Feed Me?

What If... My Answer is Beautiful

Feeling someone else’s hands on his own, Kyungsoo let himself be led away. The feeling of Yixing’s stare caused Kyungsoo’s heartbeat to pick up, producing a pretty pink on the shorter male’s cheeks. Walking backwards was not an easy task, but Yixing did it anyways. Never losing sight of the pretty male before him. He could hear his co-workers making a fuss, yet he didn't focus on them.

The only person who held his attention was Kyungsoo.

Arriving safely to the kitchen area, Yixing placed his back against the wooden door and interestedly gazed upon the younger male's face lighting up to complete bliss. Putting weight on his back, Yixing pushed the door open while at the same time using his spare hand to turn on the multiple sets of lights. As each set of lights came on, Kyungsoo's face became all the more illuminated, showcasing his complete and utter awe at the quality of this kitchen.

Yixing had let go of Kyungsoo's hand completely and stood to the side as he watched the other graze his hands along the surfaces, being careful to not break anything. The amazement that Kyungsoo's face displayed amused Yixing a bit to the point where when Kyungsoo just stood in front of the oven, not moving, he let out a soft chuckle that had the other snapped out of his daze.

"Did you enjoy analyzing the oven Kyungsoo?" Even though the light teasing tone for getting caught produced a dusty pink blush, Kyungsoo did not hesitate in his answer.

"I can't believe you got the latest model, this must have cost a fortune," Kyungsoo barely ran his fingertips against the oven top, being careful not to leave any noticeable prints.

Yixing smiled gently, "Actually since this place is very popular, we have enough funds to equip ourselves with the latest appliances." His words brought Kyungsoo's attention back to the other. With his attention back on Yixing, the older took Kyungsoo by the hands and led him away from the oven towards another door.

"But now it's not just me or Chen that will be using these, you are as well," before Kyungsoo could say anything, Yixing switched on the light to show that they were in what looked like a supply closet. Yixing let go of Kyungsoo's hand to find an apron for him to wear over his clothes.

Once finding one, Yixing headed back to the other, liking how the other was focusing on only him. Yixing didn't let Kyungsoo have a chance to speak before sliding the apron over Kyungsoo's head.

Kyungsoo took notice of the close proximity but he didn't mind it. However, that was until instead of going behind Kyungsoo to tie the apron, Yixing continued to stand in front of him and bent down slightly to wrap his arms around Kyungsoo to tie the apron like that.

Kyungsoo's mind went blank as he just took in Yixing's cologne, feeling his heartbeat pick up and his face catching aflame.

Taking his time to tie the apron, Yixing could feel the other's heartbeat and the corners of his lips tugged upwards, liking the effect he had on the shorter. With the apron securely tied around Kyungsoo's waist, Yixing took a step back to see how the other looked. Yixing chose this particular apron because it was his and seeing how Kyungsoo wore something that was his made an unknown desire slightly burn in his chest.

Kyungsoo couldn't handle the fixated gaze that Yixing had on him. He liked the attention that was on him, but just the way Yixing regarded him had Kyungsoo blushing softly once again. Coughing slightly, Kyungsoo decided that he should get started on the meal that he was supposed to prepare.

The shorter shuffled about the kitchen, getting some basic ingredients together. He turned towards the other as soon as he put on a boiling pot of water.

"Is there anything specific that you want to eat, Yixing?" Kyungsoo asked, tilting his head to the side.

Ugh. Can't I just have you to eat all by myself?

Yixing shook his head, leaving behind his inappropriate thoughts.

How could he think something like that about this adorable and beautiful creature that is Kyungsoo?

"Ah, no," Yixing said, straightening up a bit. "I don't mind, I'll eat whatever you decide to make."

Kyungsoo smiled softly at the words, "I'll hold you to your words then." Yixing bit back his wide grin as he heard the light teasing laced with the other's words. It wasn't much longer until Kyungsoo fully got in his cooking mode. As Yixing watched the other, he couldn't help but be amazed at how the other practically glided across the kitchen floor, barely getting anything on the apron as he expertly prepared the meal.

Yixing thought about the times him and Chen had to literally pick food out of their hair because of how messy the aftermath was when they cooked the meals for the customers. Just seeing Kyungsoo take control of everything inside the kitchen caused Yixing's heart beat to speed up ever so slightly.

His breath hitched when Kyungsoo met his gaze and graced him with a tender heart-shaped smile.

Their eye contact soon broke when the food needed Kyungsoo's attention more, but Yixing wanted the attention just a little bit more. After a little under an hour's worth of cooking, Kyungsoo added the finishing touches to his dishes. Wiping a bit of perspiration from his forehead, Kyungsoo shifted his body towards Yixing who hasn't moved much from his position against the doorway.

"Okay, Yixing," Yixing's ears perked up at the mention of his name. "I finished everything."

The aroma that filled the entire kitchen smelled as if Yixing just entered heaven. He was sure that his friends and co-workers could smell the deliciousness that was the food Kyungsoo prepared. It was only a matter of time before the Beagle line busted through the door demanding to taste the other's cooking. Making subtle hasty steps towards Kyungsoo, Yixing interrupted the other drying his hands from just having washed them.

Kyungsoo jumped a bit at the sudden presence of Yixing next to him, but gave the other a small smile as he waited for what the other looked like he wanted to say. Yixing hesitated. He didn't actually know why he was so quick to get to Kyungsoo before the others outside could, but then again, his body moved on its own and he is only going along with the motions.

"I-uh," Yixing looked for some words to say. Kyungsoo stared up into Yixing's eyes with his wide and kind eyes. Yixing felt his face start to burn in timidity, but that didn't stop his body from acting on its own.

With the closeness, Yixing wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo again, slowly untying the apron. He enjoyed how the smaller fit in his arms, as if he belonged there. Just as Yixing lifted the apron off of Kyungsoo, someone slammed the kitchen door open, startling the two that were already in there.

Chen walked into the kitchen, nose in the air and eyes closed. "What is that delicious smell?" Chen said dreamily as he sniffed the air.

Kyungsoo quickly stepped away from Yixing, creating a large space between the two at Chen's arrival.

"I-uh," Kyungsoo coughed softly, flushing a bit in embarrassment. The corners of Yixing's lips twitched up into a smirk as Kyungsoo tried to explain to Chen. "I-um just finished preparing the meal." Kyungsoo twirled his hands, waiting to see what Chen would say.

Chen didn't think anything of Kyungsoo's hesitance to answer the question. Instead, he hummed and drifted towards Kyungsoo. Yixing clenched his jaw as he saw Chen get closer to Kyungsoo.

"So you mean I can finally eat your cooking now?" Chen asked, collecting Kyungsoo's hands into his.

Kyungsoo nodded, a cute smile on his lips.

"Yes!" the three in the kitchen whipped their heads at the excited shouts. Luhan and Baekhyun were at the kitchen door, Luhan facing the trio as Baekhyun hollered for the others to come and get some food.

Kyungsoo immediately began gathering plates as he plated food for the eleven males. Each and every one of the employees gave their thanks to Kyungsoo, because they knew that Kyungsoo hadn't really needed to cook them a dinner. At the end, when all the others received their plates, Kyungsoo assembled a plate of his own and made his way to where the eleven males were waiting for him.

Even though all the males silently wished for Kyungsoo to sit next to them, the adorable male chose his seat between Tao and Chanyeol.

All eleven employees began eating when Kyungsoo took his seat. The first bite made each and every one of the employees pause in their eating as they let their taste buds fully comprehend what they were tasting.

Jongin, being the first to come out of his daze, whispered, "Holy !" before going back to dig into his food.

It wasn't long before the rest of the employees copied Jongin's actions. In between bites, the employees were sure to voice their opinions to Kyungsoo. Hearing the appreciation in each of the compliments being sent his way warmed the said male's heart. The compliments were refreshing because his own friends were used to eating his cooking, so they never voiced their thanks anymore.

All the employees made sure to include Kyungsoo in on the conversations that were going around the table. Baekhyun and Chen, and the occasional Luhan, were the roudiest ones, but always making Kyungsoo smile. 

It wasn't until Kyungsoo was gently leaning on Chanyeol from his giggle fit that the taller male had caused, that Chanyeol noticed the way Kyungsoo's lips tugged upwards into a heart shaped smile, and how it melted his heart. Wanting Kyungsoo to keep that smile on his face, Chanyeol continued making jokes and bantering with Baekhyun and Chen, effectively earning them the title of the "Beagle-Line".

….

Having almost finished his plate, Kyungsoo looked out to see if everyone else was almost finished as well. A smile etched its way on to his face at the sight of almost cleared plates, however, when his eyes landed on the plate sitting on his left, the corners of his lips turned down slightly. Kyungsoo noticed that Chanyeol's plate still had a good amount of food on it. Huffing to himself, Kyungsoo lightly tapped Chanyeol on the shoulder, gaining his attention.

Chanyeol felt a light touch coming from his right and he turned his way to Kyungsoo. The sight before him surprised him more than anything.

"Chanyeol, come on," Kyungsoo probed. "Open your mouth and eat," the smaller male inched his chopsticks towards Chanyeol's mouth.

It was like Chanyeol's mind decided to shut down and his body had to continue on without him. Kyungsoo waited patiently until Chanyeol's mouth was open enough to properly feed him. Once the food landed into the taller male's mouth, Kyungsoo giggled to himself before gathering some more and feeding Chanyeol again.

"YAH!"

"That's not fair!"

"Why is Chanyeol the only one getting fed by Kyungsoo?!"

Kyungsoo giggled a little more loudly at the protests made by Baekhyun, Luhan, and Chen. He glanced around the table once more before his eyes landed on Tao's plate sitting on his right. Shifting towards the younger male, Kyungsoo gathered some of the food from Tao's plate and held it up to the other's mouth, a playful smile gracing his lips.

Tao's ears burned bright red, but he mirrored Kyungsoo's smile and happily opened his mouth to be fed by him. After Tao took his bite, Kyungsoo turned to the three shocked males and said, "See. Chanyeol's not the only one being fed by me."

The comment made the rest of the employees laugh as the three grumbled about Kyungsoo already having favorites. At the mention of favorites, Kyungsoo gave them a soft expression.

Kyungsoo gently patted Chanyeol to sit back so that he could see Chen properly. "Chen, remember how I said I wanted to sing with you again? That wasn't a lie, I really want to and sometime soon too."

At those words, a light blush spread its way across Chen's sharp facial features, and he stammered, "Y-yeah. Anytime."

Continuing on, Kyungsoo's eyes made contact with Baekhyun across the table. "Baek, I was listening to your conversation with Tao about clothing, and I was hoping that we could go shopping together? I've been meaning to revamp my wardrobe for the upcoming school year."

Baekhyun didn't miss a beat when he said, "Yeah, yes! Whenever you're free."

Kyungsoo's eyes landed on Luhan, sitting diagonally from him. He gave the older a somewhat shy smile. "And Luhan, I heard you talking about animation with Sehun. I've always loved it since I was a child and since you're familiar with it, I was wondering if you could show me the process of how its done?"

A squeal erupted from Luhan, and he eagerly nodded. No words necessary.

Turning to each other individual employee, Kyungsoo made a promise to each of them. Sehun with watching movies/dramas, Yixing with cooking, Chanyeol with learning new instruments, Jongin with dance, Kris with learning English, Joonmyeon with books and reading, Tao with martial arts, and Minseok with learning how to make different drinks.

Each employee felt their hearts swell. Some not sure what that feeling meant, while others knowing exactly.

All of them enjoying it nonetheless.


A/N: 

Hello! It's been a while!

Sorry, but I've been busy lately with school and other activities that I haven't been focusing on this. And this chapter is noticeably shorter than the first two >o<

There will be one more chapter after this and that probably won't come out until later. But we'll see.

The last chapter will be shorter than the previous three, but it's just mostly going to wrap up everything. 

Alrighty, it's 3 AM and I need to get to bed!

Annyeong~