First visit

i like you the best

Kim Junsu rushes immediately to a dental clinic, Shining Dental Surgery for his new mission. He somehow managed to get some information regarding the dentists that worked there. 

The clinic was founded by Park's family and eventually now is led by Park Yoochun and friends. Initially the clinic was known as Park's Dental Clinic, but Dr.Yoochun thought that the name should be changed since some other dentists also worked there together with him.

"Hello nurse. Is Dr.Shim Changmin in? I would like to have an appointment with him."

"Sorry. Today's Dr.Kim Jaejoong's session. Please have a seat and wait for your turn. He's currently treating another patient inside."

"Erm.. May I know when will be Dr.Shim's next session?"

Let me remind you again, Junsu hyung. Changmin hyung is a new dentist there. Because he just graduated, he needs to complete his first-year-dental-officer requirements first. You should know that he's just an extra dentist for Yoochun hyung and other specialists. So don't expect him to be at the clinic every day.

Junsu recalled back on what Gikwang said.

"Let me check it first." The nurse at the counter is busying checking all the when suddenly a door is opened and revealed Dr.Kim Jaejoong.

"Nana-sshi. I have an emergency at the hospital and may not be able to continue for today. Please call Changmin and ask him to take over. If there's any case that he thinks he cannot handle, just refer to me or call the others if needed. Bye!"

Junsu somehow understood well the conversation between the nurse and the doctor. Omo, he's coming!

"Urm, nurse.. I change my mind. I will wait for the replacement doctor to come."

"Okay.Please have a seat first. He might come late. Are you okay with that?”

“Yes. Definitely okay!”

Junsu patiently waits for Dr.Changmin’s arrival. Apparently he did not know what he was doing in the clinic except that his one ultimate mission, getting to know Dr.Shim better. So how did Junsu react when he see the young dentist coming in?
“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” Overexcited dolphin in action.

Shim Changmin is a 25 years old gentleman who just graduated in Degree of Dental Surgery at a local university. He’s single, y and handsome. Hearing some shrieking either from the staff nurses or his batch mates back then was a common thing for him. It’s not that weird in his opinion. Oh well. Do you know how to react when you see your fans? Help me. I don’t want to be a hot stuff anymore. It’s tiring.

“Kim Junsu. Room 1.”

The younger student enters the room 1 and immediately makes his own way to the dental chair. A nurse later comes and puts on the dental bib on his chest.

Once changmin done preparing himself, so he starts his work.

"Okay, Kim Junsu. What's your reason to come here? Any toothache?"

"To meet you Dr." To meet my future soulmate.

"Excuse me?"

“I mean.. I want to request for a scaling.”

“Okay. Let me check first.”

“Open your mouth wide please.”

Junsu could not take his eyes off looking at the dentist’s eyes. You know, in any job in the world, what is the job that you can see your client very near less than 1 feet? Am I a lucky one or he’s the lucky one? Still in his admiring mode, Junsu was not notice that his doctor already tapping his shoulder, asking him some questions.

“Junsu-shi. It’s looks like there’s no need for scaling treatment for your case. Your oral hygiene is fair, there’s no calculus, I think maybe I could just do prophylaxis only to remove the plaque or just consultation only. What’s your choice?”

“What’s a prophylaxis?”

“Ah, it’s like a mechanical brushing to remove some plaque on your teeth. No harm indeed. It just takes less than 5 minutes.”

“Okay. Let’s do this.”

Because he’s so excited, Junsu quickly opens his mouth wide without realizing that the doctor does not even has the instruments prepared yet.

Woa, relax boy. My assistant is preparing the instruments. No need to open your mouth now. Hehe.” Chuckles the doctor upon seeing his patient’s excitement.

“Okay now open your mouth wide. I’m going to brush your tooth kay? Hold this suction tip, the saliva whenever you need. If there’s any pain, raise up your hand.”

Junsu mentally sings a song in his head during the treatment. Few minutes later, “okay done.”

“Finish, doctor?”

“Yea. Just maintain your oral hygiene and there should be no problem. Nurse, please give the oral hygiene instructions to him.”

Changmin takes off his gloves and starts writing the treatment details onto the folder. He leaves Junsu’s to his assistant for oral hygiene instructions. Once the nurse finishes her works, Junsu still sits on the chair and observes changmin’s movements. The dentist frowns a while thinking while this patient does not get up and leave the treatment room.

“Is there anything more I can do, Junsu?”

Plan A starts!

“Erm Doctor Shim. Actually I didn’t understand what the nurse explained just now. Can you briefly explain again to me? If you’re busy, then it’s okay. I’ll ask again the nurse at the counter later.”

Being a good dentist he is, Changmin tries his best for not showing his real feelings about the kid. Yah, what the heck simple OHI he doesn’t understand?

“no. I’m okay. Shall we start?”

Changmin explained everything about the oral hygiene methods including the correct brushing techniques, selection of toothbrush and everything, while Junsu, he just stares at his doctor and nods few times though he actually doesn’t really digesting what the doctor’s saying.

Too much perfection. Aw.

“Okay, you may dismissed.”

Junsu decides that he’ll come again to the clinic to continue his plan. 

 

-maybe it's cliche. hahahahah-