Part 1

You've Fallen For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** 2 week later **

_Hayi Pov_

@ KBS World's TV

 

“Hayi-yah.”

 

That's Jinhwan oppa's voice! I quickly turned around and saw him smiled at me as he handed a chicken sandwich for me. Jinhwan oppa is the guy who I loved. He is very kind, respect, care, and of course different 180 degrees with Kim Hanbi

“Why are you alone in here? Where is your boyfriend?

“My boyfriend?” I was surprised and looked at him with a confused glance. Who is my boyfriend

Jinhwan oppa just laughed. ”Kim Hanbin. Did you forget if you have boyfriend huh?”

“Oh.” I didn't know what to answer, so I just smiled at him. Have boyfriend like Kim Hanbin?! Heh! I didn't want to dream it.

“Ah, there he is. B.I!!” Jinhwan oppa called Hanbin's name while he raising his hand at him.

As he looked at Hanbin I looked at him with sad face. If you know my feelings, I really love you like crazy, oppa....

“Ya! Why are you let your girl waiting alone in here?” Oppa asked Hanbin.

I rolling my eyes at Hanbin, and our eyes met. “Aniy, oppa.” I quickly said before he answered. “I'm just boring in studio room.” As much as possible I should be nice with Hanbin in front of everyone, including Jinhwan oppa.

Suddenly Hanbin nodded, his hand then was on my shoulder while smiling. “Gogjongmarayo, Jinhwan-ssi, Hayi could take care herself. Right, my girl?”

Heh! Your girl ! I just answered him with nodded unconsciously.

Jihnwan oppa smiled and looked at me. “I'm happy seeing you together. You two are perfect couple.”

“WHAT?!” As I raised an eyebrow and looked at Oppa shockly I felt my feet trodden on. I glared at Hanbin. “Why are you—”

Suddenly Hanbin laughed so hard. “She means what are you jealous of us hah?” He looked at Oppa with a teasing face.

Jinhwan oppa just began to laugh too. “B.I, take care my little baby well. If you hurt her heart, you'll be in trouble.” He then continued his talk before left us alone.

**

 

_B.I Pov_

 

I quickly pushed away Hayi's shoulder after Jinhwan already out of my sight. “Ya! Go away as far as possible from me!”

“Ya!” Hayi yelled at me. “I also don't want to be with you a long time!”

“You wish!”

“Who was putting the hand on my shoulder heh?!” Hayi now looked at me with teasing face.

“Ya! If not for our damn secret, I didn’t wanted skin ship with you!” I raised an eyebrow and looked at her with a poker face. “You think I like you huh?” I smirked at her. “Sorry! I’ve had a girlfriend! And my girlfriend prettier than you!”

“Youuuuu!!” She looked at me irritated. “I hope our pretense ends soon!” She wanted to go, but I was the one who went first.

**

 

_Hayi Pov_

@Hayi's apartment (almost midnight time)

 

You know what my biggest mistake is? Yes! My greatest mistake was signing the movie’s contract that Kim Hanbin aka B.I was doing too, and then he came into my life!!

“I loved Hanbin because he is very kind and respect to me !” I throw the magazine which interviewed us yesterday. “How could I said he was very kind and respect? At that time, I want to said that I hate him like crazy!”

Dara eonni just laughed at me. “Ya! Why do you hate Kim Hanbin so much when both of you don't have the problems?”

“You wrong!” I quickly interrupted her. “Because I hate him, that's the problems.”

“Ck, just because you didn't like to see he ignored his fans, you could hate him so much?”

“Whatever what you say!” I looked at Eonni furiously. “Stop talking about him anymore! All day with him made me queasy!”

As I wanted to go I heard Eonni's phone rang. She looked at her phone, then she rolled her eyes at me.

“Who's that?” I asked her.

“Yang sajangnim.”

I breathed heavily and lied back my body on the sofa. “What does he lose his own mind to call people in midnight? What is he wanting now?”

Dara eonni ignored me and answered her phone. “Yeobseo?” I looked at Eonni’s face. Sometimes she nodded, sometimes she looked a little bit shocked, then she nodded again. “Arraseo. Tomorrow morning I'll go to the office with Hayi. Thank you so much.”

“What is he talking about?”

“Don't be shock, Ok?”

Let me guess, this information will make me crazy as always. “Hurry!”

“Some of TV stations would like to invite you and Hanbin to be guests on their music show.”

Gosh! I knew it!

“That's why Yang sajangnim called us when it was midnight.” She then continued her talk. “He wanted to talk about that tomorrow.”

Crap! I think I'll be in a mental hospital a week from now—ah not a week, but I'm sure it won't longer!

**

 

**Next day**

_B.I Pov_

@YG office

 

“Hyung hold my hand, I'm going to faint.”

“Ya! Waeyo?” Taeyang hyung just began to laugh as always as I complaint.

“Didn’t you hear what Sajangnim said huh? I...I've to be with Lee Hayi again!” And that mean is ‘this fake dating’ will be longer! !

 

….

 

**Flashback 30 minutes ago**

_Nobody Pov_

 

“Some of TV stations have requested you to be guest stars at their music shows.”

“But, sajangnim—”

“You know?” Yang sajangnim ignored Hanbin and continued his talk. “Our movie rating increased rapidly within a week! It's amazing, isn't it? So, we should take this chance as much as possible”

**Flashback End**

 

….

 

Taeyang hyung laugh more. “You must be professional, Hanbin-ah.”

“But why should Lee Hayi?” My bad luck!

 

**Rrrring....rrriiiing....**

 

My honey call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter