Her

Diabolic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 05

And that was the first time when he looked at me searchingly,frowning in confusion. But he was not the only one reacting to him holding me, his long arms wrapped around me and his firm chest pressing against me reminded me of all the days of that summer gone. Even though years have passed and we both having matured mentally as well as physically, it still felt like every curve of mine was made to fit him. Like puzzle pieced together, I could feel the same fate snapping us together again.

“umm...Chanyeol...” I said as I tried to pry myself away from him. I did not trust my body when he was this close to me and I wanted to put as much distance as possible before I lose control and do something stupid.

He immediately released me, embarrassed, with an “Are you all right?” I nodded as a response.At the very moment, the door on the opposite side of the room opened, signalling that our time was up.

I expected him to leave me alone once we exited the room, but instead he surprised me by following me to the parking where my driver was waiting. Why was he doing this? Simple gentleman chivalry or did he have any insidious plan? There were, after all, no camera’s here.

When I reached the car, he was faster than me in opening the door, allowing me to get in. Ever the perfect gentleman.Just before I could close the door, however, he leant in “Are you sure we haven’t ever met before?” he asked. His face was close enough that I could smell the soapy fragrance coming off him. The scent which reminded me of sunny days filled with laughter, of before.

I shook my head, partly to reassure him that we actually haven’t met before and partly to recover myself. “ I don’t think so” I said, grabbing the handle of the door, before he could ask any more questions from my incriminating past.

 

 

Han Sora. That was her name. It was unusual for a person to join a batch in the middle of the session. It was, after all, one of the most renowned dance academies of the country and did not accept any latecomers, nor anyone could ‘buy’ their way in. So it was in flabbergasted silence that our b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter