Chapter 1

New Boy

Taehyun was never fond of being the new boy at school, but he had to be everytime his mother decides that they should move out. He changed schools frequently and never bothered to make friends or any kind of relationships because sooner or later he would move away and they would be forgotten. Although Taehyun is used to changing schools, this time it's different. Taehyun is in his second year of high school, he is graduating in two years. Soon he would start college, get a job and live alone to finish his studies as he and his mother agreed when he was a child. 

"Nam Taehyun! wake up if you don't want to be late on your first day." Taehyun's mother shouted from downstairs. "I'm awake" Taehyun grumbled as he rolled on his bed. With a sigh Taehyun got up from his bed stright to the toilet, the boy brushed his teeth, washed the sleep away from his face and fixed his messy bed hair. Taehyun only needed few minutes to get ready, dressed and well fed."I'm going. See you later mom." Taehyun said as he left the house.

Taehyun felt nervous as he stood infront of the school building, his new school.The boy driffted in his thoughts as he scanned the school from the outside "would i fit in? am i going to find friends? will i be the lonely geek at school?" the boys thoughts got inturpted by a deep voice "Nam Taehyun?". "Yes" Taehyun answered the tall figure infront of him. The man flashed him a smile " I'm Mr.Oh, your homeroom and English teacher. Welcome to our school Mr.Nam, Now please follow me to the principal office." After few minutes of walking in the crowded hallways, they arrived to their destination and with a light knock Mr.Oh opend the door motioning the boy to enter. "Well then, it's time for me to go, I have a class to perpare for. I'll see you there Mr.Nam."Mr.Oh said and left the office closing the door behind. "Hello Mr.Nam Taehyun, I'm the school's principal Choi Seunghyun. Don't be scared " principal Choi chuckled the last part " It's a normal procedure to be at the principal's office on your first day. Now please take a seat and listen to what i have to say. Our school is very strict, we have zero tolerance for bad behaviour especially bullying. Once you get a complainant you'll be kicked out." Mr.Choi said and continued with the rules and how things work out at the school.

After few seconds of silance Taehyun wondered whether he should go out from the office or not, and as he was getting up from the chair a small knock was heard. "Come in" said Mr.Choi. The boy turned around to take a look at the person who just came in but was stopped by Mr.Choi's deep voice " Well, I hope that you understood everything related to the school Mr.Nam. The boy who just came in will show you arond the school, he is one of the best students here" Mr.Choi said proudly." You may now both leave, I have few things to do " "Oh, and I hope that i won't see you here again Mr.Nam" Mr.Choi chuckled . Taehyun smiled awkwardly and bowed following the other boy outside.

The two boys stood awkwardly infront of the office door and stared at each other for a good few minutes and thats when the other student decided to break the awkward silance and with a small cough he said " I'm Kang Seungyoon, Nice to meet you New boy."


Sooo, here is the first chapter. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it ~ This is my first time writing a fanfic and somehow I feel very embarrassed >///< I had this idea for a while and I felt like sharing it xD. Also, English is not my first language, please forgive me for any mistakes.