's harmless and that she only thinks that girl is sort of cute. Haha, that's adorable. Well, sort of cute becomes really cute in a matter of seconds. And soon, Irene will be so damn thirsty for that poor unfortunate soul who she was about to chase. "I don't share chips with players."

 


"But, why not!" Irene snaps back at her bestie and attempts to reach for the bag of chips for the second time. "She's cute and I like cute things."

 


The thing was, that's the problem stupid!

 


Wendy crinkles her nose at her bestie because she was back at it again with her 'if it's cute, I like it' motto. Earth to Irene, the 'cutie' is human and not some object you can play with! And no, thinking that she is cute is not a good enough excuse to date her. This always happens! Of course, Wendy was a specialist when it comes to seeing all of Irene's failed relationships.

 


"Remember that one time with what's her face?" She ponders, ripping open a carton of milk. "That one girl with the cute bun hairstyle."

 


Immediately, her best friend's eyes sparkle at the mention of cute and girl. Pushing her head backward while still cringing, Wendy squints. "Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter