Chapter 4: First conversation.

Perilous (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks has past, and I spent the whole week thinking about how I should talk to him, like what topic should I talk about. I never thought that starting conversation was this hard. I really wanted to talk to him, to know him, but I just don't know how, because starting a topic with "why do you have so much bruises" just doesn't seem to be appropriate. He looks pretty hard to get close to, I wonder how Jiwon oppa did it.

The only thing I did those weeks was probably staring at him, thinking of a scenarios that might happen and what should I talk about with him. He must've thought I'm a creep for staring him almost all the time, but he doesn't seem to mind? or maybe he does. I did listen to the teacher at school, but its just that whenever I have a free time, I end up staring at him, for unknown reason.

I did tried asking Jiwon oppa a few times, maybe not few, how to start a conversation with Kim Hanbin, but everytime I did, his answer was "just go with the flow", he never really helps at all. If there was a test in "how to start a conversation", I might as well get a huge red egg. 

Its sunday night, and sadly I'm home alone. Jinhwan oppa has a part-time job, while Jiwon oppa went out for a while to buy groceries. The only problem I have now is should I wait for Jiwon oppa or should I just cook by myself. I picked out the later, just because I was too hungry, I don't think I could wait anymore. I end up making Kimchi fried rice for like half an hour, which turns out to be pretty good. Just when I was about to eat, all ready, sitting at the dinning room with food in front of me, spoon in my hand, someone decided to knock on the door.

Jiwon oppa's timing, seriously.

I walk out to the door and opened it, expecting Jiwon oppa, all ready to complained at him.

"Jiwon oppa, seriously?!" I look up to see the person on my front door.

Wait, this is not Jiwon oppa.

I look at the guy in a black hoodie with hood covering his face.

Kim Hanbin?

"Kim Hanbin?" I said my thoughts out loud, making him look at me, quite surprised.

"Where's Jiwon hyung?" His voice isn't deep like what I expected, its just right, it just sound right to my ears.

"Ah, Jiwon oppa is out to-" Before I can finish my sentence, he turn his back against me and was about to leave.

I hold his hoodie sleeve, "Just wait inside." He looks pretty shock at first, but he finally agreed after a few minutes hesitating.

He walk inside quite awkwardly and sit in the sofa, finally pulling back the hood, showing his face full of bruises and cuts.

What happened again?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter