Chapter 2

New Boy

"I'm Kang Seungyoon, nice to meet you new boy" said Seungyoon with a small cough. "Nice to meet you too Kang Seungyoon" said Taehyun as he came back to reality. "Can I see your schedule? so I can take you to your calssroom, the bell will ring soon and I'm sure you don't want to be late on your first day." said Seungyoon with a spontaneous laugh. "Oh, I don't have a schedule." a slightly embarrassed Taehyun mumbled loud enough for Seungyoon to hear. "WHAT?!" Seungyoon shouted, immediately regretting it upon seeing the dumbfounded boy near. "I mean, didn't you meet your homeroom teacher?" he said in a nicer tone feeling a bit sorry for scaring the other. "I d-did" Taehyun said with a shaky low voice, scared from the next reply he might get. Seungyoon sighed "Look, I'm sorry if i scared you. I didn't mean it, I was just suprised that your homeroom teacher didn't give you your schedule." he took few glances at the boy and continuted after another sigh "Do you know the name of your homeroom teacher?". "Y-yes" the other replied. "Good, now can you tell me the name so we can-" Seungyoon was interrupted by the bell. "Great" he said in a sarcastic way. "Tell me the name and i'll take you to your class, it's time for homeroom anyway so you'll meet your teacher there and ask for your schedule. I"ll come pick you up during the break to show you around the school." said Seungyoon in a hurry. "Umm, Mr.Oh" Taehyun answered. "Wait, a second year?" Seungyoon said looking at the other boy. "Yes" is the only answer he got from the new student. Seungyoon sighed " I guess we're classmates then."  Taehyun simply nodded as a reply. "Uh, let's go." said  Seungyoon as he walked to the class not noticing the other's stares.

"Kang Sengyoon! Can you please explain why are you late?" Mr.Oh scolded. Seungyoon rolled his eyes and pointed at the slim figure behind the door. "Oh! Mr.Nam! Come here and introduce yourself." said the teacher with a big smile forming on his face. Taehyun hesitated, he didn't know why but his feet weren't moving, his whole body wasn't cooperating. His tears were about to fall but a slim rough hand suddenly grabbed his wrist dragging him to the center of the class. Seungyoon leaned next to Taehyun's ear and whispered "Just say your name and everything will be fine." as he backed off slowly and went to his seat which was at the back row next to the window. Once Seungyoon was seated Mr.Oh cleared his throught asking the new boy to introduce himself. Taehyun took a glance at Seungyoon who was busy looking outside the window and pouted a little."I'm Nam Taehyun, Nice to meet you all." he said as he bowed for few seconds."Now you can go to your seat Mr.Nam, it'll be the empty one at the back row." the boy nodded at his teacher and moved fast to his seat only to stop when his gaze fell onto warm brown eyes gazing back sweetly at him. Teahyun felt his heart skip a beat a the view and shyly smiled at the owner of those beautiful eyes who mouthed him "Good job, new boy" Taehyun sat on his seat blushing suprised from the sudden action that he never expected to get from that person.


Sorry for the late and short update  >.<  I'll try to make it up in the next chapters. Thank you all for reading. I'm really happy to see subscribers to the story, I thought  no one will ever subscribe to a lame story written by a newbie! Thank you very much amuyad,Cherrychinq,Kclarbibob,ayaayawae,ceciyo,Trashwin(I like your name lol) and momokawaii23(my very first subscriber)! Can I say I love you? Oh,wait. I already did xD.Thanks again everyone.