And Chanyeol makes it worst

University Crush Sometimes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the incident, Chanyeol has been avoiding Baekhyun in all cost but they have to meet during the club meeting. After that night, Kyungsoo kept nagging to Baekhyunabout informing his where about. He also have no idea when did he come back to his room and what happened after he slept on Chanyeol chest.

“Hey Park Chanyeol, where are you going?”Baekhyun asked while running to get the taller. “Uhm – ahh.. Studio! I – I have project on due tomorrow.” Well, Chanyeol just lied, partially lied. He has a project on its due but it is not tomorrow.

“Oh, okay then. I will go first. Bye, see you later.”

“Ye – yeah. See you later.” When Baekhyun turned around and walked away, Chanyeol kept pounding his chest. “Ahh, stop beating so fast you little buddy.”

 

“Chanyeol, did you eat your medicine regularly?” Chanyeol nodded his head while rolling down his shirt. “I’ve never miss it hyung.”

“Good Chanyeol. But remember, don’t restrain yourself too much. Avoid any alcoholic drink and caffeine. I know you’re an architecture student but if you need rest, you must rest. Maybe you should tell your lecturers about your condition?” Dr.Junmyeon advised.

Chanyeol shook his head and denied the suggestion, “I can’t take it as an excuse hyung. I don’t want to. I want to live like a normal teenager.”

“Live as a normal teenager doesn’t mean that you need to drink beer, Park Chanyeol.” Checkmate. Dr. Kim has found out. “Not when your lung can’t take it.” “I understand. I will not drink it anymore.” The doctor ruffled his head and prescribed a new medicine.

 

 

 

Being an architecture student is , Chanyeol concluded. He has been staying up for two days already. He has three projects to be submitted and one presentation. Minus one rejected project. He needed to restart again from the first step and luckily he has to submit that project a week before the semester end. He only got to sleep two or three hours yesterday.However, at least those projects keep his head free from thinking about Baekhyun’s lips.

He touched his lips. The tallest among the two has been avoiding or to be more specific, hiding from the smaller one. Chanyeol quickly shook his head including the thought of Baekhyun plump lips.

He drank his caffeine drink and continued his drawing. The ash grey boy couldn’t help but to drink the beverage since that is the only way for him to stay awake without being asleep. Sleep could only take away his drawing time. He had to build a tower using toothpicks too.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter