final

tighten up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was never a surprise for anyone that Jihoon liked Soonyoung. Every single friend of theirs knew about it, even though he tried to hide it the best he could. It turned out he wasn’t that secret with his blushing every time Soonyoung called him cute or brushed an eyelash off his cheek. But the most oblivious person in there was Soonyoung himself. He didn’t notice heart eyes Jihoon was giving him or snickering coming from his friends when he said something cheesy to the pink haired boy.

They were attending a university and their life as students has been quite nice as far. Tons of homework didn’t prevent them from having fun and joking around when they could. Soonyoung, as a dance major, always liked to spend a lot of his free time in a studio, that’s why most of the time he just walked around in sweats and baggy T-shirts so when he has time he can run to the practice room. He had never had any problems with not dressing up for classes and he never really attended any parties because he didn’t want to waste his time so it was also not a concern for him. But Seungkwan always insisted, he said he should at least once in a time, wear normal jeans, not the 3-stripe pants.  Soonyoung haven’t seen a point in putting tight trousers, just so he will look good. He liked his current ones and they were at least comfortable. Also his shirts were okay, not perfect but also not “You look like a beggar” bad. But Seungkwan told him otherwise. The younger boy was taking him to a party at Hansol’s house and even though Soonyoung really didn’t feel like going there, he agreed because he knew Seungkwan won’t stop until he wins. That’s why he grabbed a wallet, mobile phone, house keys and was ready to head out with his friend. But Seungkwan wasn’t happy with his attire.

“You’re totally not going out looking like that.” Seungkwan eyed him judgingly.

“What do you mean by ‘like that’? I look just fine!” Soonyoung pointed at his outfit which consisted of sweatpants with “dope” written on his crotch and a grey t-shirt, at least two sizes too big. He thought he looked good. Casual but suitable for a party.

“You look like a beggar, go change,” he ordered and pushed him towards the closet.

Soonyoung gasped and put a hand on his chest looking offended. “I do not! I always dress like that!” He was quite pissed off because he liked the way he dresses and people never really said anything about his sense of fashion, that’s why he thought it was okay.

“Yeah and you look horrible. Please, hyung, we’re going to a party. Can you at least once wear something decent?” Seungkwan started whining because sometimes he was embarrassed about the way his friend dressed. He never really said anything because he knew how Soonyoung takes everything to himself and he was always busy with practices so it was okay to dress in comfortable clothes. But it was the first time they went to a party together and Seungkwan wanted him to wear something fancy, just this time.

“Do you mean that I don’t dress decent enough for you?”

“No, you don’t dress decent enough for anyone.” Seungkwan smiled and went to his older friend’s closet himself. He pushed aside all of the sweatpants, hoodies and way too big shirts to finally find a pair of skinny jeans. “Oh! You have pair of those!” His eyes lit at the sight of them and he smirked but Soonyoung really didn’t know what it all was about so he shrugged it off. He didn’t even remember the last time he wore them. Probably when his mother wanted to go out on some fancy dinner and told him there’s no way he can walk into a restaurant wearing pants that were hanging low around his waist. But it was more than two years ago so he doesn’t even know if they still fit him. “Wear this.” Seungkwan handed him jeans and a white shirt without a collar he didn’t even know he had. Soonyoung wanted to say something but the other boy just shushed him and told him to go change.

After few whines, sighs and smacking in the head, Soonyoung went to the bathroom to change into his new outfit and he knew he was totally not going out like this. The pants were way too small and he wouldn’t even fasten the button if he didn’t pull his belly and jump few times. He was tired and Seungkwan was already knocking on the door asking if he was alright but Soonyoung opened the door slightly, revealing himself and Seungkwan pulled the doorknob so he could see him in full glory and he wasn’t disappointed. Soonyoung looked hot, not like I-like-you-hot but pretty okay. Even more than okay but he didn’t want to admit it. “Turn around,” he said and the blond haired boy obeyed. Seungkwan clapped his hands and wiped an imaginary tear away. “I can finally see your ! I’m a magician, Jihoon’s going to thank me.”

“Why did you bring Jihoon up? He’s going to be at that party too?” Soonyoung asked out of curiosity. He and Jihoon were good friends, they took some classes together, since both of their majors are related to music and Soonyoung always wanted them to be close but the other seems like he doesn’t really want to make friends with him. He didn’t know if it’s because Soonyoung really likes skinship or he’s just too loud for him and Soonyoung did know he’s like that.

Seungkwan took a deep breath. “Of course he is, him and Hansol both major in music. It would be weird if he wasn’t there! They’re also really close, though…” Seungkwan pouted and Soonyoung only laughed at him because he knew about the little crush his friend had on this boy. Also he felt a little bit jealous about Hansol befriending Jihoon, considering the fact Soonyoung wanted to be his friend for such a long time and the other didn’t give him a chance.

“Is that so?” he asked, a hint of sadness in his voice and Seungkwan only murmured something under his nose and smirked to himself.

“Let’s go, we’re going to be late because of you!” The brown haired boy went to put his shoes on and waved at Soonyoung to come join him. He couldn’t do anything but obey and toddle there with his jeans hurting him in the every place possible. At least the shirt was comfortable, even though he felt like he was half .

***

There were a lot of people at the party and Hoshi already felt like he didn’t belong in this kind of place. He was really sociable but only wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter