ROYALTIES: Missin'

Our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kindly read this short message from this lazy author. :)
I know that all of my stories are still pending for how many years and I apologize for that. This story is obviously a 'FILLER'. A glimpse of the future of our beloved characters in my stories. Characters meaning, it's not just about KyuMin but it can also be a filler about HaeHyuk or any other couples or characters in my stories. Stories meaning, all of my pending stories. Not just Royalty In Love but it can also be my other story like From The Start. I'll just put an A/N in every chapter to orient you my dear readers. :) Kindly note that every chapter can be a short update cause its just a filler. A freaking SPOILER. :) Thank you for being patient. XD My friends are always telling me(Non-verbatim), "Sungmin is already married and yet you still don't have a completed stories."
Nah. Enough with these nonsense. Let's start! It's a filler of our couple in Royalty in Love. :)

WARNING: unedited

-- Missin'

PARIS, FRANCE

"So, what do you think about the spring collection?"

She looked at the person and shrugged. She's currently working on so many papers that she have to submit on the next day. She's actually thinking of staying overnight at the office.

"It's good I might say."
She went back on her laptop and smiled, immediately forgetting having a conversation with her workmate.

Her workmate's shoulder slumped and held a sigh thinking that she's at it again. Very absorbed on what she's doing.

"Alright! Lee Sungmin. I know. I'll leave now so I won't disturb you from your shaggidy. I'll go ahead. See you tomorrow."

Sungmin just wave her hand without giving a glance at her friend 'slash' workmate who's making her way towards the door of Sungmin's office to leave.

It's been four years since she came back and  started working in Paris to pursue her dreams. She wanted to make them proud. 'Them'-how she misses every person that she left in Seoul. Her parents, her loving sister who's pregnant with her third child.

She can't help but laugh and be amazed at her brother-in-law's way of thinking. He really made sure that her sister will end up with him and only him. Now, he scored again. Her nephew is just four years old and her niece is just freaking 1 year and 5 months old for goodness' sake.
That fish geez.

The gang. How she also miss everyone. The blobbing fish, the weird turtle and the ever so smexy pig who lost so much weight. He finally came to realization that he can be more handsome when his fit. He's still big but not like in the past.

Finally, her knight. The most important man in her life next to her father. How she wants to be with him badly but she had no choice. She has to achieve something. She has to be successful to make them proud after what happened in the past. She want him to have someone who he can be proud of. Someone with a strong impact in the society as him. Someone who'll make him feel happy and peaceful. Someone he's going to love with no regrets. Someone with something. That's why she's been working hard since he came back in Paris.

It's been a very painful year for  them. A painful event that leads to a painful separation with no assurance of getting back together. But they have to endure everything and to believe in each other.

She wiped the tears that started  falling from her eyes. She has to be stro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter