Bronies for life.

My Little Brony; SHINee is magic.

 

            “Look at it! It’s sooooo cute!” Key squealed for the umpteenth time that day. Jonghyun scoffed, looking at the ridiculously colourful package labelled with ‘My Little Pony’. “Kibum,” he started, “You’re a grown man, and grown men don’t get excited over ponies”. Key continuously searched the shelves for his beloved pink pony, pulling one out with a beaming smile. “Found it! Oh Pinkie Pie, you’re my favourite… So cute and pink and curly…” after five minutes of rambling about the pony’s ‘beauty’, Jonghyun had given up trying to convince Kibum that real men don’t like ponies. “Jjongie, honestly, look at this.” Key stated, shoving the box into the elders face. “This is Fluttershy, she’s adorable. How can you think she’s NOT adorable?” Jonghyun pushed the box away. “Yes, sure, adorable.” He rolled his eyes. “Fine, think what you will, but I’m buying Pinkie Pie!” The younger stormed off to the cash, leaving Jonghyun to himself, looking around at the boxes. “Well, maybe they’re sort of cute…” he picked of a box marked ‘Rainbow Dash’ looking it over. “Yeah, a little cute... Maybe-“ He stopped when he looked over at to see his boyfriend standing beside him, a huge grin plastered on his face. “What? Why are you looking at me like that? I was thinking about getting you one for Christmas, is there a problem?” Key just shook his head, “No problem Jjongie, now let’s go eat, I’m hungry.” The shorter nodded and took his boyfriends hand, leading them out of the toy store, briefly looking back at the neat stack of boxes.

 

            Jonghyun opened the door to there dorm, stumbling in with all of Keys shopping bags, excluding his ‘precious Pinkie Pie’, which Key himself was actually carrying. “I feel like a pack mule.” The elder said placing the bags on the floor so he could stretch his back. Ignoring the dinosaur noises Jonghyun made as he massaged the knots out of his back, the taller of the two skipped happily to his couch, immediately tearing his box apart to get at the plastic toy inside. “Pinkie Pie! Now all I need is Spike, and I’ll have the whole cast!” taking this opportunity, Jonghyun sneaked his way to the bedroom, quickly pulling out his laptop, searching the series that his boyfriend loved so dearly. “Spike… he’s a dragon? Dragons are cool...” He looked out the door, finding Kibum still wrapped up in the toys, before returning to his spot on his bed. “It wouldn’t hurt…” he spoke softly to himself, clicking a link to the first episode.

 

            After a few hours, Kibum started getting worried about his yeobos odd behaviour, that occured right after they had left the store. He packed up his figures, careful as always, making his way to the bedroom he and Jonghyun shared. “Jjongie?” he knocked quietly before entering, seeing said dino on already sprawled out on the bed, sleeping. He tip-toed over, making sure he didn’t wake the sleeping boy, and kissed him lightly on the forehead. “Silly, falling asleep in front of the computer.” Kibum tucked him in and went to close his lap top. “What’s this…?” He picked up the laptop, expecting news articles about SHINee, or even . No part of him was expecting the large amount of rainbows and my little pony all over his screen. A smile slowly crept onto his face, knowing he could use it against the sleeping boy.

 

            Half awake, Jonghyun held his boyfriend close to his chest, feeling him giggle against him. “I know your secret Jjongie~” Key said in a sing-song voice, receiving a groan in response. “What secret? I don’t hide things from you.” Kibum just giggled again, earning him a odd look. “You’re My Little Pony secret~ I saw it on your lap top.” After a couple seconds, Jonghyun sat straight up. “You’re not going to tell others right? I’d die of embarrassment…” he buried his face in his hands. Jonghyun felt his boyfriend snake his arms around his waist. “I won’t tell, Promise.” Jonghyun was quiet for a bit, he looked over at the boy who was still attached to his waist. “Pinkie Pie promise?” Kibum smiled, repeating the promise, “Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.” The older couldn’t help laugh as he laid back down, falling back asleep with his pony loving boyfriend beside him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: You’re free to shoot me for ruining your fandom, be it My Little Pony, SHINee, or both.

This is the ‘Unholy love child of SHINee, My Little Pony, 3-6 am, and Rin'.

This is also my first fanfiction ever ._________.
Criticism is welcomed.