Jongdae and Jongin

Everything Changes

Kim Jongin and Kim Jongdae were the trouble makers of the school, the terror of the teachers. None of the teachers dared to give them detention. The brothers loved pranking, especially Jongdae, while Jongin were more of a player he did have a girlfriend, Krystal, but he wasn't with her because he loved her, but she was pretty and willing to do almost everything for him and almost everyone knew that Jongin did fool around with other people and she always forgave him when she found out. Jongdae had never really liked her, she was fake but that wasn't just it, he had a feeling that Jongin belonged to someone else which made him dislike the girl more than he had before he realised what the voice in his head was trying to tell him.

It was a normal day and the both Kim brothers woke up, Jongdae alone in his bed dressed in his pyjamas and Jongin together with Krystal. The younger of the two left his girlfriend in the bed, asleep, as he got ready and went to the kitchen where their maid, Mrs. Song Hye, had fixed their breakfast. "Are you not to wake your girlfriend?" she asked as he sat down at the table. Jongdae looked up, rolling his eyes before turning back to his phone, he knew his brother wouldn't wake her up. When they had eaten and decided they were good to go the walked to their car where the driver Mr. Kwong Suk, sat waiting for them. 

As they arrived to school it was five minutes until the first bell rang so they walked to their lockers before meeting up and walking to class together. Their teacher Ms. Song Da-Hee called everyone's names but when she got to Krystal's and no one answered she looked up, her eyes gazing over the people that was there, before they landed on Jongin, everyone knew that him and Krystal was a thing and everyone was looking at him now. "Mr. Kim Jongin, do you know where Ms. Jung Kyrstal is?" Jongin looked up, meeting the teachers eyes as he answered. "Yes, Song-seonsaengnim she is probably still asleep in my bed. Wae?" Some of the male students laughed while the females rolled their eyes. "And why did you not wake her up?" "Why should I?" His voice becoming colder. "What my brother means seonsaengnim is that she looked so peaceful sleeping that he did not wish to wake her up", Jongdae lies with one of his most convincing smiles. "Alright, but please Mr. Kim wake her up so she gets to school in time." Jongdae glared at his brother and hit him slightly invincible for everyone else. "Will do seonsaengnim" Jongin said with a sweet smile. 

She didn't arrive until after the class, right in time for the second one and once that class was done she walked up to her boyfriend and slapped him. "Why do you never wake me up?" she asked glaring at him. "I'm sorry?" She gave him one last glare before turning around, making her long brown hair hit Jongin in the face, going to her girl friends. "I still don't understand why you are with her", Jongins best friend, Lee Taemin, said looking between them. "I don't either" Jongdae chimed as he walked past going to his next class. 

The two brothers met up for lunch, Jongin was at their table first and when Jongdae joined his younger brother the male were making out with his girlfriend. Jongdae coughed as he placed the two red plastic trays with his food at the table and the two lovers broke the kiss. The younger Kim knew that his brother didn't like it when people kissed of used to much PDA in front of him so he pushed Krystal of his lap and down to the chair next to his. He took the tray with food that his brother got for him and started to eat the fried chicken. "Did you know that there is supposed to be an eclipse today?" Taemin asked as he sat down. "When?" Key, who came with the younger boy, asked. "Around five, half past five or something", the boy shrugged. "Not sure."

The eclipse came a quarter past five that afternoon. Both Kim's were home sitting in the living room doing their home work and talked about the prank Jongdae pulled earlier on Victoria, one of Krystal's friends that had a big crush on him. "Like the whole prank was fun, but her reaction wasn't. I don't understand why she didn't get mad or something, she should so thanks to her the prank was boring." Jongin looked at his older brother and saw that he was completely serious. "Do you really not know why she acted like that?" "No..?" "For real? She likes you ." "Yah, show some respect I'm older than you." "Are you not going to react on the other thing I said?" "What did you say more?" "That Victoria has a crush on you" "I don't think she does." "But she totally do, you're just to obvious." "No, I don't think sh-" before Jongdae got a chance to finish his sentence both of the boys fell unconscious, the sun fully covered by the shadow of the moon. 

"Baekhyun!" Jongdae heard his own voice shout at a boy around his height. "Jongdae!" the boy shouted back and threw hisself and Jongdae. They stood hugging each other for a while, talking in quiet voices before they shared a sweet kiss. They walked outside, hand in hand, the garden was beautiful it had a lots of flowers in every colour.

Jongin was walking down the corridor, the grey stone walls were covered in purple curtains and most of the smaller details were golden. The place looked old but beautiful. Jongin's body moves and opens a door in the end of the hallway, inside there is sitting five people around an open fire. One of the taller boys looked up at him and waved him over, Jongin walked over to him and his body flopped down in the brown haired boys lap and they shared a quick kiss and Jongin turned to great the other boys and saw his older brother sitting with a pink haired male, they were cuddling and looked really cozy.

As the boys woke up they were still sitting in the sofa, but there were someone in the kitchen. The two brothers stood up, leaving their home works, they walked towards the kitchen and as the entered it the saw the back of their care taker, Song Hye. She was standing in front of the oven, taking something out of it. "Are you both awake now?" She asked as she saw them walking into the kitchen. "Yeah", Jongdae said as the two boys took a seat at the table.