Stolen

Love,Love,Love ( The Red Moon)

Kris took miki home. Miki decided to take him to a different house with a big gate and a castle liked building instead of her own house. She did not want him to know that she is from a poor family.

 

"Here this is my house, thank you for taking me home."  She smiled with a satisfied face.

 

He trusted her and left she in front of the house and walked off. she slowly walked home.

 

On the next day she realised she ran out of money and she could not pay the rent. The owner of the building start knocking on the door right in the morning.

 

"Miki! Miki! It's time to pay your rent, you promise that you will pay it this week if you can't pay it off this week then I will have to kick you out ." The owner shouted while banging on miki's door.

 

"Um....I..I will, I will pay it off today...j.just give me another hour." she cried

 

"ok, just another hour or else I will kick you out the." The owner replied and lefted

 

Then miki's siblings walk up to her and asked.

 

"Sister what is happening? why is she saying we going to get kicked out?"

 

Miki Did not say anything about the money.

 

"It's alright she's just joking and I will be back in the afternoon so wait for me. If anyone ask you to open the door, don't open it." saying it with sad tone but with a smilie on her face.

 

Miki ran out the door. When she was running down the street she bumped into a young man. He looks like a prince with gold hair and a charming face dress in silk clothing with two Tall Mans dressed in black on his right and his left hand side.

 

' what is this? My heart is jumping so fast, what should I do?'