Yoda Youngjae (I)

LIGHTS! CAMERA! FLY!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoda Youngjae (I) By KoreanLover300

Youngjae "The Angel"

He is the angel and sweetheart of the group. His smile shines up everyone's day. Although he loves being around others, he tends to be awkward when all attention is on him. Yet he doesn't credit himself properly. He keeps practicing to overcome his weakness that's not there. An adorable member with a great personality and very caring of his hyungs and younger members. He is in reality caring of everyone he is around or talks with.

“Yah! Youngjae! Youngjae! Wake up, we are scheduled to go for screening; for fly today!” JB tried his best to wake up the vocalist whose snores were rhythms to one’s ear. After many shakes and pulls, JB gives up. Looking back at the motionless body in front of him, anger flared his face. “Youngjae! We have to leave soon, and you aren’t even ready! I am going to count to three! If you are not up by then, watch what I do! One! Two! Thre-” JB was about to head towards Youngjae’s bed again to pull him down, but was stopped as Coco crossed his path, causing a smirk to form on JB’s lips. He begins to go towards Coco, trying to grab the poor angel, but Coco was sharp and was able to escape and run out of the room, faster than the speed of light. JB sighed as he put his arms on his hips, but instantly retreated to his mischievous state.

“Yah, Youngjae, if you don’t get up right now! I will take Coco an-”

“Yah hyung, don’t you dare try and hurt Coco!” Youngjae bursted out of bed and stood in front of the leader, breathing fast with his arms crossed in front of his chest. JB took a good look at the man in front of him who woke up with the fear of his dog or their dog Coco being hurt. “Good you are up. Get ready.” JB shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked out of the room with a grin leaving a dumbfounded Youngjae.

“Yah! Hyung, that wasn’t funny!” Getting nothing in response, Youngjae shut the door with much force, making all the managers shiver in fear. Sure this vocalist can be a sweetheart but when it comes to the disturbance of his sleep and involvement of Coco he is surely someone you do not want to mess with. 15 minutes passed as the door opened again revealing the vocalist dressed in blade shorts that reached his knees, plain blue v-neck shirt, its sleeves reaching his elbows, plain white shoes, and lastly topping it all off with a big black fedora, that umberelled his small head. Heading towards the living room, Youngjae stood in front of those waiting for him. JB looking at his watch repeatedly as if time would stop if he looked at it over and over. Junior and Mark were taking selfies together, to post later and as for Yugyeom, he was practicing his break dances at the side. The managers walked up to the group and looked at each member, once their eyes laid on Youngjae, the anger in his eyes cause them to look away.

“Yah! Hyung, where are Bambam and Jackson? They aren’t even here yet! You had me get up for nothing.” “Those two! I told them to be here at 3PM sharp, it is an hour long drive and we have to get to the company by 5PM!” JB replied, his eyes glued on the wall clock and tapping the floor repeatedly with his feet losing his patience. “Seriously it starts at 5? It is only 2:55PM!” Youngjae yelled which was louder than any regular coming from a vocalist.

JB pulled on his ear before turning to face Youngjae, “Yah, save your voice for the interview, don’t cause us to be deaf with it. I spoke with Jackson and Bambam, they will be out soon.”

“But wh-” “Hey! Can you two stop fighting? At least we are ready, just waiting for two more members, give them a second.” Junior suggested getting up from the couch. “But I told them a time to get here, they should be here.” JB replied with his death glare which easily passed Junior as he looked at Youngjae and waited for his reply.

“Why are you looking at me? I am okay waiting, but I am mad, JB hyung woke me up early for nothing, I am waiting now too, when I could be sleeping a bit more!” Youngjae looked back at JB as they exchanged glares squinting their eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter