01. Burst

My Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 - Old Album

 

The clock’s hand already on number 9, showing the sun already up on the sky but Wonwoo was still lying on his bed. He was still in his dreamland because today was the paradise weekends that he always waited for.

Wonwoo was really comfortable under the blanket on his bed even when the cold breezes entered his room through window. His spacious room surely gave comfort for him to continue sleeping.

There was nothing much in Wonwoo’s room. It was pretty same just like any ordinary teenagers boys. A long mirror that he always see before went to school was placed near the door, and two couches were facing the window that he always sat on during his boring times to look at the scenery even nothing much to see at outside, a bed and a desk enough for him without needed bookshelves since he wasn’t bookworm, It gonna waste money.

BUT! There was an old poster hanged on the wall across his bed which was Donald Duck’s poster that he loved so much since it was gift from someone special.

The silent inside his room last for a moment until-

“MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE OH!”

“MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE OH!”

His phone and the alarm clock application shown up on the screen as the song was playing all of sudden and filled the whole room with high volume that almost turned any people deaf on the moment they heard it. However, Wonwoo was different from that any people because he actually wasn’t affected by the song that was playing in the room— not even slightly effect.

Despite the noisiness inside his room, Wonwoo actually was still looked more comfortable on his bed as if the song was currently been playing was lullaby. Finally, the alarm’s song turned off by itself— worn out from trying hard to wake up his owner that slept like a log.

As the alarm turned off, a figure pushed the door room slowly as he tiptoed into Wonwoo’s room and he plopped hard on the bed.

[email protected]

Finally, a weird language came out from Wonwoo’s mouth, showing that he already woke up from his sleep which actually half-awake. Wonwoo grumbled angrily those alien words who no one will ever able to understand— even the aliens won’t ever understand him.

 

 

***************

 

 

Wonwoo forced his eyes to open as he pulled off the blanket from his head and looked at the figure who messed up with him early in the morning just by touching his bed. He won’t ever tolerate with anyone dared to touch his bed even it were his own family member and the maids also already informed with his habit— more like been warned.

“Argh! What the—” Wonwoo groaned on the moment he saw his brother face who greeted his morning. It was Chanyeol, Wonwoo’s older brother. Wonwoo was somehow expecting a morning angel like in ‘2 Days 1 Night’ program to wake him up at least. However, it was his angel brother’s face who more like devil face greeted him which crashed all of his sweet dream. What dream? Secret.

“Get lost.” Wonwoo said and pulled the blanket over his head as he tried to go back to sleep. It wasn’t great at all to see his brother’s face as the first thing he saw when he woke up.

“Yah!” Chanyeol shouted when saw Wonwoo’s action as he pulled the blanket from Wonwoo. “Wake up and go wash up. We’re going to exercise at Han River today.” Chanyeol said as Wonwoo still lying on the bed with grumpy face and eyes closed. He knew his little brother was really mad that he was touching his bed— more like provoked Wonwoo when he already had been warned continuously.

“NOOOOO!” Wonwoo kicked his blanket continuously as he whined like a kid. He knew Chanyeol will surely bugged him to go exercise until he agreed even when he wanted to spend his weekends day just in the house.

“You just have three seconds. One…” Chanyeol said.

Wonwoo snarled under his breath and he got off from the bed and grabbed the towel on his way to the bathroom unwillingly. He just couldn’t go against Chanyeol unless he had death wish— listen to Chanyeol’s nag for the whole day. It was far worst that his mom’s nag was. Wonwoo shuddered at the thought of it as he made his way to the bathroom reluctantly.

 

 

****************

 

 

“Why are you still keep the poster? It’s already old. You should take it off.”

Chanyeol made a comment about the poster hanged on the wall when Wonwoo just came out while wearing sweater and sweat pants. Due to Chanyeol’s ignorant about privacy, he had to wear his shirt and pants in the bathroom. He just never used to dress up when C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter