The Red Moon

Love,Love,Love ( The Red Moon)

"Locked in a cold dark room underneath the house basement. I don't remember anything the face that I loved and my happiness but I still remember the day I understand everything let tell you from the start."
 

Her parent died in a coal mine from an accident 5 years ago. On one stormy day with the red moon in the sky, was as dark as the night, She was selling cloths and items on the street to keep a family livings for her siblings. When she walked past a dark walk way someone grabed her hand and start pulling her in to a dark dark hall way. then she screamed out "Help! Help!" but it's too late.A soft had cavered then when when turned around she see a good looking guy.

 

"SS-hhhhh" he whispered in her ears.

 

"um...aaa..ah...I can't breath....ah" she munbled.

 

The hamsome guy lets go of his hand.

 

"Who are you?" she question in a scared tone while stepping away.

 

"oh sorry my laddy, I haven't introduce my self did I?" he smilied.

 

He told her his kris a vampire hanter. Miki still don't believe his words so she strat questioning him.He slowly and clamly asked her every question and she slowly understand the why reason he draged her( it to protect her from the mosters).