Baekhyun has love story too

University Crush Sometimes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun was an English course student. Despite of wanting to do engineering, his parents wanted him to do English instead. Being a good son, Baekhyun followed his parents wish despite of his undying love for engineering. Well what a cliché thought of domestic parents which being teachers are easier than be engineers.

Heol. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.           

Just like yesterday, a day before yesterday and a day before before yesterday, Baekhyun have to attend his classes. Literature, research skills, public speaking and etcetera were the subjects that he needed to take in order to graduate from the university. They look like easy subjects but the projects, the assignments and the course works consume time and energy and brain. Baekhyun had never score better than B+ or worse than C in her English subject during her high school.

And to add more misery in his life, he had to repeat the English class thrice. And he has a thought of quitting the university if he cannot pass the English class on his third trial.

 

Well if we talk about college life, of course love story is a must.

Baekhyun too has his own love story though. He might look like a boy who hates to socialize with a lot of people but he was really a friendly boy. No doubt most of his friends were girls. Heck what do you expect from a guy who was majoring an English course?

Baekhyun has been in Poem class which he was the solitary guy in that class. But he was fine with that. Baekhyun thought working with girls were easier than working with bunch of lazy asses. But it will hurt him the most if he got lazy group members. Ahha, here he came with a conclusion that not all girls are hard working. If they meant to be lazy bums, Baekhyun can get headache for the whole semester.

Back to his love story, as many of the male students thought, he was not a straight boy. That was the main reason why Baekhyun never get affected every time he was surrounded by his girl classmates.

Baekhyun main targets always came from the engineering department or architecture department. No offense but only guys from these two departments look so nice in Baekhyun eyes. There were many from the medical department too but they’re too nerd for Baekhyun likes.

 

Indeed Baekhyun has his own crush. A tall and multi-talented guy came from the architecture department. He noticed the boy when he registered for photography club. Baekhyun thought his selca skills are the best so photography club was the most suitable club for him. The guy with ash grey hair colour and high fashion sense had caught his attention since the first day Baekhyun met him.

Well, it was not hard to know about the guy especially when he almost own his fans club. Well, of course it will be illegal but Baekhyun will volunteer himself as a club president.

Park Chanyeol.

Oh God. Bless a handsome guy with a beautiful name.

To make it short, Baekhyun knew even though his chance was lowered than 0.00001% but he will never give up in this fight. Baekhyun need to win Park Chanyeol’s heart.

His chance increased to 0.00002% when he has been assigned in the same group with his crush for their club task. They need to come out with pictures according to the themes given.

“So, when you’re free Baekhyun?”

“Anytime.”

“Oh okay then. I am free this Wednesday. We can start after 11.00 a.m. Is that fine to you?”

“No problems.”

While Chanyeol was so serious with their club task, Baekhyun was busy scanning his crush face proportions.

 

 

“Get yourself straight Byun Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo squint his eyes while watching his mad in love friend. Kyungsoo is a friend from the same course. They shared same classes for three out of five subjects they took in this forth semester.

“You know I’m not.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Of course you’re not! You idiot!” Kyungsoo smacked his head. “Then what are you expecting huh?”

“Duh, you only meet him from the club activity. Not for a date or something like that, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter