Gagman Jackson (I)

LIGHTS! CAMERA! FLY!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Gagman Jackson (I) By K-Popper1

Jackson "The Mood Maker"

He has high confidence in himself which leads to his exaggerations when speaking. He has the ability to talk forever even to himself. He likes joking with his hyungs and the young ones. Sometimes his logic isn't 1000% correct but hey it is Jackson Wang.

There was a special event going on and there was one male who wasn’t taking it seriously. The stylists and managers were going to burst. How they managed to control him was still a wonder to them. But either way they been putting up with his antics for 2 years now and they wonder if the boy will ever grow up and stop making their lives so complicated. It’s not that they hate their job but that boy could make them facepalm really bad each living day. The only one immune to his idiocy is JYP and even he sometimes bangs his own head on his office desk or a wall besides him meanwhile the boy looks at them confused. No matter the situation he always finds a way to goof off.

At times he'll bring his young best friend to play with him until the other becomes annoying to him from the whining and being clingy. So there he was, in all his glory, dancing to a song he really liked. The noona stylists had ran from the site of the male stripping down his pants. They were lucky seeing Jackson Wag shirtless but pantless was something to extreme for their eyes. Meanwhile the hyung stylists were shaking their heads at the boy, they just stood there watching because no one could control the wild young man. The male managers had to bust into the dressing room with Jackson still dancing. The oldest of the managers rolled their eyes at the boy who was singing and dancing. Quietly the male stylist bowed at the managers and quickly left out the door with hushed whispers of laughter.

The newest manager was still getting over the trauma this same boy had caused only 2 weeks ago, and of course it was from the same situation as they find themselves in, once again.

“Yah! Jackson Wang, we have a schedule to follow and we're running later because of this stunt you're pulling off. Can't you be a little normal like the rest of Got7? Just for today!” The manger in between the other two spoke up. He walked up to the clothing line and selected the male’s clothes for the day. The others went back to check the other members, hoping that no one else was wasting time. As Jackson dressed up he grumbled to himself.

“You guys always ruin my fun, hyung. Besides Bam and Yuggie are not normal so you’re logic is wrong.” The manager could only tsk at the male in front of him. How many scenes has he caused to only have him try to fix it. Jackson received another lecture over learning to act professional as the idol that he is.

“But hyung, the song came on and I just felt the mood coming on. Isn't it logical for me not to dance if my fave song comes up my playlist?” “It's one thing to dance and it's another to be stripping off your damn clothes as you dance!” His manager argued back trying to smack some sense into him. Although he knew it will be a waste of time to hope anything from him. “Just hurry up. We leave in 10. You're not ready by then we'll leave you. Got it?”

“Yes sir. Whatever you say sir.” Sarcasm evident in his voice and a playful grin appeared on his face.

“Hey hyung” after a moment of quietness, his manager hummed in response as he picked up the makeup tools from the floor. “Do you want me to call you JYP 2.0? I think it sounds good on you hyung.” Not even a full minute passed and the manager had left the room sighing and pulling his hair out. Jackson Wang was going to be the death of him. Just as the manager left the room, a tall slim boy entered the room, looking back at the manager he and Jackson always teased and made him angry.

“Geez, Jacks you played without me!” The smaller male whined as he backhugged the older. Jackson in returned bursted into laughter. “Bam you should've seen it. Am I that good at getting people annoyed. Sorry but I just had to without you. The mood was set. It was perfect! Next time we'll play with him again. I promise.” The older male continued chuckling as he pulled on the coat his manager had left him. BamBam was giggling shaking his head. “Tell the details, how bad was it.” BamBam grinned as he pushed the older male into the chair and began styling his best friend’s hair into a decent set of hair looks set in a handsome style for his beloved hyung. As Jackson retold the events that occurred to his best friend they didn't see the time flying. In fits of laughter and high fiving the two best friends forgot about their schedule, well that is until JB had called them and ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter