Chapter 1: Moving back

Perilous (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moving to Korea was a bit time taking, it was pretty burdening, but I'm used to it. I'm used to moving to different countries almost every year, because my parents keeps on having a project in different country, so we had to move, and by moving I mean changing schools, losing friends and having to make new friends. I don't even know what is homesick anymore, I just don't feel at home at the house I was living in.

This time I told my parents that I just wanted to go back to Seoul, they disagreed at first but luckily I have my brothers who's living in Korea and they're both legal already, they were too excited to hear about this and my parents just can't say no since I'm old enough now and my brothers are both legal and old enough to take care of me.

 

After the rough journey, I'm finally here in Seoul, somewhere where it feels like home, somewhere I'm familiar with. My brothers had took care of my school already, and just every document and sort of stuff I don't even understand. 

Finally I'm standing here on a land in South Korea, I took a deep breath. At last, I'm able to speak Korean freely without having people looking at me weirdly or explaining things to people. 

I took my baggages and walk out of the automatic door to find my two idiot brother standing there like ecstaticly with a board on their hands above their head; "Welcome back, our little baby Kim Jiyeon". What do you mean little, I'm almost as tall as my oldest brother.

Let me introduce you my brother; the one on the left, yes the short one that is crying, that's my older brother; Kim Jinhwan, and the one on the right, the tall bad-boy looking guy that can't stop grinning like idiot, that's my youngest older brother, Kim Jiwon.

I put my luggages aside and run to my brothers which were standing there with an open arms, and hugged them both tightly, it has been almost 9 years since we last meet, but ofcourse we still do video call and text each other pretty often, so its not awkward.

"Oppa, you're crying again." I pouted with my hands folded on my chest. Yes, for some reason, my oldest brother cries pretty often, while my second oldest brother never really cries, they're like the total opposite, and maybe I'm like in between them. I put my thumbs under his eyes to wipe his tears.

"What do you mean again? I rarely cry." He said with a cracked voice after crying. I look at him with the 'are you serious' look and Jiwon oppa is obviously doing the same thing. "Alright maybe I did cry quite often." He grinned, earning a laugh from both of us.

"Oppa, aren't your teeths dry?" I commented, seeing that Jiwon oppa still grinning like an idiot non-stop. His teeths would probably be very dry now. He replied, "No." until he his teeths, making me and Jinhwan oppa laugh. "Let's go home!" He reenacted the superman movie, acting as if he was flying and run to the direction of my luggages before carrying them. Yes my brothers are silly. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah." Jiwon oppa called, which I replied with a hum. "You're still wearing that necklace?" I look at the necklace with a ring around my neck.

"You know well that I would never put this off. I mean I've been wearing this for more than 10 years, I have no thought of putting it off." I reflexly touch the ring on my necklace with a name written 'B.I' on the inside of the ring.

"Do you still want to find him after all these time? after he left you suddenly like that?"

 

 

A seven years old me was walking in the park, I wasn't looking when suddenly someone appeared infront of me, making me bumped into him, in which I fell and scratched my knees on a concrete with ice cream on my clothes, it must've been that person's.

"Oi, kid, don't you have any eyes?" The person whom I bumped into or who bumped into me, probably an 10 years old bully, said. "Aish, because of you I wasted my ice cream."

"I do have eyes, who told you to suddenly appeared infront of someone and stopping. I'm sorry but I'm not a superman who can like fly and avoid you." The ever so sassy 7 years old me replied.

"Do you want me to hit you?!" He said clenching his hand tightly, ready to hit me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact, which never really came.

I opened my eyes slowly to see someone, maybe around my age, stopping the bully's hand. "Are you even a boy?" He chuckled, and somehow his voice calms me down.

"What do you mean?! Ofcourse I'm a boy!" The bully glared at him, making him chuckled. "What's so funny?!" He asked hearing my savior chuckled.

"Are you sure? because from what I know, boys doesn't hit girls." He smirked at the bully. "If you want to fight, then choose a suitable opponent. Or maybe you're too weak that's why you only hit girls?" He chuckled, still smirking, but his eyes wasn't smiling.

"Aish!" The bully groaned before attacking the boy that is probably 2x smaller than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter