Part II

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tried to cope, you know, I really did. I kept trying to be positive, I was always ready to plaster a smile everytime I see you two on the hallways.

After months of ignoring each other, you finally approached me again one day (this time though, you looked like hell). I felt bad for thinking you two broke up but I felt worse when I found myself a little bit happy with the thought.

“She won’t talk to me, Seul.”

“Why? What happened, Jongin?” the name almost felt too unfamiliar when it rolled out of my mouth.

“I don’t know.. I just said some things and she started screaming then I started yelling at her too and now, I don’t know what to do.. I can’t lose her, Seul.. She’s too special.”

And that’s how I got my heart broken again by none other than Kim Jongin.

But still, looking at the pain shown by his eyes, I hate myself for saying this but, I can’t bear to see him suffer. I can’t bear to see him in pain. Now is not the time for selfishness. My bestfriend needs me, Jongin needs me. And as much as hurts to see him be happy again with someone else, it is still one of my jobs to help him be happy again.

So I helped him.

I asked him some questions about Krystal, and although my heart hurt everytime his eyes lit up at the mention of her name, I still tried my best to smile.

I talked to him, I told him all the things that he should do to straighten up their relationship. I gave him suggestions on what he should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter