Part 2

You've Fallen For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**2 days later**

@Hanbin’s apartment

_Hanbin Pov_

“Hyung, you coming?” I was too busy with my mind and didn’t realize Taeyang hyung was come at my apartment.

He pulled a magazine and opened its articles. “Look at this!”

I see that article with big title that written, ‘KIM HANBIN OR B.I HAS AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND THEY CAUGHT KISSING IN HIS CAR’, completed with my picture that I was kissing a girl. What the hell!!! I can’t believe it! I got goosebumps. Although that girl didn’t look clearly as a little bit blur, but I can recognize that she is Jennie, my beloved.

“How can it was happened?! How can they find me easy as that?!”

“Now, you’re the subject of public, everything about you was important for their news. They didn’t stop for looking about your personal life as much as possible, especially about your love story.”

!

“So, you met Jennie yesterday?” Taeyang hyung asked while looking at me.

“Of course!”

“And then this article was true? You was kissing in your car?”

“Ye..eah.” I answered honestly. “But I’m lucky because Jennie’s face a little bit blur.” I sighed in relief—at least, she’s safe from the publicists and that’s important now.

“Don’t say that you still loved her?” Hyung asked me again.

“Of course I still loved her so much!” For what I kissed her if I didn’t love? I’m not a bastard man who kissed a lot of girls. But—“Gosh!” I blinked and looked up at Taeyang hyung. “How…ab…about Yang sajangnim? Wh…what he is—”

“I’m sure, he will know soon.” Hyung interrupt me. “You’d better get ready to give him the best reason.” He patted my back and looked at me gloomy.

**

**In Another Place**

@Hayi’s Apartement

_Hayi Pov_

“What the hell! Damn him! He really stupid man! He think who is he? So that he could do whatever he wanted?!!!!!” I threw full of anger the magazine which tell about Hanbin into the trash. I rolling my eyes at the windows, but I can’t enjoy that view.

“Now, the rumours about you and Hanbin must be looking for the news media because you’re famous.” Dara eonni explained me. “Especially if your duet album was out later. They will find the news about all your life as much as they can.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaargh off you Kim Hanbin!!” I’m really frustrating now!

“Make this accident for your reflection.”

“What?! For me?! I’ve nothing to do with this trouble!”

Dara eonni smiled at me. “I know you like Kim Jihnwan and you two lunch at Dome café yesterday.”

“But, but I and Jihnwan oppa won’t fall under suspicion.” I explained. “All of people knew we're just artist from the same management and looked together in everywhere. Not like that annoyed man!”

“But you should still be careful.”

“Heh! Kissing in the car like that!” I snorted while glancing the magazine that I threw. “Did he haven’t a better place?”

Eonni took that magazine at the trash and looked down with serious face. “The girl’s face....” She frowned. “I think she’s not artist, but her face is familiar for me.”

“Mwo? Jinja?”

“Let you see.” Eonni threw that magazine at me. “Her posture almost similar like you.”

As she said it I rolling eyes at her irritated. She wishes! Kissing with Hanbin? Gosh, I don’t want dream it!

“Did you agree with me?”

I looked that picture half-hearted. The girl's face a little bit blur, so I can't look clearly. But,, after I looked intensely, the girl’s face is familiar for me. “You’re right, eonni. Her posture similar with me, but I don’t have a clue who is she?”

“So, what she is Hanbin’s girlfriend?”

“I don’t know!” I answered curtly. “And I don’t want to know about that!!”

“Ya! why are you angry with me?”

“Ah, never mind!” More talked about him more my mood worse. “How about Yang Sajangnim. What does he—”

“I’m sure he will call me for coming at his office soon.” Eonni interrupted me and smiled.


 

**Rrrriiiiing….Rrrriiiiing*


 

Suddenly, Eonni’s cell phone rang. She smiled more. “Just see? He’ll call me soon, won’t he?” She showed her cell phone at me. “I answer this phone first.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! Kim Hanbin! I’ll kill you soon!!!!”

**

 

**4 hours later**

@YG’s office

“What’s the mean of all that news hoh?!!!” I, Hanbin, our manager starled when we heard Yang sajangnim’s screamed. “YOU!” He rolled his eyes at Hanbin with full of anger. “Why that magazine could make that news and who is that girl?!!”

“She is my girlfriend.” Hanbin asnwered clearly.

“Gosh! Kim Hanbin ssi! You’ve known what are the risks, right?”

“I’m so sorry, Yang sajangnim.” Hanbin bowed 90 degrees at him. “I didn’t know if it happened would be like this.”

“How about now?” Yang sajangnim looked at Taeyang oppa. “Taeyang ssi, Do you have plans for your artist heh?”

Taeyang oppa just shrugged his shoulders. “I think we don’t need to respond them. That rumour will disappear by itself.”

Yang sajangnim shook his head quickly. “I think we can’t. Two weeks later Lee Hayi and Kim Hanbin will do the recording for their album, and tommorow night, they also will sing a song live at one of TV station.”

“But, sajangnim—”

“The magazines and the reporters won’t stop for looking their news.” Sajangnim ignored Hanbin and continued his talk. “I’m worried if that rumour can affect to your album. One of rumour will come up another rumour, even the old rumours.” As He talked it, my body felt stiff suddenly. “How about your fans? What will they think about you? You guys will lose your popularity.

“So, how about now?" Finally I talked. "I don't want to lose my career cause his stupid behavior!!” I looked at him with a poker face. I won’t let him screwed up my life!

Yang sajangnim sighed heavily while rolling his eyes at Dara eonni. “Sandara ssi do you have any plan?”

“Me?” Eonni's face looked shockly, but then she looked down the picture of that magazine, and then stared at me intensely.

“Ya! Wae?” I asked her curiously. “Is there something weird at my face?”

Eonni looked back at Sajangnim and smiled. “Just simple.”

“What’s that?!” We asked curiously.

“Let you see.” Eonni putted that magazine at Yang’s table. “Her posture almost similar like Lee Hayi.”

“What are you saying?!!!” I really shocked as heard eonni’s talk. Kissing with Hanbin? Yeaaaaaak! When I got kissing scenes with him, my lips didn’t stick at his lips as pretended.

“Ya! What are you mean that girl is Lee Hayi huh?” I realized from daydream when I heard Hanbin’s voice. “Heh! It won’t never!”

“Ya! You think I want to kiss you?! Don’t ever dream it!” I protested too.

“You think I also want it?! You wish!”

“Ya! You two need to shut up!” Suddenly Yang sajangnim screamed make us be silent. “Why you can’t be nice each other? Whenever you meet, you always fight like cat and dog! Can’t you be like in your movie that loved each other?”

As he sait the words 'loved eache other' I got goosebumps. I looked at him and gave cold gaze. He looked at me with the same face.

“Dara ssi, so what’s your plan?” Yang sajangnim continued.

“Just simple.” She said calmly. “Why not we say that girl is Lee Hayi? Look down! The girl’s face didn’t look clearly, right?”

“Ah, you’re so brilliant, Sandara ssi.” Suddenly Yang’s face looked brightly.

I quickly interrupted them. “But, they must knew that I was lunch with Jihnwan oppa two days ago at Dome café?”

“But there was never any journalist, right?”

“But….” Yeah, Yang sajangnim is right. The journalists never come at that café because they can’t come in. “But, they could see us when I met Hanbin and Taeyang oppa at front of café, right?”

“If they followed me till I met you at front of café, they wouldn’t capture my girl’s face like as in that magazine as not clearly.” Hanbin interrupted me.

“You’re right, Hanbin ssi.” Dara eonni pointed her finger at him while smiling. “One more thing, maybe they too excited because got your kiss’s picture, so they thoughtless for followed you till they got your girl’s face clearly.” She snorted slowly. “They’re really stupid, aren’t they?”

“And it’s better, so we can deny that rumour easily.” Yang’s face looked brighter.

“How about Jihnwan oppa? He would know that she is not me” I’m still satisfied yet.

“Don’t worry about Kim Jihnwan.” Suddenly I heard Hanbin’s voice talked. He stared at me and smirked. “I’ll take care him.”

What the he was saying?! How will he explain to Jihnwan oppa?

“I’ll make press conference as soon as possible.” Finally, Yang sajangnim can breathed in relief. “One more important, I didn’t want to hear both of you did like this again. I’ll let you go out for date, but don’t make people around you obvious because they knew that you’re couple. Oke, this case closed. Thank you so much for coming.”

This case closed, but not yet for me!

**

** 6 hours later ** (about 19.00 pm time to Seoul)

_Hanbin Pov_

 

Finally my case closed. Although I still don’t agree with Dara noona’s idea that saying if Jennie’s picture is Lee Hayi, but I’m little bit relieved because my girl was safe from the publicists.

**Rrrrrriiiiing….Rrrriiiing….**

My honey calling….

As I looked at my cell phone I smiled. “Jennie-yah.”

“Bin-ah, Have you heard that rumour? How can—”

“Never mind!” I interrupted her and smiled. “That case closed clearly. So, you don’t need to thinking about it. Arraseo?”

“Jongmalyo?”

“You just calm down.”

“I’m sorry.” Jennie’s voice changed slowly.

“For what, honey?”

“Because I’ve made your life so hard.”

“Never mind, Jennie-yah.” I sighed softly. “You’ve promised to me, right?”

“What?”

“If you heard about my rumours like that, you've to promise not to go away from me and stay on my side?” I replied my words that I said to her two days ago.

“Ah, yeah.” I felt Jennie smiled.

“I don’t let your life get troubles just cause me. I promise!”

“Bin-ah, gomawo.”

“For what?”

“For loving me.”

I smiled as she said that. “I’ll always love you, honey.”

“Me too.”

As I smiled more I looked at my watch and sighed. “I’m still have any job. You also have to do your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter