lucky day!!!

You're my destiny!

-2011- at Jessica's house

''Girls generation make u feel the heat, and we're doing it, we cant be beat" Jessica singing in her bathroom.

"Unnie!!stop singing. If you singing like this, we'll be gonna late to school.Unnie!!!!!'' shouted Krystal to her sister..

'yah,im coming.'' she comes out from the bathroom. ''you spoiled my '' she yells at her sister.

''i'm sorry,unnie. but today. you have to forget your stage floor........in the bathroom.hahah.''Krystal laughs at her.

''girls, stop quarreling! come down to have your breakfast immediately.'' Mrs Jung stops the conversation.

''yah, we coming. hahaha'' both sister laugh themselves.

 

-at school-

''guys, listen to me. Today, we have a new student. Her name is Jessica. Jessica-ssi, please introduce yourself.''Mrs Kang starts the class.

''Annyeounghaseyo, my name is Jung Sooyeon. but you can call me Jessica. I was from San Francisco. when i was child,i have been school here. then, i moved to San francisco.but today, i'm back. Kamsahamnida.''

All students in the class greet her well.

''You can have your sit beside Taeyeon.'' the teacher points the sit. '' Now, lets begin our class.''

''Annyeounghaseyo, i'm taeyeon,Kim Taeyeon.nice to meet you, Jessica.'' a girl greets her.

      

This is Kim Taeyeon. She is a little clumsy girl but nice person that i ever met. That is our first meeting but who knows that she becomes be my best friend forever.

''glad to meet you too, taeyeon.''

 

-at the cafe-

'' how is your day today sica?'' taeyeon asked me.

'' nice day altough i was bored in history class just now.'' Sica answers her.

''uh, i was so hungry. i hope we can go to get the food since we dont have any class after this.''

''yea me too. so lets go to the cafe and filled my tummy with food.hahhah'' taeyeon rubs her tummy.

''aegyo, she starts again.hahhaa'' laught jessica

Then, they walk towards the cafe and buy some food. 

''there is an empty sit'' taeyeon points her finger at the sit.

They walk towards the sit. Out of blue, a girlin rush crashed Jessica's shoulder and makes her falled.

Luckily, the food does not lay on her head.

''ouch'' Jessica in pain.

''mianhe''said the girl. '' why am i so careless?'' she yelled at herself. 

''mianhe'' the girl seeks Jessica's forgiveness.

This is Hwang Tiffany. She is so pretty and nice girl. Many boys chased her and try to become her boyfriend. But, totally them failed as they love her despite of her beauty. She hates liar same with Jessica. That is unofficial first meeting between Tiffany and Jessica and she is one another BFF(best friend forever) of Jessica. Tiffany is a careful girl. Maybe, today is one of her worst day at school.

''never mind. well, i'm Jessica'' she said while wiping her clothes.

''i'm Tiffany. you can pronounce me Fany.'' she greets me.

''come on, join us. the more the merrier'' urged Taeyeon.

All of them laugh happily sharing their stories.

 

-at the same time-

''hey girl, you look so pretty today like a brightning moon.'' Donghae flirts to one girl.

''oppa'' the girl blushes.'' but i saw you with another woman at the shop last day.'' told her.

''ooh, that is my cousin. trust me. i'm only love you.'' lied donghae

''saranghe oppa'' 

Then, the couple almost kissed each other since it was distracted by a familiar voice.

''Hae!!!! huuuh.'' a boy screams at donghae

Donghae's bestfriend since their chilhood. Park Leeteuk. Nice man compared to Donghae.He always advice him to not hurt woman feelings too much. When he advises him, Donghae just laught at him. Is that funny??? anyway, he always protect Donghae and live like sibling.

''hurry up, we must do some trainings today. The coach will catch up. Come on, Eunhyuk is already waiting for us at  basketball court.'' Leeteuk shouted when he saw the frozen Donghae.

''yah, i'm coming. Bye sweety.'' He landed a flying kiss to his love.

 

-at the basketball court-

''all the boys make a line'' directs the couch

''good!. now we'll hold a tournament as training. Eunhyuk will lead the A team and Donghae leads the B team. Is that clear?'' he shouted again.

''clear sir!'' answered the boys.

''1, 2, 3 phwitt.'' The whistle blown and ball jolted on air.

Donghae catches the ball first.He passed it to his team but rapidly snatched by Eunhyuk and finally.

''3 points to A team. Nice score, Eunhyuk! shouted the coach proudly with his team members.

''I do not can win to you, Hyuk!'' 

''well,thats me!hahha'' Eunhyuk praises himself.

Lee Hyuk-jae. better known with his stage name, Eunhyuk. A guy that always by the side Donghae and he is key player of basketball team. Eunhyuk also same with his friend, Donghae. As people saying, anyone who be friend with bookworm will gain the knowledge, but who rub shoulder with a player, you know what it is.

''alright, you win.but anytime,i will not lose to you.'' teased Donghae.

'' well, lets see. hahah. btw i'm already hungry.'' said Eunhyuk.

''already hungry??? we have eaten a moment ago.'' Lee teuk shocked.

'' the energy completely been used in match just now.'' Eunhyuk explains.

''you really a monster.'' Donghae rags him.

The three boys walk towards the cafe.

 

-at the cafe-

( Sica's phone ringing)

'' krys, i'm in the cafe right now. yeah,i'll be there in 5 minutes more.'' She hangs up the phone.

''guys, I have to go now. My sister  already waiting for me at the school gate.'' She explains.

'' you have a sister? who?'' asked Fany.

''Krystal. new student of law. I have to go.We see next day. nice to chat with you guys today. Annyeoung.'' Jessica leaves her buddy.

Jessica in rush as she does not want her sister waits her. 

Donghae, Lee Teuk and Eunhyuk steps into the cafe and suddenly........

''ouch'' Donghae moaned when a girl bumps his shoulder.

''mianhe, but i have to go.'' Jessica rushes.

''uhuh, she was really pretty.'' Donghae talks himself.

''are you say something, hae? Teuk asks him.

''nothing'' 

They get their food.

 

-Jessica's POV-

Jessica lying on her bed. She wrote her diary.

Today was really a great day. First, i met with taeyeon. a nice clumsy girl. 

then, i bump with fany. the pretty girl. 

we talk a lot at the cafe. Taeyeon talks of her family.

Tiffany talks about her life in America. and i???

just lends my ears. Then i had a call from Krystal.

Her call makes me in rush and accidentally bumps a guy.

I want to seek his forgiveness but i was in hurry.

i leave him with one word..mianhe...

so, i hope i will meet him again to apologise him.

 

-Donghae's POV-

i dont know what happen to me.

i was frozen when i saw the girl

the pretty girl with her cute face....arghh.....

chinchayo...

now, i have a new target..

i wanna know her more closer.

hwaiting!!!

 

 

wow. i finished chapter 1. sorry for short chapter. but i try my best. thanks for the comment and subscribers. hwaiting!!!