First Chapter

Two Face Clown

Kim.Jae.Joong

A name where whole Korea and probably around the world has heard of. The one and only. The designer and entrepreneur in the fashion line with his brand , Moldir. Started at a young age ,the design that he sold through online managed to break the big market. At the age of 30,he proudly stand in line with those high end fashion designers, like Karl Lagerfield. Thanks to his remarkable, sophisticated design of his finished products ranging from bags to sunglasses, perfumes to house interior paraphernalia, he managed to catches the customers most especially women with taste. But, never forget that Kim Jae Joong himself is a very fine man. With his sculpture porcelain look, doe pair of eyes and broad shoulder accompanying his tall height and buff chest, no wonder women falls for him and his trusted brand. However, the rumour has it that the man himself are taking a favour towards his same gender causing doubt in the ladies heart and to make it worse, the man himself doesn’t bother to correct the situation.

************************************************************                                                                                                                            

‘ Jaejoong hyung!’

a running steps was heard along the corridor.

“What? Can’t you see I’m busy sketching the backpack for next winter. Aahh! you messed my imagination” jaejoong whined and scratches his head as he tossed another ball of sketch paper into the silver bin not far away from his sketching table.He turned his chair facing his assistant.

"You see, there’s another rumour flying saying you and No Min Woo were acting too close to  each other"his assistant named Ahnjang were trying to explain by showing the ipad to his boss.

‘What the hell is wrong with them,didn’t they know that he is my bestfriend?’

"I even did the same selfie pose with yoochun and junsu" .he shakes his head not believing.

‘Well,you know it’s because last time you’re being too close with the gay chef now that whenever you act nice with men, netizen has this twisted imagination. I think you have to clarify the situation, No Min Woo is a popular actor.’

“No.We don’t have to do that. things will eventually quiet down after sometimes,other than that they don’t have enough evidence to say anything.”Jaejoong smirked.”and  I guess this is much better, I’m tired of having girls clinging at me everytime I’m out in public.

Don't you remember, i have 9 women in my family to entertain?",referring to his mother and sisters .I only prefer to spoil my two precious niece.”

Ahnjjang chuckled.”Hyung you really have complicated fate with women”

"Talking about that ,now I’ll be cutting your allowance." Jaejoong speak as he pickup his pencil again from the table and sketch again.

"What?!!"

Ahnnjang shouted at the unbelievable statement.

While Jaejoong, broke his pencil tip as he was startled by the sudden shout.   

“You owe me my precious time in designing.it has already costs thousands and you just made me broke my pencil.”he said nonchalantly.

That gives a big jaw drop upon his assistant.

“you’re so petty hyung, not fair”.Ahnjang pouted.

                                                        ******************

 

a/n:hehe..just a short introduction about jaejoong..i did insert few things related to real persona.Next chapter will be about jinah.