Luhan

Everything Changes

Xi Luhan looked at the man in front of him, the gun pointing at the mans head, daring him to do something so he had a reason to shot him. "I asked you a question" Luhan said glaring at the man who was bound to the chair. "Answer it and I may consider to let you live." "I-I told you I don't know!" a loud Bang was heard and the mans head feel back his mouth open in a silent scream. "Wrong answer" the brown haired boy said before waving at one of his men to take care of the body. Luhan walked out the door of the warehouse they used as place where they usually took hostages. He was almost at his place when he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder he could feel the blood dripping down ruining his white shirt. He turned around and saw the man who shot him smirk before the brown haired male fell to his knees because of the pain and blood loss, he heard another bullet getting shot but this time it didn't hit him, it found its way to the other mans heart and he dropped to the ground, dead. "You should be more careful xiao Lu" his older brother said. "Thank you ge" Luhan mumbled before collapsing. His brother quickly lifted him up and brought him into their house and to Luhan's room before calling their sister to take care of his wound. 

Luhan looked around, he was at a place that wasn't his, he didn't recognise it but he felt like he had been there before. He saw ten boys sitting in a sort of circle, another boy came into the room and went straight to Luhan's lap sitting down making himself comfortable "Yixing" he heard his own voice say, he could tell his dream self(?) wanted to say something more but 'Yixing' cut him off by pressing their lips together. 

When Luhan woke up he was on an airplane, he looked around confused and realised he was sitting between his older brother and sister, "Jiejie, why are we on an airplane?" He asked. His sister looked at him with a smirk, "Well baba got annoyed that you are with the mafia and he doesn't want to see you dead and he got a new job in South Korea."  Luhan looked at his sister in disbelief. "Why would he do that, does he know I'm a boss? and why did he have to bring me? I can handle myself." "Well dear didi, you see you are best on Korean of us, and I don't really think baba would care wether you're a mafia boss or not you're still his son who he doesn't want to die before him." "That's stupid" Luhan concluded with a pout, making both of his siblings laugh. They sat in silence the rest of the plane ride. 

The moment they left the plane the oldest Xi siblings both looked at Luhan who could read and speak Korean almost fluent. The youngest looked around and realised something, "Where is mama and baba?" "Did you just realise that they aren't here?" The oldest and only girl of the Xi siblings asked. "Well yes, where are they?" "Still in China they sent us to go before them while they fix somethings" Luhan's brother said, taking a note from his pocket, "Here is our address, we are supposed to meet the former owner there to get the key, but for now we need to get our bags with clothes." "And then find a taxi to take us there." "One step at the time." "Lead the way didi!" Luhan looked at the signs a while before he found the right one and started to walk. "You do know we could have followed everyone else if you hadn't insisted on staying behind." "Don't be a smart ." 

"Wah, this house looks even cooler than our former house, is it former if we haven't sold it yet?" "Please be quiet gege." The house where big and white, from what you could tell the back yard looked like it was double as big as the front yard. The three siblings walked up to the front door and knocked, and some moments later the door opened. "Ah annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Yoo Chang-ho. Cheoeum boepgesseumnida!" The man said, Luhan quickly translated it to his siblings, telling them that he introduced himself and said that he thought it was nice to meet them. "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Yoo, I'm Xi Luhan and this is my hyung and noona." "Ah neh" the man Chang-ho opened the door and gestured for the three 'children' to step inside. "Here is the keys to the house and to the shed were all the pool equipment is." The boys sister took the keys and thanked the man as he left the house in their care. "Well let's look around?" 
"Oh and Lu you missed the eclipse" "There were an eclipse?" "Yeah, you were out cold during it." "Oh." 
    
As Luhan went to sleep that night he remembered his sort of dream, it had felt like it was more of a memory.

 

A/N: happy four year anniversary Exo.