Chapter 15

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Chaerin's POV

Another week left until my college days start again.I hate just thinking about it."Don't worry too much.You know we're both going there.We're not freshmen too,"Dara said.

"I don't want to face Mr Cho.You know that I hate Math,"I said.

Dara smiled.We were in the living room,watching the television.Dara was sitting on my lap instead of beside me.I was bored.So,I started planting kisses on Dara's neck.

Soon enough,I was on top of Dara.Her hands were wrapped around my neck."You're a childish yet naughty girlfriend,"Dara said.I smiled.I was about to lean in for another kiss until someone entered the house."I'm home!"he said.

Sooyoung's POV

Taeyeon was out with JeTi,while I'm all alone in my house.I put on a jacket and went to the nearest fast-food restaurant.

I ordered two double cheeseburgers and a coke.My phone rang.It was Chaerin.Why would she call me now?I thought.I picked it up.

"Annyeong CL,"I said.

"Help me,someone's kidnapped Dara.Before I even got to save her,the kidnapper knocked me out,"CL said.She sounded really worried.

"I'll be there in ten minutes,"I said and put down the phone.

10 minutes later...

Chaerin's home was a mess when I entered.Chaerin was on the couch.She didn't even notice me."CL,explain to me what happened,"I said.

After she explained,I sighed.Something's wrong here.Why did the kidnapper break into the house during the afternoon?

We searched all over the place.Still,no luck."Wait,there's one place left,"Chaerin said.

"Where?"I asked.

"Im Yoona's mansion,"Chaerin replied.

The house was dark.We decided to just enter the house."Yoona,we're bored.Let's play together,"I said.

Flashback...

We searched high and low for our girlfriends.In the end,we went to Taeyeon's house.Leeteuk opened the door."Is Taeyeon in?"I asked.

Leeteuk shook his head."She's at Yoona's house with Dara,Jessica,Tiffany and the others,"he said.Chaerin and I grinned.We had a plan.

"Yoona,aren't you in our team?"Chaerin said.Yoona came down.Her hair was messy.However,it looked fake."Let's play.We don't care about our girlfriends.We only want to play,"I said.

A guy stood beside Yoona."Hello Mr Kidnapper,"Chaerin said,smirking.The guy gulped."I'm not a kidnapper,"he said.

"Since our girlfriends not here,can I say this,I-"I said,looking at the stairs.

Dara and Taeyeon came down really quickly.Chaerin and I smiled to each other."No one can trick us.We're the true pranksters,"Chaerin said.

Dara and Taeyeon were dumbfounded.

Sometimes,I think that Sooyoung and Chaerin are like Kaoru and Hikaru...-.-|||

Please read my other fanfic...It's a HyoTae fanfic ^^